Choose a discussion

CRYPTOCURRENCY

Can we keep all the sensible crypto ans drug chat in here.

Multiple lawsuits incoming from the other deleted thread

2 |

When solar panel salesmen pull up in thier lambos. Its a bubble.

1 |

Lolza

moon maths

0 |

www.nasa.gov/pdf/37772...

It's all explained here.

0 |
1 |

Wonder how much energy is wasted on shite tweets

1 |

Surprised Arlene's not I'm on this to heat the barns

1 |

Been reading a few articles about people saying six figure bitcoin. The general argument seems to be that if only 1-2% of capital owned by the millionaires of the world is in Bitcoin we have $60-80,000 price. As the price of Bitcoin is rising exponentially they will surely get into it as a store of value. The fact that supply is unaffected by increased buying activity it means the price only goes one way.

i.e. the perfect fucking bubble so let's party.

Would love to see the maths

0 |

Takki accelerating the heat death of the universe there with his rage

0 |

Just buy the dip

0 |

eeconomatrix.wordpress...

Asks a lot of the questions that I have at the minute this

0 |

Just get some LTC and HODL, Matthew. You'll feel better then.

0 |

Can't wait til Ferg gets that Lamborghini Huracan and leaves the fob in the ignition in the garage forecourt. That's what insurance is for, motherfucker.

0 |

Moved some LTC into Raiblocks. The exchanges trading it right now are complete dogshit but the currency itself works brilliantly. Lightning fast and zero transaction fees. Zero. Network has been stress tested at 7000 transactions per second.

An actual viable digital currency.

0 |

An interesting thing seems to be a number of stories of cryotocurrency players straining under the weight of interest right now. Must be worrying for people invested heavily

0 |

I'm into the Raiblocks too. On the verge of making it on to a few new exchanges. Should see a good wee return when they do. Superfast free transactions as mmurray says.

0 |

Bitcoin and the use of the Lightning Network. Interesting take the on the need for Crypto Central Banks to enable the use

0 |

www.theguardian.com/bu...

0 |

How do I buy raiblocks with bitcoin?

0 |

BitGrail. Awful exchange but it does work.

0 |

0 |

Pretty sure that's fake btw because I doubt that would even be illegal.

0 |

To the moon with Raiblocks. Made £180 on it since last night. Hodl

0 |

Honestly is the most impressive money transfer I've ever seen.

0 |

What's the easiest way to invest in the RA blocks?

1 |

BitGrail is a dedicated exchange to Raiblocks. Loads of pairs to choose from.

0 |

I only planned on trading 1 LTC for raiblocks. Ended up trading another one as soon as I seen how fast it was. It's was already in the wallet by the time I swapped windows and refreshed.

0 |

Prime candidate for an Ethereum style protocol to be built on. ETH can do 15tx/s, RAI can do 7000.

0 |

So you have to buy Bitcoin first? Where is the best place to do that?

0 |

Sainsbury's

1 |

Novelty items aisle?

0 |

Just next to the toilet duck

www.bitfinex.com

0 |

I wouldn't waste your time though. Day after boxing day this will be a bust. You heard it here first

0 |

Do you believe that there's no future for crypto? I believe that there definitely is a future. The attributing of value to the coins are the difficulty for me though.

0 |

I think it's a mad bubble at the minute, people losing their minds. Bitcoin being accepted as payment for a few things does not a currency make and in fact the number of niche places accepting it has been going down this past year due to the volatility most likely.

What does make a currency is stability and that demands some kind of big fat whale supporting a price level to ensure buying a car today doesn't mean it would have been half the price if you waited a week. The Swiss National Bank do it with the Franc to ensure it doesn't spin widely out of sync with the Euro and sending business outside their borders. Same here for it to function, if ever, as a currency.

In the end that leads to one place and that's central banks with heavy regulation. I think that is inevitable for the currency aim of crypto anyway. I bet it won't be bitcoin because they'll never rubber stamp the internet geeks and drug dealers that own 60%+ of all bitcoins in circulation. Na, they'll be drafting their own soon enough, the big exchanges will back it and so will any financial institutions that matter. It's been the best tech testing ground you could ever conceive of and it is still in UAT phase so it won't happen for a few years yet until they debug the scalability and infrastructure issues.

The real innovation is distributed ledgers. The Blockchain and it's other iterations are revolutionary.

1 |

RP if you think it's a mad bubble, then why not grab some, make some profit, then exit?

0 |

Agree with you there. Crypto has a future, but in what guise and definitely think Bitcoin will not be the daddy forever, that's my thought for sure so I did not and would not be scrambling to invest in it.

0 |

mmurray, why is their 100 XRB withdraw minimum?

0 |

* there. Jesus I hate that.

0 |

Basically, I have bought XRB, and want to stick it in the main online raiblock wallet. Dont know what im doing, and just thought that was the thing to do.

0 |

Not sure why there's a 100 limit. The main online wallet works fine. I used it.

0 |

I bought them on bitgrail..... and now cant move the Raiblocks.

0 |

Haven't been round these parts in a while...what's been going on?

0 |

0 |

Who needs a mega mining setup?!?! Get the paper and pencil out...

www.righto.com/2014/09...

0 |

Board crypto investors, what are you making your investment on the basis of? That the coin you have invested in will become a mainstream choice in the future when someone wants to purchase something? If not this, what is the reason. Serious question btw

0 |

There are a bunch of forums for advice. forum.bitcoin.com

I'd say keep it fun though, no more that 10-15% of your savings. All coins are in the green today so it shows you how difficult it would be to get any solid info and attribute any rise to anything other than the bubblenomics. If you are in for the long term and picking a winner once for once the crash comes, then that's a different question. The crash will wipe out the coins without a solid business behind them that is truly valuable I suspect.

0 |

Phunk, like anyone who is truly honest about this, no-one really knows where this is all going to go. That being said, I would like my choice of coins to become well used and mainstream, if that's what way these things are going to go. It's also often the tech/business/service behind the coin/ICO which is what the investment is in. If the tech/business/service does well, so should the coin, and then your investment. And with that, the earlier you get in on some of these ones, the more you could benefit.

0 |

this market watch site will actually mark some coins as scams if it sees fit
onchainfx.com

Bitconnect marked as a scam @ $11b market cap

0 |

Did you buy less than 100 mm?

0 |

Takki - I was hoping you would say about the tech behind the particular coin being the driver. So, do we believe that if someone, for talks sake, buys over those who own Ltc that like shares, all LTC holders get a kick back? Or, is there a possibility that if LTC is bought for the tech architecture it has, and this is then used by say a big bank for their own Crypto, is there anything to say that your LTC holdings become completely worthless as unlike with shares, holders may not get a boost upon take over?

0 |