Choose a discussion

Need Feedback

Which kind of app UI style do you prefer? (Let's call the top one 'Tabbed' and the bottom one 'Hamburger')

Imgur

Or are there any other you like better?

0 |

Top for me.

0 |

It would depend on the app/its purpose, I think. And what other options/functions are needed. Top one looks like it would have better/more options for quick actions.

0 |

The material style UI. 2nd wan

0 |

Top. one handed innit

0 |

It'd be an app for here takki. The top one might need to have 5 'tabs' or icons along the bar. Bottom one would hide all but the 'create/reply' function in the hamburger.

0 |

Please go top. Go top hard

0 |

Top. I prefer as much as possible to be one tap rather than in a menu.

1 |

Agreed

1 |

Topper Harley

1 |

Less clicks on the top one but it doesn't scale well if there's lots of options or you see your design growing over time. Generally I go to a menu layout when scrolling comes into it.

0 |

1 |

You're actually putting time and effort to developing the board.

You're a sadistic man ;)

2 |

Should promote it get some fresh blood in.

1 |

What one makes it easier to upvote?

1 |

Muzka I need some experience designing and building mobile apps, and this is the perfect laboratory for that!

2 |

I agree with Andy W(ise words)

0 |

I can't see anything....if I click on the img icon I get a privacy error message!

0 |

It's just on imgur, so I guess you're on a connection that blocks it for whatever reason?

0 |

Why’s the bottom one called a hamburger? Seems an odd choice of name, oddly I prefer the bottom one the hamburger if u will.

0 |

to wind up molo

4 |

It's just a name given to the type of menu icon that like this ☰ (kinda looks like a very simple hamburger), compared to other menu icons like the ellipsis (…) or the grid of squares, etc.

0 |