Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

McClean seems sound. Normal fella just, no?

1 |

A couple of the NI fans in this thread showing themselves up a tad. Dufunk a GFA denier and jordy8 needing to lay off the lemons.

1 |

Haha @ Baz. Mind that shit. Mind somebody put a dent in a car and they pushed money in the top of the door. Coins and all. Haha. Look how sound were trying hard to be.

1 |

Not at all. Don't like ROI, took a lot of stick in the past week for NI getting knocked out. They shoulda just waited a few days lol

0 |

I wanted both teams to go through. International football is grim though.

0 |

Indeed. Roll on Saturday

0 |

1 |

0 |

That's a funny looking England flag.

0 |

I've nothing against young players from here playing for ROI but I do have something against them playing for NI at all youth levels and being coached by our coaches then choosing to switch then some young lads miss out due to this. Its a lot to do with families not wanting to travel to Dublin or other parts of ROI for matches due to it being to far so really there should be some sort of compensation to the IFA if that's the case. SFA are having the same trouble right now with FAI pouching.

0 |

Based on the quality of 99 percent of Northern Ireland International players over the last decade, I wouldn't say they're gaining too much from the IFA coaching they get. The level of technical ability among the players is pathetic. Too many workhorses who can't pass, have no first touch, and lack composure in possession.

1 |

I would say NI would get more credit for first touch and composure in possession than ROI in this campaign Michael likes to mix it about if you would of watched some of the games. Really nothing between the two sides now probably why there is a new call for an all Ireland team. Steve Davis and Johnny Evans are prob the stand out two out of the both.

0 |

I agree Northern Ireland have tried to play more than the Republic, no arguments there.

But the technique levels from both North and South generally are woeful, so whatever coaching they're getting is not worth a penny.

1 |

0 |

Good result for Arsenal. They're far better when they don't play two defensive donkeys in central midfield.

Spurs' shortcomings exposed again. Kane was woeful. Alli overhyped.

3 |

Woolwich have spurs number.

Spurs have a few mental hurdles to get over in that league

1 |

0 |

Linderdoff is shite lol

He's what I picture Liverpool men See When lovern running about

1 |

Could see my fellow Liverpool supporters crawling out from their hiding places if Newcastle win here. Always nice to see them in high spirits.

3 |

Oh dear god.

0 |

Bike football anyone?
Bike Fotball imgur.com/gallery/zXIWCOP

0 |

Remember Mourinho got a load of stick for his record against the big clubs?

2 |

Seen a mad stat about last 86 matches or something similar was like 3 wins.

Mental hurdle need to get over as a club

2 |

1 |

What a stat.

0 |