Choose a discussion

School Shooting

Florida. 20 - 50 people reported injured. Body count is going to be a large one.

0 |

0 |

Holy shit...close range

0 |

0 |

Everyone forgot about the one in vegas, they'll forget about this one too. MURICA

0 |

More guns in circulation than PEOPLE. get your head around that

I'm starting a crowd fund to get them more guns.. Think they need 2 per person, an automatic and something with a bit of range should do the trick

A gun for every occasion!

0 |

Probably not the time to talk about gun control

0 |

I think it mentioned that gun sales are down under Trump because the spa Americans bought loads under Obama with the threat he might manage to get gun control.

Fucking spas.

0 |

When is the time to talk about it choc ice?

0 |

Had to watch the Columbine massacre there for the first time.. Never wanted to but curiosity got the better of me.. Like something straight out of a film the way them bastards were taunting the victims and laughing etc

Harrowing shit

0 |

If anything Trump will run with the same old rheotic. Sure if the teachers and students all had a gun there'd have been less deaths.

0 |

the only way to solve this is arm the pupils and make it legal for pupils to carry small arms, at least that way they can protect themselves

0 |

If the pupils where allowed to have guns in school this wouldn't have happened. Simples really

0 |

Is there anything to be said for encouraging disenfranchised youth to just top themselves, would save on the collateral damage of a school shooting?

1 |

AR-15 used again. Even a ban on automatic rifles would cut down some of the incidents. NRA are just too powerful a lobby.

0 |

i see theyre trying to link them to Antifa, which basically makes them a terrorist organisation and justifies everyone needing rocket launchers

0 |

the only thing that will truly stop this is tanks, big fuck off tanks in the playground

0 |

Turns out he probably swang the other way politically speaking and was training with the white separatist paramilitary proto-fascist organization- Republic of Florida.

“There’s a very real sense of feminism being a cancer. That could’ve played into what he did, but we have female members of RoF,” Jereb said, adding that “we’re not a big fan of Jews. I think there were a lot of Jews at the school that might have been messing with him.”

www.thedailybeast.com/...

0 |

So Trump didn't mention the word gun. all the fault of mental health apparently.

Now even if the shooter was mentally ill..
A: that doesn't lead you to get guns and murder loads of people.

And
B: he shouldn't be able to dander into the local Walmart, buy guns and MURDER LOADS OF PEOPLE!

0 |

“Elliot rodger will not be forgotten,”

0 |

Only mental health when a white shots up somewhere.

I fully support the 2nd amendment. Lol

1 |

Melters.

0 |

When shit like this happens that last person you need to be making statements is Trump. He comes across mental when attempting to fake compassion

1 |

I think they've given up on the 'if we had more guns, there would be less gun crime' idea. Even they know its too stupid to wash.
Theyre now mainly pushing the 'if we made them illegal, people who wanna kill people will still get their hands on them somehow'... why have any laws then if people will just break them? Why build a wall of people will still find a way to get through

0 |

Couldn't believe the arsenal the guy had...the IRA waged war for years on the kind of stash he was collecting

1 |

Probably had a 'get the 10th free' stamp card

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

Lads, look at this weapon

0 |

Is that a superbowl ring? Lol

1 |

Haha. I think so. He must be famous.

What about all the kids who draw swastikas and bombs on their lockers but DON'T shoot up the school mate? Just marginalise them further aye?

0 |

You'd have a million kids reporting another million cause they're acting weird, not like football and stuff

1 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

Rubio had been on giving out that 'they'd still find a way to get guns' line. He received 3.5 million from the NRA

1 |

They've tried absolutely nothing and they're all out of ideas

2 |

To be perfectly blunt the only way to solve this is for all schools to either employ armed security or for all teachers to be trained and issued small arms, gun culture in america is part of their DNA and weapons so widespread and easy to get that the only solution is to put guns in the hands of the sane people to combat or deter the insane people

0 |

Only way to solve it is more gunz

0 |

RJ this school, and many others had exactly that. The staff were trained, security officer had a gun but they're not Navy SEALs, they can't stop lunatics with semi automatics

But props to Molo, even in these dark times, there's always room for a Simpson reference

0 |

That NFL guys is a dooosssshhhhhhh man

0 |

23m views though in 24hrs

Doosh

0 |

Haha. Good man for picking up on the Simpsons thing.

Muppets in work never get them.

0 |

A pain I know only too well

1 |

they seem utterly incapable of enacting actual legislation that would make a tangible difference, i.e banning high caliber semi-automatic military grade weapons therefore how in the hell do you combat some sick cunt coming in to start shooting up the place? and whilst i appreciate teachers are not swat at least arming the teachers gives them a fighting chance, its sad to think to think that the only way to combat gun crime is with more guns but what other option is there that the american government will actually take? 17 school shootings this year... that boggles the fucking mind

0 |

whatever happened to the bump stock ban that was happening after vegas? anything?

0 |

if you are going to ban the guns, then someone is going to have to go round and lift all the ones in circulation.

most of the people with the high powered weapons have it to defend themselves from governmental overreach- things like taking all their guns

1 |

I actually agree with the the 2nd amendment argument logic regarding citizens having weapons as a deterrent against the federal government especially the way the government and America currently is heading.

Just a mess when half the youth is lost and duped up on medication. The place is mental as it is.

0 |

You don't have to ban guns, that ship as sailed but make it hard to get them. Its not rocket science. You have to take a test to have a car because used improperly it's dangerous, there's nothing like that in place
The fact they won't allow even something like that shows its got fuck all to do the amendment or people's rights to own one, it's simply that less guns would be sold

3 |

I wonder if some people at that school are secretly not completely devastated about this tragedy, for entirely selfish reasons, e.g someone bullying them was shot, or because a lady someone wanted to take to the prom was now minus a boyfriend. Or someone was on the verge of getting suspended/expelled when the teacher who caught them was gunned down.

This is perhaps inappropriate to discuss in the immediate aftermath but it just struck me and I thought I'd share with the group.

2 |

Nah, I'd imagine they're all pretty devastated

0 |

Crazy stats for a "civilized" country

Mass shootings in the US: there have been 1,624 in 1,870 days
No other developed nation comes close to the rate of US gun violence. Americans own an estimated 265m guns, more than one gun for every adult.

Data from the Gun Violence Archive reveals there is a mass shooting – defined as four or more people shot in one incident, not including the shooter – nine out of every 10 days on average

www.theguardian.com/us...

0 |

To combat it, you could put really strong magnets under the floors, then when someone starts shooting you could hit the switch and attract everything towards the ground. If not at least the bullets would go down anyway.

0 |

That sounds like a practical and affordable measure America can get behind

2 |

uncle trollable • 37 minutes ago
To combat it, you could put really strong magnets under the floors, then when someone starts shooting you could hit the switch and attract everything towards the ground. If not at least the bullets would go down anyway.

haha cracker

0 |