Choose a discussion

So turns out years and years ago aul Kevin Spacey was a bit of a naughty boy whilst drunk at a party and propositioned some young lad offa star trek and lay on him or somit but that was the extent of what happened, the fella got up left and for all those years harboured inner turmoil and decides like so many other “me too’s” to inform the planet of his “sexual assault”…. Nai, maybe it’s the old cunt in me but really… was it really that fucking bad, did it really eat you up inside to have Kevin Spacey try it on with you when you were back at a house party ffs.. I mean he got out of there without so much as a cupped testicle ffs and he’s crying about sexual assault when there’s so many women are actually sharing pretty fucking harrowing stories of actual sexual assault!? news.sky.com/story/kev...

Ffs over the years I’ve had my balls groped, arse slapped by women.. hell I had one aul lady run her fucking nails down my back in a bar drawing blood and you don’t see me giving one iota of a fuck about any of them, I put them all down to “quare craic that night”

Are people being over sensitive to the minor touchy feelies or am I just being an out of touch cunt as usual? Probably the latter tbh

0 |

You've =younger

0 |

Matthew = i.imgur.com/eOay9Ia.gifv

0 |

Matthew a ultra extreme feminist trapped in a males body

0 |

Imagine white knighting on a board with no females.

1 |

the mangina is strong with that one

1 |

Lol gerru

0 |

This ganging up on Matthew is outrageous guyz. He's just trying to be respectful of women.

And my defence of him has absolutely nothing to do with the fact Matthew has agreed to change the font colour of my posts to gold.

#coincidence

2 |

Could I have red font matthew you big masculine sexual beast

2 |

Sorry, coloured fonts only available to betacucks

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/ent...

Bryan Singer accused of raping a 17 year old boy.

0 |

Scandalnavia!
"I am a generous person, but this was a bit more than I had in mind," said Behn, after being groped by serial groper Kevin "The Serial Groper" Spacey .

www.bbc.com/news/enter...

0 |

Poor retarded man standing trial for rape cleared on all charges.

m.belfasttelegraph.co....

That poor man.

0 |

www.nytimes.com/intera...

Weinstein is a messed up puppy.

0 |

Poor guy killed himself. Threw himself off a bridge.

Maybe God have mercy upon his soul.

0 |

Satan accused him of rape. Unbelievable. Even Satan is a victim. If even Satan can't take a sordid out of control in/out session then lord have mercy upon us all. I LOVE GOD.

0 |

Stan Lee now

0 |

Aziz Ansari Is Guilty. Of Not Being a Mind Reader.

"If you are wondering what about this evening constituted the “worst night” of Grace’s life, or why it is being framed as a #MeToo story by a feminist website, you probably feel as confused as Mr. Ansari did the next day."

"Aziz Ansari sounds like he was aggressive and selfish and obnoxious that night. Isn’t it heartbreaking and depressing that men — especially ones who present themselves publicly as feminists — so often act this way in private?"

mobile.nytimes.com/201...

0 |

Aziz is super nice - and covered this topic somewhat on the last season of Master of None - makes it a bit odd that he is being accused of it now.....

0 |

.....they exchanged small talk and drank wine. “It was white,” she said. “I didn’t get to choose and I prefer red, but it was white wine.”

COME ON

0 |

Feminism is cancer.

0 |

Sum up how stupid a big chunk of the femisnit movement has become.

They really undersell women as some sort of person with no voice who can't say what they want to. Literally like no women I know

1 |

they haven't met my missus..

0 |

tell me about it, Walshy

0 |

0 |

0 |

Do you want a medal, Boyle?

0 |

He doesn't post or lurk here as far as I'm aware m8, maybe try contacting him via Twitter if you want him to respond.

1 |

You lose any credibility about moral standing when you start a sentence about the time you where "performing at a corporate"

0 |

Poor Frankie. Rule #01 for a comedian, if you aren't willing to stand by your jokes about the disabled in his case until the bitter end and make yourself compromisable to the redemption of the douchebag guardian readership then don't fucking joke. Frankie the grass, what happened you?

0 |

It seems Frankie Boyle has blocked me on twitter, how weird

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

Look at this Ashley Judd fuckwit

0 |

Fuck sakes molo I'm on the bog here vacating a large fry and now I'm ragin, I was perfectly enjoying this dump until I watched that

0 |

What a spastic mate. Her, not you obviously. Asking for a manager and all. Get in the sea ya haggard aul witch.

0 |

The guy probably shouldn't have went out of him way to touch her up or to be cheeky. Even RJ is outraged by his behaviour. Nice of you to top it off with a bit of ableist banter.

0 |

lol @ triggered SJW bart

0 |

Haha @ the comments

"How dare she call an object a doohickey, it clearly identifies as a watchmacallit."

0 |

you set a low bar for being triggered takkiSSchit. for someone so concerned about opinion policing by the illiberal left, you are fond of denigrating dissenting opinions as being triggered.

1 |

enor.com/images/c5dd72...

0 |

lol @ notplatforming you own memes

1 |