Choose a discussion

Death Knell

Those recent banning appear to have done the job. One more coffin nail will see this forum down the swannie.

We need someone to provide another ship. Maybe we can last a while yet somewhere else.

0 |

Yep because it was a vibrant hub of activity before

Sure everyone was complaining it's dead long before anyone was banned.

0 |

Pretty sure those banned arent sitting missing the glory years like they've been kicked of the fun bus and are happy to be banned

0 |

Matthews fault. Had too many sissy fits over the past few months.

0 |

There is actually a whatsapp group for the excluded to talk about the glory years and complain about getting banned

0 |

It's completely dead. This is the first time I've been near the site in a week. Single figures new posts. Think it'll be another while before I visit again. Fuck all going on.

0 |

It would be when you remove the 3 biggest gobshites. I havent posted in 4 days, but still lurk.

0 |

Hadn't been logged in, just checking to see if there's new posts. Nah. Might as well close it now Matt.

Slainte, I'm away.

0 |

"You aint see me right p.s. i'll be back in a day to read your reply"

0 |

Perfect.

0 |

When liverpool lose in the final, they'll be back.

0 |

You do realize that the forum is what you make it?

The slow pace of the posts and craic is a just a reflection of yourselves

0 |

Whens the wake/funeral?

0 |

You guys have no idea do yous?

Wait to you see what Matthew has in store to bring this place back from the brink..

Matthew?

0 |

Of course the timing was just coincidence and just before the most malevolent company in World History who caused Trump & Brexit was pulled up in front of the British mps and all us modernists would have had something to say about it.

But it's a good thing Matthew pulled the plug on we noble Modernists so Kanye West wouldn't be freaking out victims over them choosing slavery and glinner wouldn't be having a breakdown over count dankula hahaha. I do miss boiling all your piss.

0 |

Good one soulsparc.

0 |

It was always weird the way you frank the piss afterwards. Almost trumpian

0 |