Choose a discussion

CRYPTOCURRENCY

Can we keep all the sensible crypto ans drug chat in here.

Multiple lawsuits incoming from the other deleted thread

2 |

Where did you find any basis for this lie MF -'when your parents find out your taking heroin and crack will the section you again?

0 |

Where's the blackmail? Matthew has cleaned up the public posts multiple times. I don't know whether they're accurate or not but what more does he need to do?

0 |

Since I have been posting here - since July, have I really seemed intoxicated?

0 |

To my employers? My 18 month old son will be happy to receive a letter, his first one!

I asked you to leave this forum and stop posting. You did not. You're now threatening people with doxxing, threatening s2 with intentional fraud, threatening this website with electronic attacks. All illegal.

I'm asking you again - stop posting here, forget this website exists, and go on with your life.

0 |

Blackmail is - fuck off, you can't use the law, I win, now go. Done explaining further.

0 |

Matthew - many more prefer me to be here than don't. That said. I do have a life and must get on with it. Good to here your not planning on going back to fb.

0 |

That's not blackmail. As the admin of the site he has a right to tell you to stop posting. If it was me I'd close down sign up to the site and delete all your logins instead of asking you politely to leave.

0 |

Sitting here at the Galgorm beside a roaring fire and big Xmas tree drinking Guinness after a 5 course meal and a spa day.... Yeoooo so whose getting shat?

4 |

GAYS LUV COCK

0 |

I don't care how many prefer you to be here. This isn't a democracy. Leave.

0 |

I was asking if you thought your parents would have you sectioned, as they did in the past. You crashed their car after you got out. You said that, are you saying you lied about that?

Your massive rambling soliloquies do come across as drug addled, yes.

Feel pure sorry for Matthew here.

Sure doombadger, you win, you're a real winner. Now go away

0 |

You too, stop posting now.

0 |

Fuck. Alright

0 |

Mark Felt my Doombadger

1 |

You do take some abuse DB but literally everything people are saying about you, you have wrote about yourself at some stage.

Think you are making Matthew uneasy here.

Also don't think s2 employers would be happy about his thoughts about underage girl a couple years back lol

0 |

THE BISON despairs at the lack of humanity on display here during the season of goodwill.

Be excellent to each other.

2 |

THE BISON is what we need right now

1 |

I don't think my employers would.give a fuck about what I post about under a pseudonym on an internet forum with 20 or so users to be honest baz.

0 |

Was thinking same why I'm wondering what letter he's drafting up.

How would be even prove it.

0 |

Just to clear a couple of things up:

"Hoever Either S2, TJ or a pseudonym wrote false and private information such as 'I injectected drugs' - This was posted many times by MarkFelt, S2 (Shane) and TJ -"

I have never stated that Doombadger injected drugs. Apparently he has stated this though.

"The actual post on Bluelight they were relating too said 'No offence I don't know how you guys inject yourselves it totally freaks me out'

The 3 people mentioned who you associate and facilitae continually refered to he as a heroin and crack head"

I have never referred to Doombadger as a heroin and crack head. Possibly mixing me up with himself again.

Thanks

TJ

2 |

baz, you need to get onto that WhatsApp chat with takki and tell him this is what a real wind up looks like.

0 |

Why would you do that TJ? Fucks sake.

0 |

Takki been quite dormant lately. Self-radicalising the bit out perhaps.

1 |

I'm merely correcting lies about what I've posted Matthew. Apologies for any inconvenience caused but I felt it was worth classing things up for the avoidance of doubt.

1 |

*clearing*

1 |

I don't really care, just stop. Too much melt.

0 |

No problem. Can everyone please stop being demented and give Matthew a break so he can focus on giving me my gold font in time for Christmas?

1 |

Who says this whole thing isn't me? Well, me and TJ.

0 |

TF send her approval

0 |

Also, DB started getting grief on here from certain people before he actually said anything worth giving him grief about. People just slabbered at him for very little. He actually does have a point about getting an unfair bit of grief for very little at the start.

0 |

Yeah...bringing up the fact he was sectioned for one. True or not it's hardly a great card to play in a back and forth sleggin

0 |

I agree takki, and those people ought to take a hard look at themselves.

0 |

He's clearly got demons but he's gold most of the time lol

Want me to be his sponsor Matthew, break him back into sensible board life?

0 |

Nope, I haven't got the time for all of this drama again. Liability.

0 |

But everyone has gotten or given grief on here and it's predecessor for little or no reason for years. It's hardly anything new. At least we aren't making empty threats towards him. I took a hard look at myself, found nothing that needs addressing and I'll sleep soundly. Can't say the same for that nutjob.

1 |

MarkFelt and s2 need to have a serious reevaluation. not really sure what they are aiming to acheive in tormenting db like this.

0 |

0 |

Litecoin up 40% the day. Nuts.

0 |

What is that influences such huge percentage rises?

0 |

People i know are investing in it this past two weeks don't even ask themselves that simple question Muzka. It's a bit scary. Zero research about what they are putting their money on but yet they spend an hour picking their teams at the weekend

1 |

0 |

Been reading a fair amount about the energy consumption of Bitcoin mining this past week...it's completely insane. I read somewhere it consumes more expensive energy than Japan at current rates.

0 |

Yep. When the 21 million coins are mined (17m mined so far) it will consume as much energy as USA uses. So, my earlier post, is Solarcoin a good bet? And I do consider all this a gamble hence the word bet.

0 |

Is this all a big scam by the energy companies then? They must be making billions if not trillions from all this mining :)

0 |

When it becomes unfeasible to mine (due to energy and therefore costs), they just won't be mined anymore, then the value of what is available will still be relevant. They were designed to get harder and harder to mine as they went on. The fact they aren't infinite gives them their value.

0 |

Is there any figures of profits generated by energy providers after 21 million have been mined? That's a lot of leccy

0 |

I reckon bitcoin will be Bebo or whatever, who will be Facebook though? First ain't the best in tech typically. Lite coin?

0 |

At the start they were a piece of piss to mine. Like your bog standard £300 laptop could have been popping them out left, right and centre in the background back in the day. Bit as more where mined and the interest in Bitcoin increased, the harder it has got.

Doubt there's data on that Muzka, but I'm sure some smarty could work it out roughly with average energy prices of a certain country.

1 |

Again I'm totally clueless here, why and how has it got more difficult?

Is there a source that controls output and how difficult it is? Who is the source?

I could Google it but last time I tried I really couldn't be bothered wading through all the discussions to find specific answers. So much out there talking about it

Funnily I was cleaning out my email spam folder this morning and 90% was click here for bitcoins spam scams. Must be real easy way to get click bait and stroke noobs

0 |

www.digitaltrends.com/...

0 |