Choose a discussion

Covid! Whats the Craic?

ffs lads, we wouldve had a field day with this one back in the day...

0 |

Haha - this would have been at least 40 pages long and 3 people banned

0 |

Definitely. Conspiracy theories, anti-vaxxers, the works. Would have been hilarious.

0 |

Flugazi for me

1 |

Flu vaccine is a complete farce. 20-30% effective. It's total bollocks. Have you watched any of the fat emperor podcasts? This interview is interesting:

0 |

The economy is fucked.

0 |

I cant wear a mask breathing in my own carbon.

0 |

It's just the flu sure, great reset, hoax, 5G causes it

1 |

HAPPY VACCINE DAY LADS

We did it!

1 |

What a day to be alive

Shame RJ not here to relive it

1 |

cdn.ecommercedns.uk/fi...

0 |

its the fucking Flu c'mon nai...

0 |

Hahahaha. RJ you're not one of emmuns are you lad?

0 |

Fucksake this is the development I didn't want to see lol

1 |

nah m8 im the voice of reason, i love me my science and facts and give up trying to argue with cunts that think its a bad cold

1 |

i nearly went round to a m8's house to knock him out for posting about the Vaccine being tainted... jesus fucking wept

2 |

Best thing about all it is it's been a real eye opener, means can build a list of people to cut ties with and some to put on the nearly on way out list

1 |

Just tested positive today there. Be spending Christmas in the gaff by myself now. Going to start a sinophobic organisation. DM for details

0 |

I was really sick in September but tested negative, though theres a 30% error rate with the test. Had all the symptoms so self isolated anyway. Pain in the hole.

0 |

More furlough, fuck the economy fuck the world

0 |

I went for the asymptomatic lateral flow in Queen's today there. Had the results in 20 mins. Very low accuracy on the lateral flow so have to get a confirmation test tomorrow, but the false positive rate is tiny so it's a cert I have it.

I feel 100%. Was actually thinking in my head earlier that I felt brilliant. Dead productive day work wise. Few washings hung out and everything.

0 |

Aye some people dont even get symptoms. Which i suppose doesnt help with spreading.

0 |

my bro, the wife and kid have tested positive so are self isolating, my folks where meant to head over to London for xmas so now coming to mine... da is well happy as im just down the road from him so he can booze with me then fuck off back home to his own bed.

So far touch wood we've gotten lucky and avoided it, mate in work his wife got it and was sick for ages, proper 'orrible flu for weeks.

0 |

ive got 13 coming to mine for xmas dinner... having a wee mini super spreading event ffs

1 |

Excellent spreader pass the bug party

0 |

I have nobody coming and using Covid as an excuse not to go down home. Ive managed to avoid Christmas with my family for the third year running now. Its fantastic. sister and her kids will come round Christmas eve for food and presents which will be fun but thats the lot.

0 |

Ack tbf I enjoy the house being full, plus all her side are all non drinkers whereas my da is 70 and I've yet to see any cunt out drink him, so at least I'll have a drinking buddy to chew shit whilst everyone plays Xmas charades in the other room and then I can pack them all off with a nice wee dose of covid at the end of it

0 |

Know what the craic is? The craic is

The vaccine has metal in it
The metal responds to 5g
The US election was rigged for Biden
Covid is another complete scam
This lockdown shite is to stop people travelling and reduce co2/global warming. They are controlling you.

0 |

Tbh Ron that prob the most coherent post on it all I've read that reads more believable when you cut thru the rage and emotion online

0 |

London is getting it proper bad at the mo, social distancing my fucking arse did you see the airport queues

0 |

Bring it back ladz rule brittianna

0 |

The DUP refusing to break ties with aRe uNiTeD KiNgDoM even with something like this going on is mental

0 |

I got 'stuck' in Vietnam when covid came along, which turned out to be a stroke of luck. Everything is normal here, there is no covid.

0 |

Seems a step closer to United Ireland today

0 |

No COVID in Vietnam? Weird how some places don't seem to be getting hit by it as much.

1 |

Vietnam closed borders to China in January. And started proper contact tracing and strategic lockdowns from case #1. Similar to what Taiwan did. Both countries had experience with SARS so had a playbook, and both countries distrust China.

2 |