Choose a discussion

International Men's Day

Congrats to takki and James "Whatever user account he's registered this week" Soulsparc, enjoy the day, it's for you!

0 |

He was hardly accusing me of rape either. Just that I got my penis inside a drugged up bird.
Like, 99% of them haha. No wonder I choose onanism.
All the birds I know are divs.

And the 1% used the pill.

0 |

Bizarre, the lo-res conversations you Lefties take us to.

Totally bizarre.

0 |

I'm only joking really Matthew. I hope you had a good #IMD

Maybe tomorrow while you're breast-feeding you can think of all us out there, keeping your lights on.

0 |

Takki, start a forum.

0 |

Feel like I should build a wee Miranda Warning into the reply box for you James

0 |

Weaned already Willis, too sore on my nips.

1 |

0 |

wow

0 |

Back to the real international mens days. These other 364 days that we celebrate alpha males instead of worrying about those weak betas lol.

1 |

What is the actual craic with man day? Saw fuck all negative or positive about it until I logged into this shite.

I remember last year it was mentioned and used to promote men's mental health

1 |

Thats what it should be for

1 |

It’s the punchline to all the whiney MRAs crowing about International Women’s Day or whatever you call it, muzka.

0 |

International Men's Day seems to have got on your nerves, Matthew. You OK?

0 |

He seems rattled.

0 |

Can't control my raging testosterone lads

1 |

I just dont get why anyone would feel the need to criticise a day that's main aim is to raise awareness about a certain cause or issue faced by people. In this instance, issues a lot of men have to deal with/struggle with.

The only reason it seems that people are being negative about is because it's aimed at men/mens issues. And, ironically, it's mostly the people who claim to be all for social justice and helping/protecting people, yet here they are being blatantly sexist. Strange times.

0 |

Charles Manson dead too, tough day for capital-m Men.

0 |

I didn't even know a man day occurred, will prob forgot about it from last discussion last year, but if it annoys people then keep it going.

0 |

Same here, Baz. Glad Matthew reminded us all, though. It's been funny looking at all the oddballs getting wound up by it.

0 |

Matthew, you talk about 'men' like you're not one. Are you not a man?

0 |

distinct lack of men on this forum, all i see is fucking froots bar the usual alphas

0 |

Real men refuse to watch a film unless it meets very stringent display criteria.

2 |

dont forget the audio, as hunters we have evolved exceptional spatial and audio awareness so this needs to be reflected in ones home cinema set-up.. any less than 15 speakers and you may as well wear a fucking dress

2 |

Course not takki - what is 'man'?

0 |

I'm an alpha human

1 |

I'm an alpha 7 year old girl trapped in a da's body

0 |

LEts not forget today:

Today is Transgender Day of Remembrance when we remember and honour the victims of transphobia and commit to standing up against hate crimes and prejudice. Challenge bias with facts and support Trans people. Vigil at QUB at 1.00pm: bit.ly/2zXEeEN #TDoR2017 #demandchange

0 |

"Drop-in sessions in Belfast Trans Resource Centre for young people who are trans, non-binary or intersex or their families"

What does that even mean, I get the trans but will I ballicks get all the other fuckwits

0 |

Some useful definitions:

Transgender/Trans: encompassing term of many gender identities of those who do not identify or exclusively identify with their sex assigned at birth. The term transgender is not indicative of gender expression, sexual orientation, hormonal makeup, physical anatomy, or how one is perceived in daily life. Also see: The Gender Unicorn.

Intersex: Describing a person with a less common combination of hormones, chromosomes, and anatomy that are used to assign sex at birth. There are many examples such as Klinefelter Syndrome, Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, and Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. Parents and medical professionals usually coercively assign intersex infants a sex and have, in the past, been medically permitted to perform surgical operations to conform the infant’s genitalia to that assignment. This practice has become increasingly controversial as intersex adults speak out against the practice. The term intersex is not interchangeable with or a synonym for transgender (although some intersex people do identify as transgender).

Nonbinary (Also Non-Binary): Preferred umbrella term for all genders other than female/male or woman/man, used as an adjective (e.g. Jesse is a nonbinary person). Not all nonbinary people identify as trans and not all trans people identify as nonbinary. Sometimes (and increasingly), nonbinary can be used to describe the aesthetic/presentation/expression of a cisgender or transgender person.

1 |

so yer a bloke, yer a gurl, yer a cunt in a dress and yer just fucking mad lookin

0 |

"TJ Goldfist • 4 hours, 27 minutes ago
Real men refuse to watch a film unless it meets very stringent display criteria."

Haha

Defo your only real beta weakness rj

2 |

Why it's important we have these days. To remember and honour those who have gone before and made it, or did not.
Why, it's remarkable we're even here at all.

18.postimg.org/avpfy0f...

0 |

0 |

0 |

She's not really paying that price

It's a female version of you lol

3 |

That's not a valid comparison. She seems to have friends and doesn't need to beg for permission to tag along with Internet acquaintances on nights out.

6 |

A reassuring poll here when you take into consideration too the amount of illiberal that usually infest Twitter. (see Corbyn, Scots Independence etc)

Remarkable poll, in fact. Really is a sea change towards the radical Left thanks to people like Joe Rogan, Bret Weinstein, Dr Peterson, and Me.

0 |

Doing big things James for def mate. Not sure what's more influential, your talking to yourself at 3am or the monthly banning, both making huge dents both locally and globally.

1 |

your estrogen showing this morning, mister Muzka.

0 |

ms* Muzka

0 |

lol is she being serious?

0 |

Lol at "making huge dents both locally and globally"

To be fair he seems to have done a good job at helping to radicalise Takki. From merely a simple DUP supporter to full-blown alt-right disciple in under a year.

2 |

what does that even mean, when you make jokes at the expense of recently deceased young mothers?

Skewed morality due to lack of testosterone and vitamin D.
Is what it means.

0 |

I continue to wish you sort yourself out and clean your room.

0 |

clean your bloody room!, bucko

0 |

lol TJ, that same old broken record routine. You should save it so you can copy and paste it so you don't have to type it out every time. But I'll ask again for the craic, give me one example of me being right wing on here. I mean, you're usually amazing at digging up stuff so it shouldn't be a problem for you lol

0 |

yeah how in the fuck does he do that or even remember that shite, ffs i cant even find posts from last week nor remember what i wrote yesterday

1 |

cos his bloody room is a mess that's why. low in orderliness, high in neuroticism. classical infantilized illiberal left.
lack of responsibility, too much time on her hands. slight nihilism. can't engage with the present hierarchical structures so wants to burn the whole thing down.

0 |

Got extremely bored today and decided to have a look at the aul board. Wasn't disappointed, lads. Finally a decent thread.

1 |

3 |