Choose a discussion

An actual racist incident that failed to get little frothlets of spittle to appear at the corner of takkiSSchitt's lips as he mashes racist into the keyboard

www.independent.co.uk/...

1 |

Bit OTT

0 |

Yeah.bit much

0 |

Got his dick stuck in the TVs hd socket again, fire brigade is on the way

0 |

I just would want him to pass up the opportunity to do a bit of virtue signalling. The actual thread name is satrie, munchingmonster. Thought you might have picked up on that.

1 |

I'd be too scared to type such a direct mocking. Watch yourself, maybe not in this thread but at some point he will avenge this

2 |

If you're having trouble watching yourself, Takki has some cameras you can install to help.

1 |

Hi Bart!

0 |

Takkischitt is big enough to know I'm using him to indirectly mock munchingmonster. I'm sure he'd approve

0 |

Hi takkiSSchitt

0 |

really?? You posted this thread before I said anything. Mock away. I'll have a wee cry later.

0 |

munchingmonster • 2 minutes ago

really?? You posted this thread before I said anything. Mock away. I'll have a wee cry later.

An actual racist incident that failed ...
BartolomeDeLaCasas • 51 minutes ago

munchingmonster • 1 hour, 15 minutes ago

He's not really going to keep his kids away from white kids. He's exaggerating to make a point. Satire.

1 |

Am I TJ?

Feeling a little bit existential or something.

1 |

It's shouts of racism like these Bart that makes the term completely irrelevant these days. Thanks. No seriously, thanks.

0 |

You posted a thread attacking takki, to mock me, meanwhile some black fella in america, is teaching his kid to mistrust white people, and all you care about is making me and takki look silly on Matthew's personal message board. tsk tsk.

0 |

Actually I want to change the world and felt Matthew's personal message borad was the best place to start.

0 |

It's been an enlightening day. Both Matthew and Bart showing their support for racist notions. Wee mention for TJ too who, yet again, chooses to ignore real racist comments and instead chooses to drop his camera joke for about the 5th time.

0 |

Wee upvoting rascist that he is.

0 |

If you upvote a racist. That makes you a racist too.

0 |

Just because you don't understand something it doesn't mean it is racist. It just means you haven't taken the time to absorb what has been written.

1 |

lol OK Bart. Ye mad racist ye.

0 |

Membah the time Peter Robinson made the comment about Muslims, Bart? I guess that was OK too, yeah?

0 |

Why would viewing an entire set of as servants based on their religious beliefs be okay?

1 |

*set of people

0 |