Choose a discussion

Horrible cunts

Heard some horrible cunts sing Sweet Caroline... Fuck the pope... At the Frampton fight tonight.

Have to say I'm pretty disgusted such vermin exist. Not ideal bais!!

0 |

dairebhoy I still didn't hear a thing like that hence why I said it had to be a few twats if Ron is actually not making this up! I was there with derry wans they had a great time best atmosphere in boxing some folk just don't like anything good to happen here.

0 |

'But I disagree with McCartney stirring a pile of shit up again by saying Windsor is a cold place for nationalists when he has never been near the place in his life and their has been massive strides in the last 10-15 years.'

Lol. I'm not even sure he realises how blinkered he is with the stuff he says

The IFA didn't play GSTQ 5 years ago because, in their words they wanted to make Windsor more friendly to Nationalists..

Skip forward 5 years and they turned down Cliftonvilles request to not have it played again

That's more of a regression than a 'massive stride'

0 |

GSTQ needs to GTFO at Northern Ireland games. No need for it

0 |

Tell me this, do they play GSTQ at FA Cup final?

0 |

They do.

0 |

are you going to tell me the forthcoming friendly between Celtic and ROI isn't gonna have a small section off idiots?

You're either a moron or I've lost it. I'm not even going to respond to this entirely irrevant strange point, question or whatever the fuck it is meant to be. Over and out. Not ideal bais.

0 |

Good to see Taki’s van from here hasn’t diminshed his online notoriety

1 |

Lol

0 |

haha!

0 |