Choose a discussion

Bleck Friday

Anyone spot any good bargains?

0 |

And we wouldn't have had this without him -

0 |

he mustve made an absolute fortune then if his initial investment has went up 500%... ffs i couldnt even get money into the system

0 |

Must be a millionaire by now. Great news for him, he can finally get that fleet of Lambos, and I trust he won't need to concern himself with petty Internet squabbles anymore as he lives the high life.

1 |

I'd took a punt on his advice and a bit of research. Only for a bit of craic though.

Worrying the kind of people looking to get in on cryptos outta nowhere. My brother doesn't even own a laptop and wants in on it. He hasn't a clue what it is.
I told him to stay well clear. The heard mentality is scary

0 |

Totally RP. I see people talking about 'trading' it too with zero experience of trading. Bitcoin's 100d realised volatility is 92.5% (that's close to close so doesn't even account for intraday moves) compared to G10 currencies of around 7% or even EM currencies like TRY at 11.5%. Sticking a few quid in and closing your eyes is one thing but trying to trade something as volatile as that is insanity

0 |

its that herd mentality that is pushing these things through the roof, the eventual crash will hurt a lot of people

0 |

Ffs please don't use language like roof, hurt and crash in this thread without a trigger warning, Doombadger can't climb a ladder.

So insensitive.

1 |

Hes not up 500% though sure he sold it to buy those mining rigs lol

BTC has gone parabolic lately. Currently $5680. However I have drawn a line under it and shifted my 75% of my crypto position from speculating to mining (I actually did so yesterday at $5400,

0 |

$5680? It's $11600

0 |

all you crypto boys paying off yer mortgages and buying flash motors.. cunts

1 |