Choose a discussion

CRYPTOCURRENCY

Can we keep all the sensible crypto ans drug chat in here.

Multiple lawsuits incoming from the other deleted thread

2 |

Moon crew

0 |

www.recode.net/platfor...

More a link for dB. Around the e bikes.

0 |

raiBlock doubles in price in a couple of days,

0 |

Israel don't like Crypto folks
mobile.reuters.com/art...

0 |

Mooooooooon on the raiblocks. Yeoooooo

0 |

There time has come!

0 |

Up a rai (blocks)! Good cal there MM, I hate to be thon badger of doom - but as with all alts ever in the history of ever, when they correct they correct hard. Just saying, not saying when, why anything else just thrown that out der.

I was chatting in a PM about BTC and how people think it's anonomous when its one of the east privacy orientated coins of them all. As the feds bust dark net markets and dealers so they hoover up all the addresses that were used to send and recieve - and as BTC carts round it's entire history from the year dot around in it's bockchain - you could be Ned Flanders and have $10k of BTC bought from SEC regulated Coinbase - only to have the Feds swoop in and say all this coin your holding has been linked to Romainian sex traffickers or was used to by a kio of crack - the bad craic. And confiscate it under the procceds of crime laws. I mean technicaly they could. They don't but it woudn't take much for them to do so. This is why I'm seperating out my freshly minted coin and popping those virgins on a ledger nano (if it evvva arrives) Virgin bitcoins are rarer than virgins in lavery's pool hall (talking bout the women here, plenty of virgin lads arguing about wether their 2 strokes carry - THEY DON'T)

A 'relatively' interesting story about a coin that really is a private as private gets - Verge - it's on the scrypt algorythm (same as litecoin, vertcoin and a few other big names) - well you may recall me droning on about the blocksize - how it's the nature of the crypto that the transactions get dispersed across the blocks an bundled in with the mining rewards. - Well I'm on Prohashing - it jumps between the different coins depending on market price to algorithm difficulty - however you can mine what ever coin you like and not be arsed with leaping around difficulties

And man this is why I just LOL so hard when it comes to verge (I had 850,000 of them at one point - and that wasn't a much of a %, of my overal bank before I liqudated 80%ish - it was maybe $900 - of everything to buy miners) - that 850,000 verge today would be worth, wait for it......... $144,500 LOL) - that's kind of why I think 62777 whatever is a bit of a treachous cunt for taking all my info making many many 100's to 1 - and saying thanks, you've paid of al my debt and then some - here by way of gratitude is a massive FUCK YOU! Greedy greedy mare, may that money bring you no luck.

Anyway about 30 people were mining soely verge last night when they cracked bock number 1750345 within which was over $11 million dollars in fees! (It say's $100,00 on twitter either because theAll packed ito the one block - that then goes straignt into the belly of Tor where it really would take a whole divison of Spooks to locate your wallet and about 500x that many to trap it and open it. Because on Tor the Verge wallet has so many packet sniffers if that gets even a whiff of a CIA ping - they can up camp and shift the entire operation up - down -left - right anywhere in the 3 dimensional world of Tor and the deep web. It's like trying to sink someones battle ship with only 4 shots - except the game page is still 1cm size quares but the size of a football field. Athough thats with today's tech. Fuck know whats lurking round the corner. Anyway - these miners - all using the same hardware as me divided that $11m between them.

It seems I have hit the bar with verge and missed a penalty - but - the game has only just begun!

0 |

Lol at the sour grapes over someone else making money from this nonsense.

2 |

roxy.duckduckgo.com/iu...

0 |

Isnt that 62777 guy db aswell? Hes only ever posted in the same threads around the same time db is on typing out his diatribes.

1 |

Criminals Thought Bitcoin Was the Perfect Hiding Place, but They Thought Wrong

www.technologyreview.c...

0 |

"Criminals thot it woz rite but they woz wrong. Investorz thot it woz rite but dey woz wong too."

Do you scour the Internet for negative articles all day? Fuck aff RP. I'm rich ye hure. I woz rite. Uppa fucking cryptoooooo

0 |

souRgraPes

0 |

HANG

0 |

ON

0 |

Haha Gerry drunk on Crypto already. RailBlocks the big one for you then?

That article was just saying the same as DB in terms of the supposed anonymity of BTC

0 |

I was drunk on drink when I posted that, rp. Aye raiblocks is my Saturn 5.

0 |

cryptoforecast + 3500% in 24 hours. should have thrown a quid on it lol

0 |

coinmarketcap.com/curr...

0 |

It was selling on Cryptopia for .0000750 but on bitgrail it was .0001250 so everyone was buying on cryptopia and transferring to bitgrail.

0 |

Something tells me ripple is gonna be king coin pretty soon. The banks are pushing it through.

0 |

462 Ether ($210,000) in 3 Days Trading CryptoKitties

oreofvalueblog.com/pos...

0 |

Got myself a Gatehub acc but so far it seems very reluctant to let me put any real money in my wallet.....why is everything to do with cryptocash so fucking cryptic?

0 |

Because its a scam zygote. If you think its hard trying to put money in, wait till you try to get it back out haha.

0 |

LMAO invisible stuff that you cant hold in yer hand....even cryptokittehs are available to buy but how to you look after em?

0 |

Why did you create a gatehub account? Notoriously difficult to get your money out of gatehub.

0 |

It was the first one I came upon when looking at ripple

0 |

nice artlicle here, if you're an LTC fanboi
www.ibtimes.com/liteco...

0 |

Brilliant thread this yups.

Tell me, when is American Psycho on television again, only minus the retardation/balls?

So me and my mates can just make money off you non-voters.

0 |

Please...

0 |

Yups?

0 |

Sans DB obviously. Keep this shit coming Nathan. He's making a few of more conscientious pals Rich already!!! , the motherfucker.

Can I suggest a tune to keep us lit for another few hours

0 |

What's your hints this week db?

0 |

Same as every new year Jv, shotguns and tinfood.

On the off chance we survive the loooooooong overdue apocolypse - Trumps tax bill relating to crypto has many yanks knocking dr pepper over their keyboard's and spilling powdered sugar down their fronts waggling hammy digit's in rage - it is however a very well thought out attack on pump and dumps which syphon $100m's out of the market cap - Trump doesn't care that you have spent 12 hr's making $6.66c trading asscoin for buttcoin. Nobody does. And if you can't trade and cover you tracks get out of my site. Lot of new decentraized exchanges coming anyway - personally may fav is pissydoorwaybehindaskip.io

0 |

Actually folks heres a chance of maybe getting a 100/1 winner on 5/01/18

Binance, do this 'community' thing where people vote for the next currency to be added to the exchange
www.binance.com/vote.html

Theres only 2 in the running - Experience Points (XP) 1713 votes 43.22%
and RaiBlocks (XRB) 1513 38.18%

I know a lot of people are deeply invested in raiblock - I have a few as well, not very many, I sold most not so long ago (I always try to leave a stake in anything I've been in)

But look at the math here;

raiblocks are - 0.00111464 sat's
Experience Points - 0.00000019 sats - up 147.93% in 24hrs - so I'm not the only person to notice this...

If Experience Points (whatever the fuck it is!) gets added to Binanace, essentially a bank that's turning over billions a day, that could well be a x100 multiplier, at only 19 satoishies these are the projects that moon - roughly 75 satoshies = 1c

raiblocks could well win - but the impact in % terms on 111464 satoishie coin will be good certainly not 100x multipliers

Actually during the time it's taken to write this (and be a cynical bastard and make a 10min walk through on how to use Binance - shit they want to give away $19,000 between 280 people who like the tweet, I can waste 20min filming uploading and hashtaging - bs.twimg.com/media/DR3...)

But yeah in writing this raiblocks are have overtaken xp - I just hope that enough people realise that adding a 19 satoishi coin to an exchange with 3m users will likely result in a 100x gain will motivate folk to vote for XP

Totally different note very interesting Shane about the bikes I have been looking more and more into this as crypto becomes less facinating - also If folks actually do proactively move on this info, think that an essentially free (costs of transfering coin and 80c to vote) shot at a 100x on your money is a good thing XP can be bought here
www.coinexchange.io
voting on binance is done here www.binance.com/vote.html and if you would like to register for the first time with binance to buy BNB token (up 11% today) using this ref code makes no difference to you an is actually very unlikley to make an difference to me but hey, why not 10221010

It's a moonshot, we have seen these moonshots land in the past though. And it costs fuck all so if you have the time and inclination to shuffle £300 around that might work out to be £30,000 6th of Jan or so

not many people will know this, but 2088 people have been motivated to spend 80c each to see it happen.

0 |

cant register with binance.

0 |

Seems odd that someone who must surely be on the verge of millionaire status is scrabbling around dishing out referral codes.

Good luck with it though.

1 |

My mate db trying to persuade the lads to vote against my only hope at a debt free life. A vote for experience points is a vote for Gerry's bankruptcy.

0 |

Should be easy enough to register MM, just go to binance.com

TJ, why are you playing scrabble when your mean't to be in Lambo rim job training?

It is probably a 16/1 shot playing out over 100/1

Raiblocks begining to pull away in the vote to be added to Binance - but appaaarrreeennntttlllyyy, there's a 19,000 strong Japanese army of gamers in the XP community willing to get stuck in.

Either way will be good for XRB or XP - so fill thon boots

0 |

Thing of the multiplers Gezza, 19satoshi 1/3rd of 1c - gets listed BOOM its a $2.5 coin an becuase of S.Korea KYC rules on exchanges it gives a daft project legitamcy.

It's most likely raiblock being added anyway but you canne get emotional in this game, diversify, multiply.

Anyways this is an intresting wee exchange for moonshots or gutterballs www.coinexchange.io

$611billion going into 2018, uppa crypto

0 |

www.coindesk.com/putin... So will we see a crypto currency for each state/country - and if so, why would the other cryptocurrencies be of value?

0 |

Possibly Phunk, altho there's not really any utility to sticking a flag on a crypto currency - especially when one of the massive plus points of bitcoin is that it doesn't give a damn about borders, or sanctions, or WTO tarrifs..

The crypto market cap has just blasted past $700billion. Thats huge! 7/8 months ago it was $100B odd. It's now 715 Billion Dollars. That's meaty. However It pretty much shows that this expotential growth has no clear end in sight. What's stopping $1 trillion? Nothing it seems.

It's been released that Ghana are chatting about moving to 1% reserves in Bitcoin. There is every chance you are mining Monero for North Korea! It's CPU mineable, but takes 10' to 100's million of reg CPU's - South Korea gov found they had a North Korea mining software on it's server and had mined 50 odd Monero ($25k's worth).

But yea I'm obviously totally biased but if you look at the history of pension funds being fucked over - and if you pension is totally in fiat that they can just print as fast as the printing presses run. Where there will NEVER be more than 21m bitcoins. Ever. There will be forks, like bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold - but these can be seen as dividends.

I should have a full bitcoin by end of March. I just want one. Stick it away for when I'm old and can't get it up any more. The litecoin miners are wee dancers as with prohashing you can get paid out in 200 odd coins. (though I find I get more efficency if I just mine ltc then send it to an exchange).

So yea I'd reckon if you want some you should get some. I'm not selling. But all the offers I made to folks still stand for another 60 days or so.

0 |

**Could potentially have a full bitcoin by end of March, will in reality be highly unlikely, machines break, shit happens, chances of me having a full BTC by end of march around 15% MAX - and that's because I'm an optimist

0 |

I thought getting a full one would be a given for you considering the expense going in and being at it a full year?

Returns aren't great are They?

1 |

I wouldn't really want to chat to much on about what other peoples returns from 2 s9's (calculators a off by 30-60% because they don't include transaction fees) and 2 L3+'s (calculators a off by 20-25% because they don't account for overclocking) but I **right** now with Bitcoin at $15175 and the alt coins going through the roof returns are pretty much in BEAST mode at the moment!

This could change at any time though. All it takes is the market to shit the bed as it has done on many occassions or for hashing boards in the incredibly delicate equipment to fail. Anything to with the equipment could fail - fans, controller board. They are basically rows of 16 nano meter chips - put that in perspective a human hair is approximately 80,000- 100,000 nanometers wide. If you dropped one you might be a while looking it.

And as many people overclock them straight out of the box to take maxium advatange of rising difficulty, there is zero guarantee. They need a lot of excess money poured into them to make sure they are sweet.

But in 3/4 years time (depending really if they can make chips commercially available smaller than 16 nanometers, apparently it's right at the top of 'Moores law') eventually they will be 5.5kg door stops.

Right now though - BEAST MODE! :p

0 |

Wow at such an illwitted TJ liking Baz's perfectly reasonable question. What is it TJ? What's the beef? I mean I offer you a job cleaning my Lambo - (or maybe that's just a little bit too much of a jump straight away from a Honda civic, like the look of the 944 Blue, classic insurance as well, probably a nice investment if only used for Tinder and extistential crisis www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Por...)

0 |

It's all about the XRP atm. Hit over $3 today. Up from 0.2 a month ago. And market cap has feck all to do with the potential for this coin and tech

1 |

Not sure why you're taking an innocent upvote of someone else's post to heart m8. You keep on mining your coins and pay no heed to me.

1 |

Stuck a few bob into XRP myself, up about 30 percent last I checked.

1 |

Yup. I haven't got many atm. But planning to buy more when it's added to coinbase in a few weeks time.

1 |