Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

He'll play more at United and it's already not really worked out playing for Pep. Don't see what the big deal is. It's turned into Hulk when he would only talk about Sturridge by adding up all his wages lol

0 |

Yeah, United would start him every game as the main man or one of the main men. Would slot straight in. city already the finished article so be harder to lock down a spot. Good point on the Pep thing. Loads seem to think its as simple as Pep v money.

Chelsea definitely gonna gazump the whole deal.

"Why don't you stay in London man"

1 |

Ken Early made a good point that he's too much of an instinctual player to play for Pep anyway, as in he gets the ball and does the bit of magic that comes into his head, popping up everywhere. Whereas with Pep he would have a very very specific job and if you're not doing it, you'd be benched. He's not exactly a man who takes kindly to being benched either.

It makes all the sense to go to United. But I wish it didn't ha

1 |

I'm not sure he's going to United but since they became involved in it most journos have lost the plot lol

One is a self sufficent club, other is oil money but United are the evil ones for giving a player an option of a better deal that personally I think prob suits him at United more than city.

Neville been spot on over it all from last night. The money thing not adding up with city at all.

1 |

I'd say City are ragin cause they were happy enough with what they have and were happy to wait until summer and save 20 million. Then Jesus got injured and United changed the whole thing

0 |

0 |

Defo.

Bad man sanchez tho for even having the nerve to get the best deal for himself off city by asking for more money lol

Carragher was talking about handshake agreements last night. Wtf that even mean lol

1 |

Aye, Souness mentioned that too. Strange stance. Surely he's tied to another club so how do city have any more claim to him than any other club. Its an open market is it not? Their nose has been put outta place cos Sanchez didn't run to them with open arms I think. Its his last big contract like, of course he's gonna wanna look after himself. Plus as Neville said, no Bosman is cheap. There's inherent risk involved running your contract down too cos if he gets injured he's screwed so its not like its just a man being a money grabber.

1 |

Have Liverpool bought a keeper yet guys? No? Ok, I'm sure Jurgen knows what he's doing.
He is a genius after apparently.

0 |

Smashed the previously unbeaten runaway league leaders and he's still blaming Klopp. Aka the Pep6layer ™

Nobody had scored 3 all season against them. We scored 4. Another accolade

Champions of goalsscoredagainstCity

0 |

Could do with one now, I think Karius is even worse than the Ming but sure...

0 |

Should just break the bank on a keeper. It really goes a long way.

1 |

Absolutely Baz. Never understand why most managers, including Klopp try to do this on the cheap when a bad keeper can undermine a whole team. 89 million on the most problematic area will seem like a big fee but little would be made of paying it for someone like Lemar.

United went big on De Gea. 6/7 years later he's still the best in the league

1 |

The transfer is about 70mil in today market.

Makes sense. Look at the hassle fergie had after big pete. Tabli lol

1 |

Read of thing from him the other day saying Bosnich was a disgrace ha

0 |

He was fat lol

0 |

Fat disaster so he was

OBLAKTOPUS is some pup.

1 |

Forgot that Andy Goram played a couple of games for United.

0 |

Lolz

0 |

Big man a United legend

0 |

Haha. That's a mad story isn't it?

1 |

Really strange. I'm guessing they see him as a break glass sub but he's made of glass... And shite ha

0 |

Haha. Scores the odd worldie but a battering ram at best. Plus, as you say, he needs euthanized with that injury record. His run annoys me.

0 |

30 million is the new 5 million.

0 |

Seems it's a spoof account. As you were folks

0 |

Been talk of it for a while though

0 |