Choose a discussion

Paedos (And the hunters and all that)

arstechnica.com/tech-p...

1,000 Danish youths face charges for sharing 15-year-olds’ sex videos

0 |

My understanding of the paedo hunters over here, is they are getting looked at as well as potential suspects.

Like ian Huntley all over again

0 |

As in investigated?

0 |

There's a gap in the market for a paedo hunter hunter.

1 |

0 |

There's something about peado hunters that they all seem like complete scumbegs that you wouldn't trust around children anyway. A bit like how all those holy preachers who preach against gayness then get caught with a bag of coke and some rentboys.

0 |

Still can't believe one of the paedo hunters said "you sent a picture of your wilbert" in the most recent vid.

4 |

Didn't think there was a citizens arrest in the UK.

0 |

Wasn't there a documentary on 4 while back about paedohunters and the guy in it was actually a paedo himself?

0 |

0 |

Can't remember that nik.

Wouldn't be surprised tho

0 |

0 |

I remember that doc Nik
Was a wee spidey cunt covered in jail tats.
He claimed at the end he was abused as a kid-was a fucked up show.
There was a guy in my Mrs Work and in my work ‘outed’ this week.
Both are completely without evidence and tbeir names are being whispered everywhere as if they’re Jimmy Saville.
I think it’s disgusting people are being judged and having their lives ruined online in this manner by what are essentially ex uda fucking thugs who couldn’t be trusted to do anything.
Dangerous times

2 |

Horrible bastards. Imagine how easy it would be for them to accuse their critics of kiddy abuse.

0 |

They posted up some sting footage in Lurgan on FB last week....not long before there will be blood on the streets over there I'd bet....they are feral there.

0 |

Is that the young fella. The one I just watched on Jan 12th, 19 year old. His da came down and tried to take him away. The woman in charge started Alan wrong about them “beating his head in” pretty sure citizen arrest doesn’t involve head beatings. Justice Reborn is the name of the group.

0 |

Fucking autocorrect. The woman in charge started yelling at the father and threatened “beating his head in”

0 |

Translation service for MM plz :P

1 |

In fairness the board reply box is a pain in the arse to edit on iPhone.

0 |

Link to these heroes?

0 |

Gargled

1 |

Needs more text smoothing

4 |

No problem on Android phones :D

4 |

Pervert cunt. He looks like a Manchester United fan too.

Couldn't get a more Manchester United fan looking face than that haha

0 |

Came into work this morning to find out a guy here was outed by these groups on Friday. Needless to say he's not in this morning.

I hear once he gets 50 angry faces on Facebook the police get involved

1 |

Could be a good way for an unscrupulous type to climb the career ladder - pose as a child to lure all your colleagues into getting themselves paedo-hunted out of a job.

1 |

really RP? thats gotta be some quare office gossip

0 |

what age was he and and what was he turning upto buck

0 |

barely concealing your erection there RJ

1 |

knees cleaned rubbed aff here waiting on his response

2 |

I know a fellow who returned from the pub to his house and found a burglar at work in his gaff. He scarpered out the window and the fellow gave chase after the thief, caught him and called the cops. He held the burglar down and the cops came in good time and took him away and another cop went to assess the scene etc Next day the cops rang saying they had a case, stolen goods on him. Happy days, but... They burglar now was putting a charge that the dude grabbed his bollocks and had an aul rummage during the apprehension. Great counterclaim their, torpaedoed! Don't think the burglar got away with it but the fellow had the sweats when it was mentioned.

0 |

Ah, the old 'have you anything to say which may or may not be used against you in a court of Law?' 'stop kissing me' trick, brilliant.

0 |

Aye RJ. Everyone knows him as he was a chatty character. Some sort of vigilante page had his pic up saying he was looking to meet a 14 yr old. Cops involved

0 |

He must be 50

0 |

Its getting out of hand. Facebook Live kneecappings will be next.

0 |

lets be fair, that guys not going to be robbing any more gaffs after a vigorous bumming

1 |

Lads, I hate the ones who do the videos.

0 |

Busy today on that

0 |

I’m going to start a new group. “The Vigilante Hunter”. Exposing pedo hunters for the scum that they are. Facebook live. Citizen arrests.

0 |

What happened molo

Nothing really came of the Wallace sting

0 |

3 today Baz. The second one in a week I know. Is it me lads?

0 |

I hate them myself MM. Especially that guy with the weird NI / England hybrid accent. Plus, they keep exposing my mates, good decent god fearing paedos.

3 |

Haha. They’re worse than touts.

1 |

Can't stand that cunt molo.

Basically said they do a better job as the police. Who vetted him to be receiving dick snaps

1 |

Link it up molo

0 |

www.facebook.com/teamp...

0 |

Fuck me that cunt with the English hybrid accent needs a serious plummeting lol

1 |

Just heard him on the Nolan show attacking a reporter shouting 'THIS IS WHAT POWER FEELS LIKE'

Delusional and the mask has slipped to why he does it

1 |