Choose a discussion

Just found out the Dole office can look at your bank accounts whenever they want. That is fucked up.

0 |

Knew when a mate was out of country last year on Holiday, so docked disability benefit. Didnt request bank statements or get court order. They can pull up your account on their system without anyone knowing. So basically any cunt in the dole office can pull up any bank account whenever they want.

0 |

Maybe he was spotted cannonballing into the pool?

1 |

he’s not on disability for a physical illness. First holiday in years and they accuse him of fraud. He has no way to fight it. He doesn’t have to sign on, so didn’t need to notify them.

0 |

To be accurate they call it ‘over payment’, and he can pay it back in installments , but the stigma is there. 1984 is harder on the poorest and weakest.

0 |

Tbf he should have looking for a job instead of fucking off to benidorm.

2 |

He can’t work. He’s not on Jobseekers.

0 |

No they cant.

1 |

the DHSS fraud department can only request bank statements from you or if you refuse, your bank as long as they have gone through the legal channels and have good evidence that you could be committing fraud. they cant just look at your bank.

1 |

Ok. He was convinced that they did, cause he wasn't asked to provide statements. If he either ignored the request, that is possible. I'm not saying you dont know what you are talking about, but do you have inside knowledge or are you just googling it (like I have). I would have checked with my aunt that used to work there, but she has retired.

0 |

They can take money in a lump sum or regular payments from your bank, but that is down the line of enforcement. They would have asked him to pay it back first. I assume he has refused to pay back the overpayment or refused to make an agreement.

0 |

On the harp

0 |

Yes they can do enforcement to take money back but they can not look at your bank data without proper channels and a legal precedent of fraud. Doesnt matter if its dole office, police, God Himself. You have to go through proper legal channels.

And when going through those channels the account holder will be informed of all steps and decisions. Your mate wasnt told explicitly they were looking in his account so it didnt happen.

Someone touted on him.

2 |

From what I can gather, if they are allowed to take money from your bank, they would probably not tell you first because you'll just clean your account out first.

0 |

I don't understand how taking a holiday amounts to fraud.

0 |

You have to alert them and stop any benefits as technically you are unavailable for work

0 |

Shane. Do you know for sure? I’ve heard of DWP in England basically running surveillance and looking at internet history without a court order. Using the same system as National acromegaly Agency. Using laws brought in after 9/11.

0 |

Crime Agency

0 |

What the fuck is a acromegaly?

0 |

Someone's a DHSS tout.

0 |

Easy £50

0 |

0 |

Absolute fukin nonsense..shite

0 |

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

“Our fraud investigators now have powers to check bank accounts, satellite TV bills, and credit reference records."

That seems a bit broad. www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...

0 |

They still have to get the correct permissions etc. They can trust get up and say here lads check that account will you. Nobody has access to bank accounts except the bank and the account holder. They have to request it through legals means and then go to the bank. And by law you need to be informed.

1 |

I heard they can change the preset stations on your car radio and not even warn you.

3 |

TJ, do you have OCD? Why the fuck are you up voting every reply?

0 |

No. I don't upvote every reply.

I didn't upvote your reply for example munchy.

3 |

Are you upset from when I called you a cunt the other day? Does up voting make you feel better?

0 |

Upvoting a worthy post definitely makes me feel better.

2 |

Cool. Lurk away you strange fucker.

0 |

I'm not lurking m8, we've literally been responding to each others posts lol.

You back on the grog m8?

1 |

Ok, fishing maybe. I dont know, your mind games are mental. You have zero original content and when you cant think of something to say then throws out the Baz "You're drunk" posts. Your like the guy in the back of the human centipede.

0 |

TJ seems to have the upper hand here. His nonchalant attitude and air of indifference is probably going to be a long game to crack.

But keep on MM when the fall comes it's sure to be hard and entertaining

1 |

Fishing? What are you on about lol. If my upvotes bother you so much please try and just ignore them. They're not a big deal m8.

1 |

"His nonchalant attitude and air of indifference" "fall" RP? What are you on about?

0 |

Holy shit. TJ's air of indifference, and non chalance is really showing.

0 |

The guy needs to see and experience some lady-bits. I'd even take him out with out with me one night and hell, I'd even pay some bird to let him feel her badger if it meant not listening to his faggy bellicose ever again.

I'd be Tom Cruise. He'd be Dustin Hoffman.

0 |

FGT40 • 7 minutes ago
The guy needs to see and experience some lady-bits

0 |

Yet again some bizarre projection of inner turmoil from James.

Nothing a tender piano ballad can't solve though.

2 |

At least he's fucking original.

0 |

tj dodging the dole thread in a bizarre projection zzzz...
dude, I got you number and then some. I know mad cunts when I read them.

0 |

Lol.

1 |

where were you all day, this day of all days, of any day. When there's a dole thread going lad?

0 |

working? Yeah?
Ha

0 |

didn't even get back to me about that job offer i give ya. not even looking for work.

somebody say it's £50 for grassing out one of them heads?

0 |

that's a nice few tools, £50

0 |

My bro works for HMRC and he told me the way they do it is through tax on intrest in your current account. Everyones current account pays some intrest even if it's 0.00001% of that about 17 or so % is taxed, so the brew have an algorythm that know's what every bank's current account interest rate is takes the figure they have been paid in tax and work backwards from that to see if your being shlippy. Hense people can get away with doing the double for a month or 2. But 6 months and yer Dhsstroyed. What is the dole these day's? People complain about the public sector only getting a 1% pay rise (9% cut in real terms or something like) havn't heard of the brew going up much. Jesus if they cut 9% of it from 2008 I have no idea how a person could survive on it.

0 |

All the more reason for disabled sun seekers to get into bitcoin

0 |

Word on the street is TJ is a shut in. Hasn't opened his Ma's curtains since pre-ban mephedrone days when he got done rolling about n dog shits up Lady Dixon park. Utter sauce pan

0 |