Choose a discussion

Please share

cull used to post here and on the Shine board, a few here probably know him a lot better than I do, but please share this:
www.belfastlive.co.uk/...

0 |

Shit, hope he's ok

0 |

Hope he turns up. Can't imagine the worry the family is going through.

0 |

Pretty sure that's not the cull that posted on here.

0 |

Not the cull I've met.

Was there another cull?

Hopefully this lad phone is off and he's just hasn't checked in.

0 |

Know him through my time at Hench gym, didn't realise it was the same cull off here. Police have acted very quickly, hopefully he turns up okay.

0 |

Mate of mine and few know him on here. Not the cull from shine and this board though.

0 |

Missing 8 hours and there's a news piece? There's more to this story

0 |

Didn't realise it wasn't the same cull, few folks that used to post here were calling him cull so I put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

0 |

Nik. Any sign of him yet?

0 |

Not yet mm

0 |

No word? Appears to be from my neighborhood but I don't recognise him surprisingly. God speed his safe return.

0 |

Jesus. Terrible news. I remember him here on the board and the beatboxing nights in the Hudson. Hope he is ok

0 |

So it's a different cull?

0 |

Same guy from Hudson pessi

0 |

That's shit. Nice fella. Hope he turns up safe.

1 |

I didn't realise it was the same guy from here also. Take it no word yet?

0 |

Folks anyone heard anything?

0 |

Not yet. A lot of focus down in Dublin at the moment and today they are going for some radio appeals I think.

0 |

Cheers Nik

0 |

Heard he suffered from depression. Its not looking good

0 |

He looks really familiar - hope he's ok, shared

0 |

0 |

Very sad: www.facebook.com/group...

0 |

Suicide? Grim

0 |

That's a shite state of affairs but not surprising. Poor guy. Head must've been up the left. Feel for the family.

0 |

:(

0 |

Awful. Was at Citiside for a movie last night and a trailer came up of Cull beatboxing and appealing for his whereabouts. Big respect for the family's efforts. I was taken aback by the trailer

0 |

Sad news. RIP.

0 |

Heartbreaking.

0 |

Every families worst nightmare. Hard to get the head around

0 |

Watched some of his videos. What a talent.

0 |

Link em up

0 |

Good idea....I didn't even know he beatboxing until last night. I'm no expert but I liked what he was doing

0 |

1 |

Cheers lad

0 |

Bloody hell he was a class act

1 |

Ridiculous talent

0 |

That L'oreal show wasn't that long ago either. Sad.

0 |

Hard to understand what would drive someone to suicide at the best of times, looking at him I those videos he was a talented, motivated, good natured and smart fellow - what good have possessed him to do that? Sad.

1 |

You need to understand an illness so insidious, severe and uncompromising, that it reverses the most fundamental human instinct. Survival. This is extremely difficult to comprehend for most unless you've been afflicted so don't think I'm having a go at you.

4 |

Spot on. I like how you put that man. I get what Phunk is saying too though. The pain only ends for them, their loved ones are left to oick uo the pieces, asking questions forever with no hope of closure. You'd never get over that. A permanent solution to a temporary problem and all that. Their poor minds aren't thinking rationally I suppose and they probably think they're a burden etc. My mate described it as being in a burning building. Their choice is to face the flames or jump. Sadly a lot of them jump. Impossible to know for sure what's going through their head but depression is fucking horrendous.

1 |

*pick up the pieces

0 |

Absolutely Molo and for the record I get where Phunk is coming from to. I work with acutely mentally unwell patients so I'm afforded an insight.

1 |

Must be a challenging / interesting line of work mate.

0 |

Ha! Indeed.

0 |

Any time I think about a death like this and suicide in general, you always think where did it go wrong. When was the line crossed

From growing up and enjoying all the good in life and being happy with friends and family and having plans for the future etc..
To then deciding to end it.

That path is unimaginable. Almost as fascinating as it is sad

1 |

There are so many influential factors that I don't have time to address here and now. But people who are creative are noted to be more prone to mental health issues.

0 |

I'd be interested like. Heard the creative thing before. Any idea why mate?

0 |

Wouldn't be gospel but I'd say less structure...isolation working alone....brain dynamics are different when working creatively....the whole tortured soul thing....the highs of inspiration and spontaneity leading to lows

1 |

Makes sense like.

0 |