Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

Where is Lad?

0 |

You a fan of his work?

0 |

Just wondering if he thinks Klopp is doing a good job

0 |

Of course he doesn't...it'll be something along the lines of why he persists with people like Milner and Lovern who gave Roma a glimmer of hope. He also would probably use the result as an excuse to slag them for inconsistencies, like the 2-2 draw at West Bromwich, again with two late goals.

0 |

Thank fuck he isn’t here then

0 |

Stevie G to Rangers!

0 |

Not a bad first job

0 |

Well he does have previous experience of stopping Rodgers from winning the league title

0 |

very good.

0 |

Mental job to take as his first imo
Young English “managers” who were top players too often take the plunge with massive jobs and ruin their development as a coach.
He’s been coaching five minutes ffs-do your time man.

0 |

Pochettino had coached a ladies team for a few months before taking his first managers job, in La liga

0 |

Is pochettino English? Shit sorry didn’t realise-that’s my bad.
Why does absolutely everything have to come back around to spurs? Also poch was he most respected Espanyol player in the dressing room at the time and they’d already had two managerial sackings that season-he managed to keep them up with 8/9 games left only so it was a massive punt.

Neville, Ince, Shearer, giggs and many many more over the years going into jobs they’ve no place being in and consequently fucked up.

0 |

*giggs is basically English

0 |

Presume everyone is confident of a comfortable second leg tonight-anyone over at it?
Real shit again last night and still managed to eat to the final-all Liverpool hace to donis turn up in both games now

0 |

They’ve 90 minutes to score 3 and it’s livetpool. Not comfortable. I won’t relax until we’re 3 up in stoppage time.

0 |

European Royalty. Don't know how many times I've to tell yous

0 |

Lovely day out anyway lads and some always helpful clout in the transfer market.

Anything else is just a wee bonus

0 |

Near took the roof off the house last night with that penalty-no bullshit had 4-3 and 4-2 to Roma. 33-1 and stuck a fiver on them at 2-1 at 15-2
Absolutely quality lift!
The Arnold nom decision could have really fucked them up as they were under loads of pressure at the time but I can’t believe just how shit Roma were at the back again, Liverpool should have scored more.
Congrats for getting to the final-be some game if madrid turn up for it.
They were wild lucky again Tuesday

0 |

Italian press seem to think Roma were robbed ha. Never seen a more flattering scoreline. Liverpool should have scored ten over the two legs and didn't even play well last night

0 |

Def flattering-had they scored 3 with half an hour left you’d have been shitting yourself.
Should never have been remotely in doubt and wasn’t really close tbf.
Thoughts on Chelsea game?
The nightmare scenario could happen-I don't think it will if I’m honest but Chelsea win that game and spurs beat West Brom there’s pressure on them big time.

0 |

For the record I hope you batter Chelsea

0 |

Yeah I'm still more than worried about the league. Been clear for weeks now they're running on fumes and have 3 fit midfielders. League form has suffered. Draw this weekend would end it and even if they're beat, they'd only have to beat Brighton at home. Would be a nightmare having to go into a final against Madrid having come 5th. Could still just as easy end up with nothing

0 |

Worst case scenario in league is having to beat Brighton at home if you can’t do that then.....

Also a week in between games will help recharge batteries for that game

Finally the holders qualify automatically so we’ll be sweet

0 |

13 days between last game and final is a god send. Lallana, Clyne and Gomez are fit and even Can might make it. At least a few half decent options for the bench and not children

0 |

Yeah they just wanna get a point against those cunts and that’ll be top four sorted-even if they lose you’d expect them to win last game.
Would love Chelsea dead and buried this weekend tho!

0 |

0 |

Anyone know what this is about?

0 |

Paulo Guerrero for Peru. Vickery is a big fan of his

1 |

Lolz

0 |

Looking forward to the C.L FINAL. .The final used to be on Wednesday nights so Thursday morning after was always a no-show at work(GMT+7)..I can't remember anything of The Big Win in 2005. Was well panelled b4 kick-aff.
So here's our Graham with a quick reminder. A good, no nonsense, fine spruce of a youtube highlights video for those as inebriated as I was, or with as poor a memory as me. One night in Istanbul. No, it's Constantinople. No it's Istanbul. No, it's..

Dudek's save @ 6.50...
YNWWG1WGA
]JK[

0 |

Does anyone know why Spurs fans in particular are taking it really badly that Liverpool are in a European cup final?

0 |

Hello???

0 |

0 |

Was a cracking bit of play.

0 |