Choose a discussion

West Belfast scandal

Wild

www.facebook.com/megan...

If you read into it surreal story. Think one of the abused kid is transgender now. Other died. Terrible story

0 |

Link to story to read? Watching movie and can't blast the video

0 |

Are the eyebrows the scandal?

4 |

Surprised to hear the Morning Star are up to such shenanigans as by all accounts it's a great boozer

m.belfasttelegraph.co....

0 |

Seriously though...what's she on about? TLDR and all that

0 |

Watched both videos, your woman is clearly a complete lunatic. 2nd video is quality though....
You have other links to any of this??!

1 |

Can I get it summed up in two sentences?

0 |

From what I can gather girl was in a hostel commited suicide the ma seems to have been absent and is talking about some conspiracy of forced adoption by the Catholic church the housing executive and the INLA. Says some things about her ex husband then her ex sister in law goes full on Millie vanilli watch the second one if ya can't sit thru the 18mins of the first one

2 |

Sounds like a hollyoaks Christmas special

0 |

Why is she shouting at a Sainsbury's garage?

0 |

weedollslaw?

0 |

Her husband abused her and the kids. Father in law too was a paedo. But she naming other names too as been involved in abusing people. Seems some truth in it all from what I'm hearing.

My understanding is the wee lad talking actually used to be a girl. So the da messed her up too.

Morning star top of hamill street is a hostel.

Like gypo clans with the video call outs lol

1 |

Lovely :/

0 |

Actually used to deliver food to the morning star when I worked for a charity a few years back.

Working for that charity we were in all the half way houses around the city. Gave me a view into that side of the city you never really see for the most. People really struggling to get the basics together for themselves like a decent meal.

0 |

Glue, just say no

0 |

That wah wah accent is the worst in the world. It’s torture to listen to.

0 |

Antrim man caught grooming.

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

Lol

Don't know who needs smacked first there, the pervert or the idiot doing the talking.

0 |

Lol.

Had to stop watching at "but if you do move I'll take you down".

0 |

Honestly thought it was a spoof the way the fella was talking. Lol

These clowns on the dole need to stop thinking they are really important.

1 |

Lol at “I don’t appreciate the attitude of your manager”

1 |

Imagine all these lads still getting snared trying to groom people. Probably firing their bank account details to Nigerian Princes as well

0 |

aye like, was he grooming kids under his own name on fb or something?

0 |

PEADOGEDDON! I couldn't watch more than a minute of that. Anyone know if this fella is on registry and their just interrogating him on past crimes. ie intimidating him.

0 |

The question is if they pose as kids looking to entrap the men involved (or women, careful now) but they don't bite or they targeted someone who actually just helps troubleshoot their Minecraft issues, surely it's illegal. And even at that, the whole thing is illegal.

One less cretin on the loose though on the upside

0 |

Surely it be easy to set up someone in one of them stings.

They aren't really researching anything technical except profile picture and name and then hitting where they work

0 |

yer man just sat there agreeing with the interviewer and incriminated himself. what a dense tube.

0 |

1 |

The Guards busted the front door in and ordered him not to shoot. Blue balled.

0 |

**The Guards busted his backdoor in and ordered him not to shoot. Blue balled.

1 |

Stiff sentence for him.

1 |

Harden him

1 |