As expected utter shite.

1 |

Wasn't too bad I thought. Already a step up on Mrs Brown's Boys

0 |

Definitely watchable laughed a few times at it

0 |

Thought it was funny...anythings better than Mrs Brown's boys

0 |

Jesus lads what were u smoking! Would need a serious writers and directors to make a comedy work here. The guys that did father ted and IT crowd are the only ones who pulled it off.

0 |

If it was Londonderry Girls you'd be all over it ya heur ye

1 |

Certainly glad the official name wasn't used for this! Was nice to see foyle road car park got shown nice area that find some characters about there with more whit!

0 |

Nolan get any complaints about the title on his show today?

0 |

I loved it. Edgy, great 90s references, Has Tommy Tiernan, Ser Barristan from GoT and no doubt they'll be doing an episode of them at The Point. Never watched, but I guess its a female In Betweeners.

0 |

Is it like Golden Girls, but based in Derry?

0 |

Yeah, with more swearing, and they're teenagers.

0 |

But not funny.

0 |

Wasn't that bad at all. Some funny moments few cringy bits of screenwriting

0 |

I thought it was good enough. Had me laughing a few times.

0 |

Could have been worse for sure. No Derry accents though, a bridge too far for the English viewers?

0 |

I worked with the girl with the curly hair years ago.. The loudmouth. She's from Derry and defs has a Derry accent. Lol

She must be mid 20s now too

0 |

I'm waiting on Lemac's review before I ogle over those sexy school girls. 1 or 2 of them look fit af.

0 |

(they're 16 right?)

1 |

They're legal right?

0 |

Spoiler: one of them gets fingered in the next episode

1 |

legal though? One or two looked fit in the channel 4 advert.
Legal then? For ch4 sake I hope so, lol.

0 |

Fucking Shit TV. I hope they all die on a bus crash episode 3.

0 |

*SPOILER****

13 dead. S01E03

en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...

0 |

remember that shit, damn. Probably shouldn't even joke about that. Although I'm not joking, and remember that? I do.
#RIP

0 |

what a shit driver. That's why I remember that.

0 |

If there's a Hell. He's there. S

0 |

So, yeh. I hope Derry Girls doesn't end like that lol. There's far better

0 |

Drivers about these days. The best drivers.

0 |

White people come up with so many good ideas re:licensing laws. God, White people are Immense.
Why would they even come after them the neferious nihilists?

White people Rule. If only the rest of the World could drive like White, Western Europeans.

Here's an exercise. Next time there's a fatal crash on these islands, look out for the name of the driver involved. 7 times out of 10 he's a Slav.

But yet, hilary called us what?

0 |

#DerryGirls

0 |

Another night of drunk posting and self harm?

3 |

Haha

1 |

Watched it last night. Wasn't too bad. Too many Belfast accents though. The blonde haired girl's mother was the worst. Nowhere near a Derry accent. It was funny in parts but not falling around laughing funny. Solid 6.5/10

0 |

MUTHAFUCKAAAAAS

0 |

Andy it’s 100 times better than give my head peace so it was brilliant.

0 |

The Dullard Economics thread is 100 times funnier than Give My Head Peace

1 |

Red hand luke and uncle andy had their moments. This is just far to try hard, had to endure it again recently. Tiernan and McElhinney might help it a lot low.

0 |

Dufunk gone please start using "though" instead of "low" it really doesn't read right.

0 |

Andy - please refrain from using "gone" in the context of your previous post. This isn't Bogside buy and sell.

1 |

Remember Shankill Buy & Sell on Facebook? The mods just gave up as it was so out of control lol

0 |

At least it's semi legible. Reading some of dufunks posts can ake some understanding. The "low" part was just knarking me.

0 |

*take

0 |

Good episode. Enjoyed that.

0 |

Definitely funnier this week.

0 |

Very difficult to make a comedy about here...kudos to Magee

0 |

That was a lot better. If the trend continues it looking good. Personal favs: "dick weed" and "I'll compromise you through thay window". The 90s lingo is done to a tee.

0 |

I watched tonights episode....I'll not be watching again....embarrassing shite

0 |

Watched 10 mins and thought it was wick. Sort of wanted to like it so may try first episode.

Got to see sandy row chippy I like which was fun for few seconds

0 |

And I’ll give next episode a go. Anything is better than give my head peace

0 |

Loved it.

0 |

The wee mouthy one looks well filthy. You just know she's from Lenadoon :)

0 |