Choose a discussion

Gaming 2018

New year New thread, can't believe no one's snapped this one up ffs, anyways all I've been playing is Skyrim VR for those that have played it, it's the same shit but ramped up 1000% you really can't explain the sheer fucking coolness of playing inside the game, I've a bunch of other stuff just sitting there that I cant see me playing for ages and with PS+ my library of great unplayed games keeps bloody growing..

Also been really thinking of buying one of these rover.ebay.com/rover/0... coupling it with a sticker kit and there's a bloke on Facebook selling a retro game console that has a cracking front end and around 18,000 games from MAME, SNES all the way up to PS1 and bunging one of those in to have my very own arcade cabinet for under £500

0 |

Was it you Poo Poo that said Mad Max is a good game? Free on PS+ this month.

0 |

Might have been. I played it exclusively until I finished it. A lot of players cried it was too repetitive but I didn't find that at all, I found that it mixed up driving and on-foot sections nicely. It operates a bit like Assassins Creed in that you unlock areas and a shit ton of icons appear on map. The fighting is similar to the Batman Arkham games.

1 |

www.eurogamer.net/arti... Red Dead in 4k on the xbox one..
Did anyone ever buy one of these things? lol

According to todays leak, no Ps5 to 2020 and the price of building a PC too dear for the foreseeable, im considering getting one.

Still while dear though, dunno what the sales have been like but it's surely due a price drop

0 |

One X you mean? I'll get one when I finally get a 4K TV, feels kind of pointless to do it now when I wouldn't really get any visual benefits from it. I did play the RDR version that was released for the regular X1 though, and it already looked fantastic, I'd love to try that's X1X version out just before RDR2 comes out.

0 |

Aye one X. 4 ton is steep like though I do need a 4k bluray player if I ever decide to buy a ludicrously priced 4k bluray. Lol

The Nolan collection might be a worthy Christmas box though
(Christopher, not Stephen)

0 |

Graphics cards dropped in price noticeably in March. Overclockers. co.uk have managed to get sole cards down to retail prices.

0 |

I got myself an i7 8700k, mobo and 16gig ram. Goddamn mobo is DOA. A lot of stress double checking everything.

0 |

... and if Takki is lurking, it was an ASUS, lol

1 |

Ouch. Nothing worse than getting a new build together and 1 part isn't working.

My first custom build, everything arrived but the case had the life kicked out of it. Overclockers took a week to get a new one out, I ended up building it on a few pieces of cardboard

0 |

BF1 season pass worth getting? been playing a bit of the base game on orgin access, Enjoying it a good bit. Think i would be better holding of on the new one at the end of the year?

0 |

Poo Poo. Can you see if it has a loose solder point. Might be easy to fix. Stick it in the oven for (I have no idea how long) and try again. Google it.

0 |

actually. Do not do that. HAHAHAH.

0 |

The only thing I can I enjoyed in BF1 was flying about in an attack plane wiping out infantry

Started playing Titan fall around the same time and just couldn't go back to BF1, felt like I was stuck in the mud

0 |

might give titan fall a go as its included aswell.

0 |

cant believe i even wasted the time downloading titan fall 2, lasted about 5 mins and uninstall. Worse than the last cod i played with all the running about the walls.

0 |

eh? it was brand new. I'm not fucking about with it. Sent it straight back.

0 |

Not even play the single player of Titanfall2? Frontier Defense is pretty good as well. Also, does Origin Access not include the Season Pass maps?

0 |

The SP of Titanfall 2 is fantastic, seriously give it another go. I think all the MP maps are included, no point fragmenting a tiny player base

0 |

The new COD WW2 is heaps of fun. So glad they went back to boots on the ground game play.

0 |

God Of War is fecking brilliant. I've never been big into adventure games for a long time, but this is making me love them again.

0 |