Choose a discussion

Dark (Netflix) *Spoilers*

Any of yiz watched it yet?

0 |

Unbelievable show. Honestly the best series I've watched since the sopranos.

0 |

Can you watch it in German with subtitles? The dubbing annoyed me and I turned it off

0 |

Yeah, def get the dubbing off t'fuck. It's terrible. Pause it, then go to the settings and put audio on German and subtitles on English.

1 |

Gerry, will have to have an aul chat about what you reckon the score is for the next season, once some more folks have watched it. I'm really worried about talking about it much at mo in case anyone sees any spoilers. I went in with nothing and loved it. I think if you had heard/read a bit about it it could take away some of the enjoyment.

0 |

Really good show. I kind of lost travk of who was related to who, but it was nicely set up for season 2

0 |

Yeah, there was a time where I had to pause to work out names. About half way through there was a cool little montage were it kinda showed the various characters side by side, which I thought was a nice touch.

Great soundtrack too.

0 |

Great show this..im about half way through

0 |

Holy shit,what a show..Loved it,up there with the best

0 |

I've watched this show all over again.So noah is ulrichs grandad is what I'm gettin from re watching.unsure what his aim is.. Is he good is he bad? Honestly can't wait for next season

0 |