Choose a discussion

CRYPTOCURRENCY

Can we keep all the sensible crypto ans drug chat in here.

Multiple lawsuits incoming from the other deleted thread

1 |

This is crazy - 1 billion people are mining crypto without their knowledge news.bitcoin.com/half-...

0 |

Half as many as that are mining your mother.

0 |

s2 seems to be mining new depths of dullness

1 |

Cuntcoin ftw

0 |

Bit worrying that the margin on CME when the futures start trading is only 25%. Been moving more than that in 20mins so lots of positions will have to be liquidated which in turn will cause more margin calls and more liquidation

1 |

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

other thread deleted again?

0 |

0 |

BTC @ $17,738.30 miners pumping out £135 a day or £945 a week (Extra money!) What if these do end up 500,000 by 2020? They already reckon between 20/30% of the 21,000,000 ever has vanished - lost/stolen. People certainly are not betting on it losing value any time soon

0 |

Anyone get a screenshot of that other thread before it got deleted?

0 |

Here atic6.businessinsider....

1 |

Considering moving more into IOTA. Seems like they've got some big announcements coming up. Waiting til after 10th before I do anything though, I could see this BTC ETF kicking off with a massive short.

0 |

What about Solarcoin it sounds like a a nice green idea?

0 |

All the inside money has already made it's mind up wether it'll go long or short and the markets. Did you get any IOTA at $0.42c when I wrote several thousand pages about it? (Then got banned for complaining about unreal harrasment)

0 |

Friday must be a busy night for the take aways.

That aside. Deliveroo is shite. Combine your ebikes with delivery and pay the drivers a decent wage and you could be on to something.

0 |

I don't do that work anymore, but I have full respect for those who do

0 |

Takeaway delivery folks have saved my life on numerous occasions

1 |

It's far from easy money, driving, dealing with drunks, finding the place - it's £12p/h - no idea why people look down on it

0 |

I seriouly think I will buy 12 ebikes for summer rental - maybe delevop a custom blockchain token using NEO and Lisk specifically for rental - pay by minute or kwH, mobile app. Solid business.

0 |

No lawsuits regarding all the bullying harrasment yesterday - am offering a substaial amount of Bitcoin for information revealing MarkFelt's ID, social media, solid information including picture

0 |

MarkFelt... Its an anagram.

0 |

12ph isn't too bad. Why mark? He wasn't the only one to be fair.

0 |

I would like between 1 and 2 bit coins please.

0 |

Surprised you haven't put up a Bitcoin for a hit on S2 lol

0 |

It helps if you have a bitcoin.

0 |

Or coin of any sort.

2 |

I already have all of Shanes details. Just working out what the cost to satisfaction ratio is to wrecking credit ratings & other totally non-violent pondering's to just pulling the board down.

Somthing will happen - all the sooner as the bitcoin price rises :)

0 |

L oh fucking l at wrecking credit ratings. Here's the thing you complete fucking idiot. In order for things like to work you have to phish or social engineer. Only a moron like you will fall for something like that. I won't. I look forward to your attempt. Considering what I do for a living do you really think I don't have all my bases covered? I think you'll find that anyone who works in this industry will be difficult to target by any of your hobbyists on the dark web.

1 |

Cover them better

0 |

It's definitely a good idea to make recorded postings about the fact that you're about to commit crimes like attempting to electronically attack individuals or websites.

In fact, I'm fairly certain it might indeed be a crime to make the threat that you're going to do so.

Even better of an idea to do it to people who know your real identity.

0 |

I find it all very funny and a bit thrilling.

0 |

Lol fuck you guys, your a scum bag letting me be continually doxxed like that Matthew

0 |

Nathan. There's a very simple solution. Stop coming on and acting the prick. Stop the incessant lying and showboating. And stop the empty threats. Then maybe you won't get "dozed". Or post elsewhere. Blue light seems like a good spot.

0 |

Doxxed? Doxxing is when someone dredges up PRIVATE information. You've continually incriminated yourself in public spaces on the internet, not in private.

0 |

Nathan, i've supported you in the past, but if you try and start paying for a geeks to dox someone on this board, thereis a high possibility they'll dox every fucker in this thread. Im asking you not to do that.

Also, matthew, just add admin approval for new accounts. Not like your community model is to support a bar or club.

0 |

Ok MM doxing the boars is unfair and I won't do that

0 |

Of course you won't do it. You neither have the skills or the resources.

0 |

*bores

0 |

You didn't build this forum Matthew, you inhereted it, and it's members over its 14yr existance. It is NO shock to people have known that I struggled with addiction - I gave an account of being in rehab - I havn't been ashamed of my struggles or the progress I have made in the face of them. I have also been diagnoised with ADHD with certain co-morbidities this year and I wanted to have an open blameless discussion about that.

Far more people defended me on the board or through PM. I have not been on this board - drunk, intoxicated, 'talking shit' I have been contributing on a very high level to complicated topics. I have been sober. Simple as,

Hoever Either S2, TJ or a pseudonym wrote false and private information such as 'I injectected drugs' - This was posted many times by MarkFelt, S2 (Shane) and TJ -

The actual post on Bluelight they were relating too said 'No offence I don't know how you guys inject yourselves it totally freaks me out'

The 3 people mentioned who you associate and facilitae continually refered to he as a heroin and crack head. When my last post on Bluelight was 'I'm not even getting anything out of doing stuff anymore' - the fact I stated I've had the same stuff for the past week and not touched was proof.

That was the latest comment whoever was trying their hardest to humiliate or dehumanise me could find - and it was 6 weeks.

Comments like - 'when your parents find out your taking heroin and crack will the section you again? - That comment is a complete lie, It has no truth. And I had begged you - as only you - could remove them. But you wouldn't

Instead I got this reply - Matthew;

'Look, let's be real - you're in massive trouble if you ever go near a court or a lawyer. You were asked to stop posting on this website, and you couldn't resist, and you couldn't resist posting more and more stuff incriminating yourself. Stop now, leave, and stay away'

Far far more people have supported me than the 3 who have maliciously dragged up comments, out of context, from a different forum.

another national forum that also employs people in social media companies.

My 14 year membership to the group - not this thing you deem to be 'your's'
will not be dictated to by a jumped up little facebook employee.

And actually I think theres every chance I will be seeing my solicitor - not to launch a defamation lawsuit, but to draft a letter to your employers.

0 |

You fucking tard S2 people seen I had $6.5 in BTC at $3000

0 |

Is Matthew not currently a house husband?

0 |

That will be £90 very well spent

0 |

Matthew is paying for hosting and maintenance of the board which to his credit I'm not sure why he's doing it when he has to put up with the utter melt that has been posted over the last week or so. So if he's inherited it, he's now paying for it and I'd consider it his on that basis.

0 |

'Draft a letter to your employer's

Please be trolling as this is insane lol

0 |

You fucking tard S2 people seen I had $6.5 in BTC at $3000

I don't even know what that means.

90 quid is all they charge for a full hack of credit ratings etc? Seems awful cheap for such a complex operation.

Also. One note. I have no pseudonyms on this forum. Anything I say is by my one handle. I also didn't post anything about you injecting. Though I did suggest you snort some more of whatever it is you're snorting to calm yourself the fuck down.

Anyhow. I look forward.to your so called cyber attack.

0 |

Strongly worded letter to Mr Zuckerberg. Signed Mr N Doombadger. Lol

0 |

You've been banned and asked not to post here anymore doombadger, you aren't wanted. Go away.

Mark Felt isn't an anagram, he was a person who divulged a load of information about Nixon during the watergate scandal. Nixon was a cunt who deserved to be brought down a peg and people needed to be shown what a cunt he was. I found all those posts you made about your heroin abuse on bluelight and thought people should see that side of you. People might think twice about buying shit from you if they knew you were spending several hundred pounds a week on drugs. Addiction makes you dishonest and unreliable. Imagine this shit got out IRL, people will notice when you're high from your appearance, demeanour, attitude and behaviour, you should sort yourself out before then. If you have a car accident you are fucked. Insurance won't cover you, charged with DUI, manslaughter if you kill someone.

Of course there's no lawsuits because I literally just posted shit you've said yourself. Aside from that, it was all bravado on your part anyway.

Seeing as I've not posted here before all this, and divulge zero details about my IRL life, you could try to dox everyone on this board and still not find me. FYI If you're going to commit a crime, best not to bluster and boast about it before hand

0 |

Social Media Baz - I was getting constant abuse for actions that had nothing to do with here sometime in the past - I asked so much, offered to contribute to the hosting of the board, everything - meanwhile FAR more people were offering some degree of support that the 3 + Matthew who have hated me for over 18years actually! (no AndyW a few poxy euro doesn't buy 18years of association)

I asked him to moderate the lies, his response (all this is screen captured Matthew before you go on a deleting spree) His response was - 'Look, let's be real - you're in massive trouble if you ever go near a court or a lawyer. You were asked to stop posting on this website, and you couldn't resist, and you couldn't resist posting more and more stuff incriminating yourself. Stop now, leave, and stay away'

Blackmail, dis-regard for the law - I could go on.

0 |

What lies? Everything that was posted was originally posted by you. So if you're finally admitting that you are lying? Well done.

0 |