Choose a discussion

So turns out years and years ago aul Kevin Spacey was a bit of a naughty boy whilst drunk at a party and propositioned some young lad offa star trek and lay on him or somit but that was the extent of what happened, the fella got up left and for all those years harboured inner turmoil and decides like so many other “me too’s” to inform the planet of his “sexual assault”…. Nai, maybe it’s the old cunt in me but really… was it really that fucking bad, did it really eat you up inside to have Kevin Spacey try it on with you when you were back at a house party ffs.. I mean he got out of there without so much as a cupped testicle ffs and he’s crying about sexual assault when there’s so many women are actually sharing pretty fucking harrowing stories of actual sexual assault!? news.sky.com/story/kev...

Ffs over the years I’ve had my balls groped, arse slapped by women.. hell I had one aul lady run her fucking nails down my back in a bar drawing blood and you don’t see me giving one iota of a fuck about any of them, I put them all down to “quare craic that night”

Are people being over sensitive to the minor touchy feelies or am I just being an out of touch cunt as usual? Probably the latter tbh

0 |

I think maybe he had an interaction with spacey but that it’s not gone down how he says it has.

0 |

Comments are good.

0 |

Ugly blokes must be Spaceys type.

0 |

He was on Nolan today. Delicate wee thing

0 |

Seriously? Fucking idiot.

0 |

Aye. Was more comedy than serious piece.

A fella touched his penis lol

He read out on radio one of the online comments he got in a serious tone, said something like 'you should be happy that someone touching you up hack of yee'

Couldn't not laugh at that one lol

4 |

weinstein hire ex-mssad souies to keep lip on story
www.huffingtonpost.co....

0 |

Carl Sargent, Welsh Labour politician and loving family man kills himself after accusations of unwarranted attention.

amp.theguardian.com/uk...

Is this the first feminist murder of the current hysteria?

0 |

Demons man...demons

0 |

0 |

Very good article SS.

0 |

So even Terry Crews metooing now. Getting felt up in front of his wife and he didnt anything about it lol.

0 |

aul Charlie Sheen bucked an underage Corey Haim on the set of some movie... jesus wept

0 |

0 |

Sheen haha

0 |

0 |

78.media.tumblr.com/07...

0 |

Pretty sure one of Jim Jefferies routines is about him and Louis on for a threesome with teenagers.

0 |

Yer man Corey who is making that film or trying to about the paedo ring is a bit of a loose canon though. In saying that Charlie sheen coked up to the nines at nineteen on a film set probably did try to ride him.

0 |

Maybe he is so fucked up because he was passed around as a paedo plything when he was in his early teens

0 |

Or it could just have been the massive amounts of drugs

0 |

remember his German neighbours were disappearing people in his street too. poor kid.

0 |

steven seagal

0 |

2 different Cory's s2.

But they are friends and Corey Haim told the other Corey about his abuse before he died (has he named Sheen though or wasn't it some other bird?)

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

Now Steven Seagal unzipping to a lesbian.

0 |

Some other actor getting accusations his way:

Ed Westwick's BBC programmes on hold after rape allegations

"Two BBC shows starring Ed Westwick have been put on hold in light of recent rape allegations against him. Agatha Christie's Ordeal by Innocence, due to be on BBC One at Christmas, will not be scheduled "until these matters are resolved", the BBC said. And the former Gossip Girl star has "paused" filming on the second series of BBC Two comedy White Gold. Westwick has vehemently denied the allegations, which have been made by two women. One of the accusers has made a complaint of sexual assault to the Los Angeles Police Department."

www.bbc.co.uk/news/ent...

He's pretty strongly denying it though..

0 |

The drama in the comments is pretty strong

0 |

Ok. So the dead Corey was raped not the alive one? Or were they all raped?

0 |

www.npr.org/sections/t...

Louis on the other hand. Not denying it at all. Which is at least refreshing.

0 |

Not sure refreshing is how I'd describe it.

0 |

Saved his career there.

0 |

remember 2016 when everybody freaked out about their favourite celebs dying. Who'd have thought 2017 would plumb darker depths

0 |

0 |

George Takei now.

He's been really critical of the people accused so far. Now he's been accused.

Feel wick.

0 |

0 |

Lol.

0 |

0 |

remember Greg Rutherford the long jumper threatened to pull out of Sports Personality Of The Year cos Tyson Fury made sexist remarks, before finishing 5 places below Fury. I hope Rutherford is next.

0 |

You hope he does well in this year's Sports Personality awards?

Unlikely tbh.

1 |

Al porter, today fm presenter resigned today after being accused sticking his hand down other men's trousers. Serial groper. Blaming his flamboyant gay persona.

0 |