Choose a discussion

CRYPTOCURRENCY

Can we keep all the sensible crypto ans drug chat in here.

Multiple lawsuits incoming from the other deleted thread

2 |

I personaly have invested 10,000's of hours looking at this space since 2009. £50 wil get you whatever the XE.com conversion rate is - about 50p for a long confirmation time (around 2/3 days) email the proton email address above for more info

0 |

You looking a referral fee DB? Lol

0 |

Yes thanks for your info on those coins DB. Would you recommend any other coins? I just got paid, will prob stick to the two I am in..I could sell now and clear all my debt and some except the mortgage.

I see 2018 being a big year

0 |

That's fuckin class. A nice Christmas indeed.

0 |

lol Baz, no, maybe I'm just old school Baz. But if someone who was interning at the stables tipped me 2 - and only 2 - horses to win and they both came in at 14/1 and 22/1 I, personaly, would kick back a little for the info!

6277 - I was going to tip NEM when everything wen't miserabe on here for me for a couple of weeks - it's up over 300%. I do have some others on my radar, paticulary some very low sized coins (like Verge was 0.02c when I really pushed it's now a wopping 13.6c)

That's great that you had such a sweet windfall there 6277, and thanks for having the confidence to move on them when I mentioned them.

I was the first person to introduce the board to litecoin way back in 2011 at 0.38c my Sister and Bro in law made $160,000 on it and kicked me back 10%.

One good thing about having ADHD (and there really is fuck all good about having ADHD - is that when you get into a space that really truely facinates you - like I was with poker for 5/6 years - you can just blank out everything around you and zoom straight into the mechanics of a 'space) it fucks up reationships in all over areas of your life because you don't give due care and attention to them - it's not very 'balanced' but 99 times out of 100 - when you zoom in with weaponized autism you'l generally be able to pick a few damn good winners.

So yup all kick backs appreciated 6277 (10% finders fee is a good rule of thumb - but it's up to you) I mean I'm donating more than 10% of this years profits to charity this year. But I will tell you exactly what I am moving 4 figures + into and when. I'm in this for the long haul now. mining capacity doubling in the next few week. All good in the hood 2018 is going to be huge.

Also 6277 - never any shame in locking in a peice of your profit - I think verge has probably been the biggest grower on coinmarketcap of the last 6 months - certainly in the top 10 of 1370 currencies. It was on 200th or 300th in market cap - now it's 21st. So yes the market has gone up - but that is like going from conference divison to promotion to the premier leauge. A huge winner with in a winning market.

Anyway, it's alway nice to know that you've been able to make a difference to someones entire financial situation. It's also nice when that's recognised with a kick back because it spurs you on to keep doing the same. I will get round to listing the huge array of reddit/bitcointalk alt coin sub forums, twitter accounts to follow, youtube accounts - but I honestly don't think a 'normal' person would have the sheer tenacity to sit through 11hrs of crypto podcasts while deivering Chinese food - to go back and spend another 6 hours on the computer to study market anaysis unless they were a touch 'special...' :p

0 |

lol @ 'weaponized autism'

Cracker.

1 |

You are really pushing for a 'piece' of my profits aren't you. I have sold none. I am Hodling. Have you notmade a fortune since you pushed these two even before I leapt in?

0 |

10000's hours spent working a job probably would have been more profitable.

0 |

Bitcoin is not a currency. To be so it should be redeemable, regulated and have an elastic supply.

So government steps in and allows bitcoin for tax payments. We have a currency. But the supply dwindles as if the floor price set by the government is higher than the market price all coins would flown to pay tax. Unless the gov recirculated them through welfare and service payments. This is all totally against the wet dreams of bitcoin champions.

It's a commodity at best and I can't see it ever getting close to currency

0 |

wow 6277 thats not exacty grateful is it!? I'm pushing for a peice of your profit's - keep em luv- just don't PM me repeatedly asking which one you should buy next - some peope are unbievable. I can tell you now hand on heart if some tipped me 2 anything that went up by 1300% and 2300% and it paid off al my debt and I repeatedly PM'd them asking - oh what do I nvest in next - I woud at LEAST kick back a couple of hundred quid.

I mean fair enough if you read the just read the board or you contributed your own opinion - but no, just cmpaints about how ocal bitcoins was so much more expensive than the xe price (a problem I'm offering to solve for certain people) and repeatedly PMing me about what you should invest in next. I was going to give what ever you sent me to charitty anyway- but you just popped one in your golden goose love. I will be certain to tel only a few people with manners the results of me spending my life studing crypto - and seriously - who was reccommending IOTA and Verge back in July? Ahh let it go Nathan.. some people are just unreal. Don't worry luv folow my next few tip's we'll have that mortgage paid of by easter...

0 |

Did someone say bubble?

0 |

Is This Why Charlie Lee Sold His Litecoin?

www.zerohedge.com/news...

0 |

i just wish it would hurry up and tank so i dont feel so bad having missed out

0 |

To avoid exactly the type of insider conflict that is occuring with Rodger Ver and Andreas Antonopoulos - both of whom are massively invested in Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin (core) respectively - although the battle is way way bigger than just these 2, they are the most visable individual spokesmen - and if you ever need proof humans are idiots check out the twitter rows between these likely billionaires - comformation bias is so so so dangerous. Charlie Lee can now, to an extent, benevolantly steer litecoin through all this chop kicked up by BTC's exposive growth without people claiming he is doing it out of self-interest. Which is huge for litecoins future, which has stuck to the original Nakamoto white paper better than the original Bitcoin.

6227 - does that info help 'your' profits much? (let it go Nathan)

0 |

Mark my words guys. The yanks are getting massive bonuses Christmas because of tax bill and a rush of folk will buy bit coins.

0 |

or sorry Takki I just gave my opinion, I didn't see the article wi read now but first -

0 |

Would you say the bubble? inypic.com/view.php?pi...

0 |

Thats the Dow Jones and it's Market cap is $2,913,840,72milion how much is that? $291 trilion, genuinely don't know

0 |

Anyone heard about ripple currency?

0 |

if RP and Dairebhoy say its a Bubble... its a bubble

0 |

sexy bubble tho

1 |

v sexy bubble for some i might add, balls of steel required to keep in at this late stage of the game

0 |

maybe its just getting started?

the aforemantioned testiculars were required from 2014-2017

0 |

LTC on GOX!

0 |

I dunno PJ - 10,000 of hours is easy spent doing anything even whie working. People have spent that paying Skyrim... But RP at your claim BTC isn't a currency, how could you move £1m from New York to London, quicker, more securly, cheaper, with less scrutiny than a 12 word code and a $60 transfer fee, maybe a few hundred to take a short postion on IG for a few hours (IG has had BTC on it's books for 4/5 years now - just the spread is massive).

Not everything tradable on coinmarket cap is a currency, in fact maybe 8% bill themselves as a currency. Instead what you have is a new technology that has spread the width and depth of almost every industry on the Dow Jone or FTSE + it has it's own forex market.

Bitcoin is more like an asset, but also a share that pays dividends - if you owned 1 BTC in 2016 and woke up today, you would firstly be holy shit - it's $16k, but I also have $3200 of Bitcoin cash and $500 of bitcoin gold. There wil be at least one more fork in 2018.

There a loads of ways to round up the (wrongly) titled cryptocurrencies - one way is by algorythm, SHA256, Scrypt, X11, Equihash, Bake256, Lyra2REv2 etc - if your looking for currency you have to look to the fungability of the algorythm - for instance the vast, vast majority of ICO's are buit of etherium and ERC20 - ERC20 only uses the programming language Solditiy - and as the language is only 2 years old, and (apparently) is dificult to learn these programmers are absoloutely miniting it. However when they leave the project to go and work on another ICO and 3/4months down the line there's a bug that renders the smart contract not all that smart - they make a 24/7 call out pumber on Christmas day's bill look like the hourly wage of someone flipping burgers in Maccy D's.

There are a group of coins with low market cap that have seen all this - brave new ground, bitcoin is carving through the ice sheets and are following behind except they have absolutely no desire to be used on the black market, they are actively selling the transpanecy of block chain to the FCC and KYC and legitimising themselves in a way that the big players right now can't. They are aso looking at the range of scalabiity options that are being propsed by this current crisis - and if you beieve bitcoin to be a currency and you see the unconfirmed transactions piling as high as they are, there is no doubt that this is a crisis - but for new currencies it fantastic,

Because all there beta is beeing done for them in real time - bitcoins segregated witness isn't looking so hot, increasing the block size is working better, etheriums radien network is working better again (and that was nearly streched to breaking point with crypto kitties - that's a geat story in itsef) they are looking at Dash's Xll hybrid of software and hardware, IOTA's tangle - there is now a dearth of opportunities for new currencies to choose from - thanks to the ground breaking being done by Bitcoin. I definatly have my eye on a few in the currency space - because that gets nailed - wow - so much money to be made.

But with all the gratitude shown by 6337 take care following any 'tips' from me I might just like a project that puts dogshit on the block chain and decentralizes the stick so you can catagoricaly see just who has how much, dog shit, on what stick, in real time. Pretty big huh! How much is that info worth! Pay your mortgage of with than one! (....Let.....it.....go.....Nathan)

0 |

You know peope have such short memories if Bitcoin drops below $10k they will be ahh see, oad of shite! lol, it was $1200 in May - in May. A my mining projections were based on a $5k bitcoin and fuck I was well happy making £60 a day at that. I sure as hell didn't expect this - sure as help aint complaining! Because I'm selling 75% of what I mine straight, I might even up that to 85% until I've recovered all of my investment.

No mission is fiat going away - it's been around for 1000's of years in one guies or another - it's what % of that market will shift to digital currency - 1% and hoy fuck, were taking a $10 triion market cap - just look at all the cloud based aprroaches to digital money - it's not as if this concept hasn't been persued ike a rabid dog by the muti-nationals - paypal, applepay, contactless pay and of course reddit gold

0 |

i.imgur.com/fclW4UQ.jpg

0 |

Wow that article has some pretty fucking huge news if true Takki! 'Facebook is preparing the big announcement that they will introduce support for Litecoin as payment channel' I know facebook is the biggest tech company in the world, what number, rank is it in the world? In a world where companies are the new countries it doesn't get much bigger.

That said, it's not the making money part of al this that is exciting to me. That's fucking boring. I can make money at any number of things - falling of ladders is the new bitcoin (that was fot you TJ).

I reckon I have about 6 more months of being really intrested in this before not giving a fuck anymore lol hopefully by then I will have made enough money to set up some kind of business outdoors

0 |

i.imgflip.com/2198q2.jpg

1 |

627710117 defo not showing you gratitude DB especially after hassling you over PM.

Chancer lol

0 |

Has anyone used this? It's had a ton of VC capital pumped into it - www.openbazaar.org To say that bitcoin is 2 unstable to use as a currency is to ignore the nearly 40% of it's life span it barely flucuated 20% either way for 2 years.

I think all this madness - and a huge amount of it is pure madness - being listed on coin market cap is not crypto - crypto doesn't have a central bank pulling the strings (most of it doesn't - yet) but I think you have to look at this and think, this isn't just druggies and peado's - institutions are piing into cryto from traditional markets - crypto hasn't changed - I mean it's change hugely but not parabolicly - so what's changed with the other markets? Why are hedgefunds buying crypto.

Crypto was born after the 2007/8 recession. It's used in countries the most where the recession or economic sanctions have hit the hardest - Is 2018 going to be the year dirivatives pop, pulling absolutely everything else to the floor with them?

If this parabolic growth is reflective of an impending global depression then wether you've a load of crypto or not. The world id going to look prtttteeeeeeety fucking bleak. Is there even enough money for another bank bail out? How much of the £36,000 every man, woman and child had to pay to prop up the banking system has been recovered? Obviously not nearly enough as 10 years later we are still slapped with asuterity - public sector 1% pay freezes in 3.1% inflation - and that 3.1% is a bullshit number - for the average man on the street the stuff they buy, ike food and clothes/electronics it's more like 7/8% inflation. I can't remember what it was but there was some giant metric - wasn't just oil, somrthing else, that was artifically pushing inflation down but had no consequence to 95% of people. Swan's tounges or somthing.

Sooner they bring in a UBI distributed by the block chain and people stop defining themselves by (what polls suggest) 67% hate what they are doing anyway. Then we can actually stop.

Take a breath. Re-evaluate. Create art and culture rather than spreadsheets and coffee stains.

0 |

DB your bet might just come in. BTC taking a hell of a beating here.

0 |

Cheeky fucker tbh Baz - 'oh whats a good one to invest in?' 'Is this one any good?' 6227 - if you make a £300 donation to a few charities whatever you ike, just as long as £100 goes to Cancer focus - post that you did just that, I will continue to reccommend the very occassional project. And I really don't recommend stuff unless I'm 4 figures deep in myself. If you do that, I'll apologise for over-reacting and match your donations, except more for cancer focus

1 |

look at the market MM also as a miner - look how big the blocks are! btc.com

0 |

Now getting a 0.01 btc payout every 2 days 16hrs

0 |

Wil be double that when I plug the other honey in + the LTC miner is digging an LTC ever 9.5days that'l be halved when the other ltc miner is plugged in

0 |

Buy aye - 3/1 was a pretty well jugded price, I think I'd only go 9/4 now

0 |

'Yes thanks for your info on those coins DB. Would you recommend any other coins? I just got paid, will prob stick to the two I am in..I could sell now and clear all my debt and some except the mortgage.

I see 2018 being a big year'

'You are really pushing for a 'piece' of my profits aren't you. I have sold none. I am Hodling. Have you notmade a fortune since you pushed these two even before I leapt in?'

Do the decent thing an pony up £300 for charity

1 |

There's people out there without any bread never mind bitcoins. I'm no hypocrite I'm donating HARD.

0 |

23.7btc block - wow. Practicaly 50% interest on bitcoin at the moment as the cost of transfering it soars

0 |

Right time to end this bull run of posts, but this is probaby the most interesting of al the posts

RP.com
'The history of money teaches us that they key to any token exchange becoming currency is a decree or legislation allowing for taxes to be paid in it. Can't see that happening at all with Bitcoin for a few reasons'

Southern border sate of Switzerland is allowing payment of tax in bitcoin - (albiet only 250CNF at a time - also notice how this woman catagorically states in Sept 17 that the BTC price is about to punge now it's $4300 lol, ws probably $2 or $3000 at the time the video was shot!) fortune.com/2017/09/12...

The Isle of Man is establishing a framework to do the same

But this is facinating and def on for Dhairebhoy
Milton Freidman predicts with certainty Bitcoin in 1999 - not something like bitcoin - but exactly bitcoin!

0 |

We mainstream now, bois.

"Goldman Is Setting Up a Cryptocurrency Trading Desk" www.bloomberg.com/news...

0 |

0 |

Guys I am moving into a brilliant crypto - for the RJ's, Baz's, RP's, Pavlov all the folk who are sound, have wanted to get some but don't have got any - I'm offering to send you 0.2 litecoin ($7/8) if you's pay me it back plus any discretionary amount as a tip if it does as well as I think it will. Is there any chance of getting a crypto whatsapp going?

I've been looking at the news today. Today has been probably the worst news day for Bitcoin since Mount Gox - 2(!) crypto exchanges have been hacked for Youbit has lost $65million has only been able to return 75% of peoples deposits and has filed for bankrupcy. Etherdelta has been hacked - the extent is unkown, but not for that much 300+ ether - but the site is down. Coinbase the worlds number 1 app for ages now is all over the media for 'insider' trading - I thought they had listed bitcoin cash already it was that much of an open secret! Also there is pure Chinese currency manipuation going on and bitcoin has gone 'meh' suppose I should drop 5% - 6 months ago any one of those 4 stories would have taken chunks of bitcoin. It's the worst BTC news day since Mt Gox

But yea, this one is on a massive bull at the moment. I've moved $2000 in. For people who are sound but don't have crypto I want to give u's a £5r's worth and you can pay me it back when this becomes huge. It's maybe not a 23000% return - yea I was looking at it and thats how much 622 made on my coin reccomendation not 22/1 - 220/1.

But I don't like posting so much about crypto details on a forum under my name anymore so if someone can set up a crypto whatapp - that'd be pretty cooool.

0 |

0.2 LTC is over £40 neddy boy

0 |

oh, sweet, but fuck that 0.02 LTC, just to get those who havn't ever been able to get started something. You'll love this new one as well ferg, so will mmurray - just you know the craic yoursef - the specifics are often best left of the table

0 |

You must have boatcoin ferg, nice hodl :) rem when it was only 0.38c...

0 |

just LTC and IOTA for ferg as it stands, PM or facebook the name of this new coin you are looking at, you'd be suprised what other people read ;)

0 |

A wee investor club, call it me giving back.. Just sign up to the one exchange this coin is listed on (using my referal code lol - actually I make fk all by people using a referal code - but it does make a dent in the my day trading fees) S2, TJ C&D welcome as well...

0 |

i have been doing just that with a group of friends but i don't ask for kickbacks, they are free to buy me pints when they see me tho ;)

0 |