Choose a discussion

So turns out years and years ago aul Kevin Spacey was a bit of a naughty boy whilst drunk at a party and propositioned some young lad offa star trek and lay on him or somit but that was the extent of what happened, the fella got up left and for all those years harboured inner turmoil and decides like so many other “me too’s” to inform the planet of his “sexual assault”…. Nai, maybe it’s the old cunt in me but really… was it really that fucking bad, did it really eat you up inside to have Kevin Spacey try it on with you when you were back at a house party ffs.. I mean he got out of there without so much as a cupped testicle ffs and he’s crying about sexual assault when there’s so many women are actually sharing pretty fucking harrowing stories of actual sexual assault!? news.sky.com/story/kev...

Ffs over the years I’ve had my balls groped, arse slapped by women.. hell I had one aul lady run her fucking nails down my back in a bar drawing blood and you don’t see me giving one iota of a fuck about any of them, I put them all down to “quare craic that night”

Are people being over sensitive to the minor touchy feelies or am I just being an out of touch cunt as usual? Probably the latter tbh

0 |

It's definitely niche to be a victim in this era. A case last week where someone complained about the first George Bush President groping her from his wheelchair.

Yes love, a 91 yr old senile, parkinsons ridden ex-President of the US felt your ass from his wheelchair and you're the victim.

0 |

He was 14 and had a drunk 26 year old lift him up, throw him down and get on top of him for a buck. If you’re kid at 14 came home and told you a man took him to party got drunk and tried to get a buck at him would you say dry your eyes he didn’t even buck you?

I agree it’s not up there with rape accusations but isn’t the point that the more people speaking up gives more confidence to those afraid to talk about serious cases of rape etc

Anyhow state of spacey pulling off a deflection by coming out as gay. Good pr move

3 |

Though surprised he didn’t tell that story all the time, the one when drunk spacey went full paedo

0 |

0 |

What if. What if all men just become lesbians and ogle over attractive ladies. Yes! That's it!
What. It's my right to be a lesbian if I want to me.

0 |

TBH Muzka id bate the fucking head off my wee lad for being at a house party with older people drinking booze.. like I said Spacey can’t even remember it and it was over 30yrs ago ffs so why not leave it in the past where it belongs, if it was a more serious assault then by all means flll yer boots but all that appears to have happened is a rather pathetic attempt at chatting up some young kid.. besides who doesn’t lift people were interested in bucking?

0 |

So making sexual advances to a 14 yr old boy are nothing, only if full sex happens it becomes an issue? So if I get drunk and try it on with a 14 yr old they shouldn’t report it as it’s nothing worth mentioning because they got away minus a rape.

I do get that people will mention every gentle brush now but personally I don’t think people should be judged as to what meets a scale of seriousness, for example if a 14 yr old came to me with claims of a 26 yr old man throwing them on a bed, climbing on top of them and making sexual advances I’d report it as breaks many laws and regulations around child protection.

1 |

Bit worrying you see a 26 yr old man coming into a child as nothing more than a pathetic ‘attempt’ lol

1 |

where you never picked up as a kid?

0 |

He said picked up, threw onto the bed and spacey on top of him coming into him.

No I was never man handled under drunk men. Were you lol?

1 |

I’ll give you an example

You here some bloke down your road was bringing 14 year olds to parties in his house and brought a boy to his bedroom and trying to come onto him. Would you think ach no biggie, just some pathetic attempt at chatting up a kid ?

1 |

He was the sensible head from Dazed and Confused.

0 |

when i was 14 i didn't need protection from law or anyone else. I'd have kicked his cunt in.
Or more likely agreed to just wank him off for a few lines of his chang.

0 |

And I’m surprised rj that you see a paedofile coming onto a boy as only a pathetic attempt not worth reporting and only cases of paedofiles raping boys as worthy cases.

That’s not very daily mail, surely they’d have them plastered on front page as a nonce if they were unemployed and lived in a council estate ;)

0 |

RJ the paedo sympathiser. LOL

0 |

lol @ that Tweet

Imagine that was a man making jokes about and staring at Katy Perry's tits, even if they were good friends.

#Equality

0 |

Never thought I’d see it, dark day for the board :(

1 |

No sympathy for the aul peaodhiles here lad but the whole thing doesn't add up, yes he was bang outa order coming onto a 14 y.o. child , defo bad shit there but as he says he was drunk and simply discovered some young lad in his bedroom, hardly the behaviour of a predatory peaodhile and more likely the drunken behaviour of someone who needed a good slap, we don't know if Kevin knew he was underage

0 |

Reminds me to use the drunk excuse the next time I try to paedo a 14 year old.

0 |

He was famous child performer on broadway. He knew lol

You sound like the worst defence lawyer ever. We get it, being a paedo is ok so long as the willy doesn’t go in ;)

2 |

Btw, that lad is in the next star trek, probably playing a character in his 20s. He's 46 years old now. I'll bet he looked like a kid when he was 14.

0 |

He wanted buck a child ffs

How can you excuse that lol

Note to self, never let rj babysit ;)

1 |

0 |

I like spacey FFS I don't want to to hate him :-(

0 |

How is the voluteering for the scouts going, RJ?

5 |

lol

1 |

Oul RJ McRapey

2 |

RJ a legend lads

1 |

RJ is definitely my favourite board neanderthal. James and Takki lack the charm and likeability which RJ brings to his uninformed viewpoints.

2 |

Thanks rainman. My mission is to be Loathed by people like you.
I see that's working out well for me.

0 |

For the love of God, not Spacey!!

0 |

Cheers TJ ya big heur... I think...

Aye the police check came back and like Shane im not allowed within 500yrds of them ffs

1 |

In all seriousness I was fucking all geared up for it and the head master scout battalion chief commander or whatever the fuck they're call jacked it in, so they shut down the club for the beavers

2 |

Lol@beavers..

2 |

hf004 • 14 minutes ago
Thanks rainman. My mission is to be Loathed by people like you.
I see that's working out well for me.

I don't loathe you. So in that regard you should view your bizarre mission as a failure.

Indeed I'm not sure how anyone could loathe you after muzka painted that sorrowful picture of you a while back. You are to be pitied rather than loathed.

4 |

Sure rainman. You don't loath me.
Sure.

0 |

Cheers for the shout out, TJ

0 |

No problem Takki. You make a great sidekick for Ss.

1 |

hf004 • 13 minutes ago
Sure rainman. You don't loath me.
Sure

It seems to be important to you that I loathe you. I'm flattered that you value my opinion so highly but I'm afraid I could never loathe such a tragic soul.

Still waiting on a response regarding your University education by the way......

1 |

he was doing so well there over these past few days pretending he'd anything else in the World to be at except chase our posts around on here like a bull and el matador's red rag.

Pints tonight TJ? Watch Everton's next manager in action take on Newcastle?

Be good for you to get out of the house, you Rainman motherfucker.

0 |

my what?, lol.
He's even chasing fantastical threads hahaha. Sure rainman, sure. It's all OK.

0 |

"he was doing so well there over these past few days pretending he'd anything else in the World to be at except chase our posts around on here like a bull and el matador's red rag"

Like a junkie off the heroin. Pissing and shitting himself due to the FWS.

0 |

Congratulations tho Rainman. Successfully turning another serious thread about the horrors of sexual assault and modern discource into a mud-slinging exercise about you.

God, I hate autistics.

0 |

Know what. You're not even coming with me later. Offer, recinded!

With that neurosis I'd be getting a knock on the door and charged with sexual assault a few days later just to allow you some attention in court ya mad weirdo.

Get fucked.
I'm staying away from you from here on.

0 |

Couple of weeks ago I went out on a hot date with a lass and we ended up driving to some hills overlooking Belfast because she wanted to have a marijuana cigarette and I didn't want that grungy smell in my car or on my clothes. So she had her green cigarette standing outside looking at the view and it seemed to make her horny as fuck. Which me made me horny as fuck but I am no mug and in the present climate I did what I would recommend any guy now does and pretended I had to text work about something real quick but really I turned the microphone on my phone on and placed it under my car seat. Then as she was blowing in my ear and shit I was like "Wow, this CONSENSUAL heavy petting is really fun and I am not gonna lie, I find myself being sexual aroused by this. How would you feel if I was to CONSENSUALLY stroke your thigh with my hand?"

And she was like, "lol, sure thing Batman"
I did then, and was like "Wow, this CONSENSUAL stroking of your thigh has had the effect of making my penis erect and it is now uncomfortable in my tight Lonsdale boxers and class diesel jeans. Would it be alright with you if I was to remove my belt and free up some space for my bulging penis. If that is alright with you. IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU?"

And she was like, "lol. you're so weird, get it out big man."
And I was like, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE CONSENT GRANTED TO FURTHER ENGAGE IN SEXUAL EXPLOITS WITH YOU."

So she then started to lie back in the seat of my Impreza WRX STi and started to spread her legs in a way which I considered a welcome for me to dive down and use my liberal tongue to orally pleasure her.

So I said," Wow. That really is quite something. WOULD YOU PERMIT ME TO PUT MY FACE TO YOUR VAGINA AND TO USE MY TONGUE TO SEXUALLY STIMULATE YOU FURTHER FOR BIOLOGICAL REASONS WHICH WILL POTENTIALLY END WITH THE RESULT OF EJACULATION INSIDE OF YOU, FERTILISATION AND THE CONTINUATION OF OUR GENES INTO FUTURE GENERATIONS?"

And she was like, "just do me you nerdy fuck!"
And I was like, "could you repeat that please, only louder and into the microphone"

And she was like, "JUST DO ME YOU NERDY FUCK! COME ON!"
And I was like, "well, alright".

It was a really fun night. Even if a tad sad that it was like something out of 1984. But I guess this is what the feminists and postmodernist nihilistis and communists want, an end to sex resulting with the death of the species.

Mainly because they never get any. Sad.

4 |

Lonsdale boxers. Your mother must love the Sports Direct sale.

2 |

haha

0 |

Driving a girl into the middle of nowhere to get her incapacitated on drugs while you stay clearheaded, knowing she must satisfy your desires to get a lift back to civilisation . Secretly recording the encounter. Fucking deviant.

1 |

they were her drugs. I don't use.

0 |

0 |