Choose a discussion

Yous giving anything up lads? And before you say you're not religious, I know that but its a good time to give something up regardless surely. Test yourself and all that. I'm gonna give up all animal products and their attendant byproducts.

Plus, any taigs in don't forget its annual look at me I'm a cahlick day so get your ashes lads.

Best always, your friend.

1 |

"Got offered a blowjob for 12 euro well she started at 20 haggled her down to 12 . Ya have to when your in them sorta places. Best blowjob in Bellamadina"

Bellamadina you say... Can you pm location of said hooker and number of teeth...

1 |

I have about 8bottles on a sat nite watching a movie and wake up fresh as a daisy, I only get hangovers if I'm out on a full days session and at that they're hardly earth shattering, bit of a sore head in the morning that clears up after an hour or two and a general can't be arsed attitude

1 |

I don't even enjoy being drunk. Maybe I grew out of it or something.

0 |

She had all her teeth not bad looking by street walkers standards kinda a Latin milf kind tbh RJ bitch was prob looking to rob me thinking back. I'm too streetwise for that lol

0 |

Oh yeah sorry she was near the roundabout down from the Irish bar at Andrews I think you call it

1 |

*st. Andrews

0 |

The fear and the tiredness from waking up at 7am every fucking day destroys me. Getting better at just having one or two and trying to get to sleep before midnight.

0 |

The Fear's what keeps ye alive

1 |

I'm busting for a wee tin of harp here all this talk of drink

0 |

Been having weird hangovers these days. Wake up kinda of ok, bit of sore head, then noon, i'm sick as a dog. Id normally put it down to being still drunk but im done earlier these days.

0 |