Choose a discussion

CRYPTOCURRENCY

Can we keep all the sensible crypto ans drug chat in here.

Multiple lawsuits incoming from the other deleted thread

2 |

Yeah his trip down the Jordan Peterson and 4Chan rabbit hole has done him few favours on here.

0 |

Baz isn’t an every man. He’s a sarcastic cunt who thinks he’s too cool for school.

0 |

Lads stop trying to PM me. Get me on WhatsApp.

0 |

“how’s your brother m8?” “I know were you live”. Threatening.

0 |

takkkiSSchitt is actually quite pleased with the current state of affairs. He's living the alt-right dream of getting no-platformed by a progressive, triggered, snowflake, libtard. He gets to add 4 new medals to his 4chan identity and can now a trusted poster on the daily stormer

1 |

munchingmonster • 4 hours, 15 minutes ago
Baz isn’t an every man. He’s a sarcastic cunt who thinks he’s too cool for school.

You say that as if it's a bad thing, those are stellar attributes tbf

1 |

Yeah, I’d agree if he wasn’t directing it towards me for years.

0 |

www.cnbc.com/2018/04/0...

0 |

www.reddit.com/r/Crypt...

0 |

That post is nonsense. He's talking about 'liquidation of 3k contracts' - thats less than 0.02% of the market cap so completely irrelevant size to be market moving

1 |

Absolutely scathing (I never use that word but must add into my daily mix, I like it):

"There is no single person in existence who had a problem they wanted to solve, discovered that an available blockchain solution was the best way to solve it, and therefore became a blockchain enthusiast."

medium.com/@kaistinchc...

0 |

Bump

0 |

Silence of the Lambos

0 |

Some standard ballex excuses for BTC crash I found on Telegram:

Korean exchange Coinrape was hacked.

That's like a Yugo gets a flat tire and you go short Tesla. Hahahhahahaa.

If you thought the greatest opportunity for life changing wealth you will ever see in your lifetime would just peacefully, merrily serve you as master, you need a reality check.

This is the greatest war you'll ever see.

3 things happened at the same time. Designed to take Bitcoin down to $4000.

1. Hack
2. Federal Exchange records demands
3. South American country closes crypto bank accounts.

All at the same time.

Normally, that would drop Bitcoin by 20%. We lost 5.

This is because most of the Bitcoin is not being controlled by a few billionaires. And they can't be bothered to sell. Expecially when they know Bitcoin will make them trillionaires.

We should bounce back very soon. Learn to see through the short lived attacks of our enemy.

It held strong.

Looks like bitcoin will go down again. But even if it does, its more likely that we will go back up even faster.

So for now, we may just stay on the bus while it makes a wide u turn.

We may change our strategy at any time. So don't lean on anything.

0 |

Thats some strategy. Its like you have no out as you are so convinced of the future application of bitcoin. every bit of news, every bit of a drop, its just market manipulation and if you wait, next year, or maybe the year after, you'll be a rich man.

That strategy basically equates to "I can never be wrong, but I may never be right"

0 |

I am genuinely interested to read a big spiel from aul DB about his ups and down r.e. the crypto market and his machines, im sure hes lost a ton o money but sure who gives a fuck, im reeling over my £280 cost to fix my note 8 my kid dropped on holiday...

0 |