Choose a discussion

2017 Board awards

Hello everyone, I'm Dance Hopkins, Master of Ceremonies. You might remember me from such threads as "2014 BOARD AWARDS" and "2015 BOARD AWARDS".

Another year draws to a close and so it is time to honour the good, bad and ugly of board life.

Please cast your votes in the following categories:

Best poster
Worst poster
Best newcomer
Lifetime achievement award
Best thread
Best feud
Post of the year
Most missed former poster
Biggest fall from grace

Feel free to add to the above. Shameless self promotion is actively encouraged.

I'm Dance Hopkins.

3 |

Best poster - some fierce competition but after careful deliberation I have to give this to myself. A class act. Upvoting this post in recognition of my efforts.

Worst poster - I won't name names, but you know who you are. Shameful.

Best newcomer - have there been any?

Lifetime achievement award - giving this to lemac for sterling underrated contributions over the years.

Best thread - can't think of a standout, open to suggestion on this one

Best feud - has to be the one which produced legal threats, although you won't find much of it to peruse.

Post of the year - need a reminder of highly upvoted posts please Matthew...

Most missed former poster - add Wayne to the list which includes kev, Toad, Deci etc.

Biggest fall from grace- Takki romps home in this category. I previously nominated him as best poster I think, but he has reached remarkable lows this year. Sad to see.

2 |

Goals. You should create another topic for yourself. Best Supporting Alias.

0 |

Hi munchy. Feel free to nominate for the above categories, or add a few more categories if you like.

TJ

1 |

All awards go to that one spam bot.

1 |

No csguru tbf

1 |

Someone do TJs special awards.

0 |

You don't appear to be a fan of the awards munchy. Have you considered launching an alternative awards thread which appeals more to your taste? I'd be happy to lend my support.

1 |

Rubick is my normal best poster nomination, now most missed. Funny cunt thon fella.

Posthumous lifetime achievement nomination for Kev

1 |

Entrepreneur of the year - doombadger

1 |

Woman of the year - Duffy

3 |

Poster of the Year DB. He's made us all quids in for Christmas

0 |

lol - yup you tip up a company, write a couple thousand words that are properly researched and referenced - advice getting in at $0.42 - company jumps to $5.33 and I get banned comments deleted.

0 |

Did they actually ban you?

0 |

Sad what happened Rubick. Was a good poster until he started seeing Nazis in his sleep and turned into a wanna-be, illiberal doucebag.

0 |

:D

0 |

Perhaps we should open up the discussion on deleted comments m8,.....

1 |

Post of the year: just see that other thread.

0 |

Cheers for the recognition, TJ.

1 |

what are you going to do today to find employment, TJ?

0 |

Any jobs going at your place taking photos of other people's per tools m8?

1 |

*power*

1 |

Now I feel bad for saying this. Empathy, see. What separates me from the Internet trolls.

Good luck, TJ.

0 |