Choose a discussion

International Men's Day

Congrats to takki and James "Whatever user account he's registered this week" Soulsparc, enjoy the day, it's for you!

0 |

You not feel comfortable in your male skin Matthew?

1 |

Probably feels comfortable enough not to have a forumming meltdown everytime someone twits something forgettably controversial

0 |

Bart and Matthew the racists

Happy Mens Days lads. GHB.

0 |

mobile.twitter.com/Daf...

1 |

Lol fucking hell lol

0 |

What have they done now?

The day is soured though with so much justified negativity about men out there recently.

0 |

Seems to be a big deal among the white Christian male non-father community especially.

Just like racism and xenophobia.

3 |

Limmy hahaha

1 |

Aul Matthew the feminist really giving it to men today. All those depressed suicidal beta cunts can go fuck themselves. They just need to get themselves a progressive girlfriend who can go to work and support them while they design tshirts at home and play with the wean.

0 |

I don't think matthew came up with the day

0 |

He started the thread though.

0 |

Bit harsh

0 |

Must have struck a nerve with cleandirty there, even though I made no mention of him whatsoever. Chill out dude, that's what real men do.

0 |

I thought it was sweet of matthew to let them know they had their own day, so they could feel special

0 |

It's like Men's Christmas

1 |

1000+

0 |

No

1 |

2 |

Happy Men's Christmas to all.

0 |

Wow. We can't even have a day devoted to our sex without a snidy attack from the Left.

0 |

Not gonna say anything else on this thread. Just leave it here for Posterity.
#ProudBoys #Trump #Patriarchy

The reason your lights are working tonight

0 |

Hope all the lads had a great day.

0 |

I did mate. Did you?
Hope is well buddy.

0 |

Very good lad. Life is good. Plenty to be grateful about and look forward to. Hope all those in the thread who are struggling with International Mens Day get through it OK.

0 |

Hope is well

1 |

Nice one Takk-man.

0 |

Men really showcasing their knowledge today :

1 |

Lol. Imagine searching twitter for anti-men stuff on this of all days.
Lost

0 |

Some remarkable replies from men there. On international Men's day.

1 |

1 |

How's you day gone, TJ? What you been up to?

0 |

Great day, thanks for asking Takki. I prayed for the souls of a few bigoted white males.

2 |

No mate. You didn't pray at all.
It was us, that prayed for you, Rainman.

0 |

I didn't have you as the religious type, TJ. Glad you had a good day praying for your friends and family though.

0 |

SS you seem more cuntish than usual today.

1 |

Not to you though boss. Hope you had a good day a chara.

0 |

0 |

0 |

Hahahaha

0 |

There's always 1.

0 |

It's past midnight now, get back to fucking off, cunt.

1 |

Indeed Matthew. Hope you're preparing your breasts for the kid's feed tomorrow morning while your bird is at work.

No wonder you started this three lol.

Don't hate us cos we've testosterone, pal.

0 |

Thread*

0 |

No point in all that testosterone if you're just onanistic, Jamesey boy

0 |

I've been thinking that too this past 6 months.

0 |

Well he did boast about getting his penis inside a drugged girl he'd taken to an isolated spot outside the city a couple of weeks ago

0 |

Seems rather silly to boat about such a thing in such a legally traceable location.

0 |

Well it was consensual

0 |

3 weirdos on this page, TJ, Pav & Matt.

3 breast feeding absolute weirdos.

0 |

I wasn't intimating that you hadn't boasted about it, you are a rather silly person after all.

0 |