Choose a discussion

Nil what was the name of that Belfast movie you put up a trailer for a few years ago. It was ridiculously bad even for a northern Ireland movie?

0 |

*Nik

0 |

I remember posting but no clue of its name. Was low budget 80s thing, wasn't it?

1 |

Yeah real low budget piece of shit. We have to find this lads. I can't get 'Belfast Story' out of my head which tbh, was probably just as bad

0 |

Was that awful, aye?

0 |

Ever see Man About Dog?

0 |

Is this the one with taxi driver /boxer Rohan in it

0 |

It looked hilarious Molo ha

1 |

Found this though lol

0 |

Haha that's one of the ones I found by typing in 'worst Belfast movie ever'

Ah lads were missing out here. Was there something time specific in the title, like 'day' or 'night'?

0 |

My memory is vague

0 |

Get fucking in

4 |

You hero Nik!!!

0 |

hahaha!

0 |

That actually looks class lads

0 |

Doesn't it! All the full movie YouTubes have been removed. Must be just too good to be on for free

0 |

Used to work with Tom in this. He did a lot of amateur drama and movies around Belfast. Sadly he passed away a few years back. Some of the stuff he was in was horrible. I won a DVD of some Belfast zombie film years back as well fucking woeful.

0 |

what way is this guy drinking a pint ibb.co/hgWwSR

1 |

Haha. The Captain Planet episode looks more convincing. Still looks better than A Belfast Story

0 |

This definitely hastened Lois Lanes descent into a mental institute

0 |

Muzka, did you end up getting PSVR?

0 |

Not yet. Got 4K tv and ps pro. Be while before I have the spare cash but don’t mind waiting as more games will be out

0 |

You got any games that do 4K? What TV did you get?

0 |

I got same tv as you but just the newer model

Got fifa 18 with it. Not bought any other games apart from a quiz thing that we all played over Christmas

0 |

Class. Great TV.

HDR is pretty class on games. You'll really notice it when you get a game that makes use of the higher res and HDR.

0 |

Up the republic!

0 |

I got ps4 pro and gran turismo sport last week. Love it. Anyone fancy a race?

0 |

No thanks.

1 |

would love to try the VR mode on GT but i'll wait till they either spin it off or its on a good sale...

0 |

I was thinking you need the rig and steering wheel for that. Was shocked at the price of steering wheels. Couple cost more than the VR helmet.

0 |

Get Project Cars too mm. Unreal.

0 |