Choose a discussion

Paedos (And the hunters and all that)

arstechnica.com/tech-p...

1,000 Danish youths face charges for sharing 15-year-olds’ sex videos

0 |

My bro is in Australia, and they couldn't give two fucks about your accent. If anything the irish accent has you come off as a gypo. I was told over here one time by a random lady, and I quote, "Your accent is making me moist"

0 |

"YOU DON'T TOUCH MY SELF"

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

YOU DONT TOUCH MY SELF, I TOUCH MY SELF! Im not surprised he lives in a "top flat". Amazing what a bit of power does to keyboard warrior.

0 |

I got blocked from the Facebook group lads.

JURASSIC PARK!

1 |

What did you say? I love wee boys?

0 |

They posted a hashtag and I replied saying how about no. That was it. Haha. Sensitive wee souls.

1 |

Sensitive virtue signaling wee snow flakes.

1 |

Its hilairous. These pricks have been involved in all sorts its been revealed.

0 |

Like?

0 |

Apparently some of them have been walking down the ormeau road disguised as a school.

1 |

They make your keyboard release toxic vapours that actually make you more suggestible.

0 |

Haha

They should be going after mechaphiliacs...much more entertaining for the Facebook masses I say

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

So he hunts paedos, was jailed (?) and bailed. Sent a text but his intelligence is low he didn't know he as beaching his bail? Can he use normal text?

0 |

I'm sure he's yapping like a rite cunt that now that HE is in prison.he will be In over the weekend if he was refused magistrates bail today. Gabshite cunt

0 |

The ironic thing is, he'll want to be put in with the Paedos in prison.

0 |