Choose a discussion

Registration Changes

Due to the high levels of melter-y, I've had to temporarily shut down automatic verification of new user accounts. This means that if you register currently, the account will remain inactive until I manually activate it.

It's difficult to verify the legitimacy of new accounts with our current registration fields, so it's unlikely I will be manually activating many new accounts this way.

However, those accounts created via Facebook Login will be instantly, automatically activated. With those accounts, you still pick an anonymous username, and none of your Facebook details will ever be used in public areas of the site, only for account verification purposes.

In the near future, I will make changes to the registration process to enforce email verification (that was disabled before), and additional troll-prevention systems. Once those changes are made, automatic activation will return.

3 |

Good stuff. Happy enough with that.

0 |

Great. Do a wee cleanup of Troll accounts too.

0 |

Now we can say with certainty: Borexit MEANS Borexit

0 |

What's the status of my 40-odd usernames already created?

1 |

Apart from a handful of accounts, all previously registered accounts are all still active and fine to use.

1 |

Sweet. Fed up of being killed off and having to live up to my username.

4 |

Can we not kill off TJ now Matthew and all related logins? What a Christmas present that would be.

0 |

Why Andy?

1 |

Do you really need it explained to you?

0 |

Yes please

1 |

You're a troll and a nuisance.

0 |

What exactly is it about my posts that makes you label me as a troll?

1 |

Struggling to understand why you want me banned tbh Andy.

1 |

It's not like I'm insulting people's feet

1 |

It's probably all the trolling

0 |

What trolling?

1 |

Nearly a quadruple post tj. Don't be losing it just because I think you're a troll and a nuisance.

0 |

Still patiently awaiting a proper explanation of why you want me banned Andy....

1 |

#dontbantj

1 |

TJ told me he was a moderator on multiple PMs. Matthew won’t ban a moderator.

0 |

Shame mm

0 |

Why are you so opposed to core values like free speech Andy?

1 |

Of course I won't be banned munchy. Andy's just venting.

0 |

Does this mean I need to stop.abusing DB?

0 |

Ahhhh...it's like when you get rid of the last stragglers from the afterparty you didn't want to have.

1 |

Balls Matthew. If it was like that we'd have well been kicked out and would have got the message.
Internet now, we crawled in the bathroom window again and threw some cold water around the face.

0 |

and left a turd in toilet and wiped your arse with curtains.

0 |

ain't nobody i be with do that.
maybe have a fuckin cigarette in the toilet the renegades.

0 |

3 days in, and its been absolute bliss around here. Some might say too quiet. Whats the latest news from whatsapp?

0 |

Fuck off cunt

1 |

Lol

1 |

Stop hurting me with your words Flann O'Flaherty.

0 |