Choose a discussion

Gaming 2018

New year New thread, can't believe no one's snapped this one up ffs, anyways all I've been playing is Skyrim VR for those that have played it, it's the same shit but ramped up 1000% you really can't explain the sheer fucking coolness of playing inside the game, I've a bunch of other stuff just sitting there that I cant see me playing for ages and with PS+ my library of great unplayed games keeps bloody growing..

Also been really thinking of buying one of these rover.ebay.com/rover/0... coupling it with a sticker kit and there's a bloke on Facebook selling a retro game console that has a cracking front end and around 18,000 games from MAME, SNES all the way up to PS1 and bunging one of those in to have my very own arcade cabinet for under £500

0 |

vintagecpu.files.wordp...

0 |

I bought that 128k shite. about £130 thirty years ago. Always wished I'd got the C64 instead.

0 |

Huh. So you wished you got the 64k computer instead of the 128k computer.

0 |

i got the spectrum but wish i got the C64. C64 games seemed to be better IMO back then.

0 |

Just got FFVII there for PS4. Nostalgia.

0 |

Never clocked it first time round.
Sephiroth bullied pre-pubescent me no end. Now we'll fucking see won't we.

1 |

m8 i would've held off and got the remake, whilst FF7 was at the time a helluva game, it probably sucks balls now

0 |

i was all about the C64, mate had a speccy and another god love him bought an Amstrad but between the 3 of us we where covered for a good variety of games hanging out in each others bedrooms, each had their own distinct advantages if i remember correctly the speccy could handle more sprites than the C64 but the aul commodor did better colours same with the amstrad.. same cunt that had an amstrad jumped on the Atari bandwagon when we all got amigas

0 |

Had the 128k Spectrum. The emulator apps now take me back.
Some of the music is great.

0 |