Choose a discussion

Derry Girls

As expected utter shite.

1 |

Nik you should have a go yourself..."Ballysillan Boys" :)

1 |

Better than last week but its just to tame unlike Inbetweeners with so many gross out comical moments. Id say in the writers deserve she didn't have a table full of imaginative people to help make it funny. The saying just aren't derry enough either to held back so the English can understand it better.

0 |

'Defence'

0 |

Indeed the acting pool in the North is very small resulting in some typical am dram performances...the lead Blondie's facial mugging is terrible. But it has to be taken in context...Derry life in 94 was nothing like UK life in the modern day for teenagers. Also Lisa Mages tried to do this it would be simply unrealistic....would never have been commissioned and tbh the Inbetweeners did it so we'll it would have been a limp copy

0 |

Agree lead blondies gurning is wild

0 |

Fucking hell it’s a half hour comedy on channel 4. It isn’t a Woody Allen movie. Would have loved to read the Father Ted reviews on here when it first came out.

0 |

Needs more black British soldiers and 17/18 year old trigger happy scum bags soldiers to be believable

0 |

The retarded cousin reading the diary is hilarious tbf

0 |

Needs more shopping trips to the richmond centre, drinking cider on the walls and happy hardcore.

0 |

Is there seriously grown men watching the female inbetweeners? deary me

0 |

Beats taking photos of other grown men's power tools and pretending they're your own tbf.

2 |

Yep

0 |

Crap episode last night

0 |

needs to knock the woeful overacting, facepulling and forceful jokes to be considered half decent the lead is fucking abysmal couldn't act the goat or needs to be told to reign in the fall pulling.. its no inbetweeners

0 |

Best episode last night. I love her gurning.

0 |

It was the 90's should be more gurning going on but suppose people heading to the point or kellys for that, but I recall an attempted rave under the Craigavon bridge?

0 |

Under the Craigavon bridge? Where, in the water?

0 |

Aye was one of those scuba ones.

1 |

I like it.

The soldiers getting on the bus and them calling him a big ride. This was real life!

1 |

Michelle was like 90% of the girls in my school.

0 |

Wish I had been in your school

1 |

Sure ano, yer fingers woulda been rotten

0 |

Yeooooooow

1 |

Good episode the night actually laughed at the walls part n Clive from the east!

1 |

Good solid prod name above Jeffery.

0 |

It’s no Mervyn but agreed, good solid loyal name

1 |

Enjoyed that one

0 |

James rocking a Starsky haircut Circa 94 :)

0 |

Tis growing on me

0 |

Lol at coming back from Ibiza in a state and getting gimped around by a 16 year old catholic school girl. Happens to the best of us. Btw is that church the one Martin McGunness funeral was held. What a come down.

0 |

Long Tower aye

1 |

Best thing about it is the relationship between the granda and his step son

0 |

I like the aunt. Its it just me or is she a bit hot?

0 |

Thought it was RP. Noticed the balconys on the sides.

0 |

Lol UpInArms

Let's hear it...what is it about her?

1 |

The aunt reminds me of several girls I know. A very accurate persona of some girls from here.

0 |

Shes a Majella.

1 |

A pure Derry.com girl that thinks the whole world owe her a living.

0 |

Don't know what it is about her. I can't be the only one.

0 |

She'd be shit in the sack I'd say. Like riding a bit of meat lol

0 |

Lol @ wee clive. Definitely needs to be sleeping in an overturned wheelie bin

5 |

I think you are UpInArms :-)

0 |

Ah well

0 |