Choose a discussion

Horrible cunts

Heard some horrible cunts sing Sweet Caroline... Fuck the pope... At the Frampton fight tonight.

Have to say I'm pretty disgusted such vermin exist. Not ideal bais!!

0 |

Why is this horrible?

0 |

Shoulda phoned the police

1 |

You're a horrible cunt if you stand up in public and sing Sweet Caroline anyway, regardless of Fuck the pope. shit song

best fans in the world though, according to Frampton. Windsor Park would be it's usual cross community friendly atmosphere i'm sure

0 |

Agreed on the sweet Caroline song. With your other comments, don't be a ballbag

1 |

I've every right to be a ballbag and Windsor Park is a shithole

0 |

The camera panned through the crowd and it looked like everyone was dancing to Sweet Caroline. This country is an embarrassment.

0 |

Lucky nobody is paying attention but us then

0 |

Tete had a world championship defence, so a lot of South Africans probably saw N Irish make dicks of themselves.

0 |

Big South African contingent in East Belfast right enough

0 |

on TV

0 |

Though, I do know a south African living in East Belfast. Small world eh

0 |

My mistake...so you could hear it on the Box Nation coverage? I assumed Ron Burgface was at the fight.

0 |

My issue wasn't with the fuck the Pope crowd per se, lol at he bigots. My issue was singing and dancing to Sweet Caroline full stop.

0 |

I didn't hear fuck the Pope on TV

0 |

What about those horrible cunts in Bangor. Do they deserve a mention here

0 |

I see they are trying to raise 10k for the girl. Bit steep mate.

0 |

I was there and there was no such chants. Atmosphere was great as always plenty of Dubs in and it was all good banter.

0 |

As for the fight master class from Carl, a lot have seemed of got on his back after the mcguigan dispute but if you don't see Carl for both sides the problem lies with yourself.

0 |

Aye but did you see the wee wanker in a gaelic Jersey

0 |

Apparently the girl that got beat up was in a gang with the other ones and had kicked some guy unconscious just few weeks ago. On probation I think

0 |

Rats gonna rat

0 |

On a tag aswell

0 |

The Spidey Nostra. This thing of ours.

0 |

18th August fight is planned for Selby or Warrington most likely, I will be on the floor this time in my ways.

0 |

Dufunk, where were you sitting? Do your ears pick up chants from every segment of the crowd? No? Well then, fuck up.

0 |

Anything remotely sectarian towards taigs he won't have heard. So carryon

0 |

I was on the floor and you do hear every chant unless your talking one dickhead so catch yourself on just trying to stir shit or are you calling everywhere we go, sweet caroline or stand up for the ulster boys sectarian anthems wise up. At Windsor it was be a most catholic undercard and if you think Windsor is gonna put folk of from watching the likes of Tyrone McKenna you are so wrong boxing has done wonders here in recent years to bring people together so enough with your backward bullshit the two of you.

0 |

Muzak go back under your rock your as thick as two planks, there is much chance as Arlene seeing united Ireland as our best move as you changing any of your divided outlooks sad as fuck.

0 |

" go back under your rock your as thick as two planks"

0 |

You're

0 |

Sad! as fuck

0 |

It is to be that obsessed with identity and religion needs to get out and see the world and loss that ego. I'll call out shite when I see it no one else is gonna.

0 |

Mick Conlon interested in being on the undercard both are managed by Warren. Conlon no doubt will take over when Frampton retires he's a great boxer loads of potential and you don't see these lads brought up in these backgrounds letting religion shite get in their way. Times are changing thank fk.

0 |

*loose that ego

1 |

Lose*

0 |

tj would have understood :(

1 |

and unvoted

0 |

Lols

0 |

i only found this meme funny when it was in it's original form.

m.belfasttelegraph.co....

0 |

Was listening to her defense of the tweet then clicked on this gem where the council had a vote on silencing her. It took some effort to make it to the end of the video.

www.facebook.com/AMMGN...

0 |

Dufunk - are you actually a spastic? I'll spell this out for you.

The Sweet Caroline song is sung (embarrassingly) as follows:
SWEET CAROLINE
DEEEE DEEEE DEEEEE
GOOD TIMES NEVER SEEMED SO GOOD...

The spastics I was sitting near were singing:

SWEET CAROLINE
FUCK THE POPE
GOOD TIMES NEVER SEEMED SO GOOD...

If only one person sang it, it would be one too many. But there were a handful of tramps singing it beside me. There were probably more but with the whole place singing that awful song in full voice, I could only hear the ones near me because I've got normal hearing.

Anyway, would you fuck up now. Cheers.

0 |

Odd that you would ride to the sectarian high ground on a hobby horse of ableism, Ron. It kind of puts you on a similar but different level of hatefulness as the singers you despise?

probably a more hateful level to be honest

0 |

I wouldn't describe anyone as a spastic other than you or dufunk. Therefore, it is of absolutely no offence to anyone else. But thanks for your wanky point of view.

0 |

Who's talking about offence Ron. Just pointing out the turgid hypocrisy of your position. Sad! that you find distaste at ableist insults 'wanky'. Not ideal bais!!

0 |

Look Ron a few individuals, are you going to tell me the forthcoming friendly between Celtic and ROI isn't gonna have a small section off idiots? Or the Conlon fight in the odyssey? Things have moved on a lot but it gonna be hard to weed 100% of them out on both sides.

0 |

And I'm totally against GSTQ being played at Windsor and a high percentage of NI fans and neutrals feel it should of been removed along time ago. But I disagree with McCartney stirring a pile of shit up again by saying Windsor is a cold place for nationalists when he has never been near the place in his life and their has been massive strides in the last 10-15 years.

0 |

dufunk • 2 weeks ago
I was there and there was no such chants.

dufunk • 5 days, 18 hours ago
I was on the floor and you do hear every chant unless your talking one dickhead

dufunk • 18 hours, 47 minutes ago
Look Ron a few individuals

Number is increasing every week

0 |

Kick sectarianism out of football.

0 |

Never mind that what about DJ k hole

0 |

What about DJ k hole?

0 |