Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

*best outfield player

0 |

True. Dave better than Messi

1 |

Ridiculous

1 |

It was a lovely touch from Martial. There's a good player in there somewhere, he just doesn't seem to produce it often enough.

3 |

14 loses in a row, top flight record and finally get a point with a 95th minute goal with this lol

1 |

Lol

Why have they been so shite

0 |

Seemingly the gap between Serie B and A is massive, I think most teams are going straight back down now but this is new levels of shitness. The celebrations are class ha

1 |

Love the commentator too

Jesus...Milan are absolutely terrible these days. Sad to see.

0 |

Need the MOYES to step up today. He has probably been up all night re-watching that draw he managed to get against Bayern at Old Trafford, alongside the Art of Defending by Phil Jagielka.

#neverforgetthemoyes
#feelingthemoyes
#moyesturiser

3 |

Haha. I'm very fond of him

1 |

Prob brought my most memorable season ever but for the wrong reasons but was serious craic

Peaked with the 100 crosses game and touchline celebration, Jesus what times lol

3 |

0 |

I've done that myself, can be an effective way to prevent someone getting past you.

Was a definite red, Pogba can't have any complaints.

1 |

Moyes 45 minutes away from silencing the doubters lol.

1 |

Im not sure, seems they won't be appealing or anything but how can you predict for someone's leg to end up there? Pogbas next step is completely natural and Bellerins leg ends up under it, if that makes sense? Seemed harsh

0 |

Can definitely see why it was given and while intent is irrelevant it did seem harsh.

0 |

All set up for United to stop City getting the 14 in a row record now

0 |

Always has to be us tasked with these missions

1 |

MOTD wasting taxpayers money running goal of the season competitions here for the next 15 years.
#Rooney

0 |

0 |

Johnny Utah • 6 hours, 12 minutes ago
All set up for United to stop City getting the 14 in a row record now

Haha. Or City getting 15.

0 |

Is Stones back?

0 |

That diving header is an unreal finish

0 |

Good this. Different than the usual 1 to 100 lists you see. First one to complain about who should or shouldn't be on it is a bellend

www.espn.com/espn/feat...

0 |

Some absolute chancers at right back..

0 |

Bellend here. Any list which doesn't have De Gea as number one keeper can't be taken seriously. Not sure how Cech makes the top 10 either, he's been shite for a few years.

3 |

Got as far as Kyle Walker as 3rd best right-back. Ridiculous lol.

2 |

Biggest win in the competition. Biggest home win. Biggest away win. Most goals ever in the group stages for an English team. European Royalty lads. Don't know how many times I have tell yous lads

0 |

lol

0 |

Lol

0 |

Hahahaha

0 |

1 |

Imagine hankering over some lost nostalgic love you can't even remember as much as thinking the Brazilian Ronaldo was better than this lad...

deary me

0 |

0 |

3 clean sheets in a row after none in 10 years feels like. Playing Europe's Greatest Ever Front Four on Sunday, you know what this means don't do.
[4]

0 |

en.fc-zenit.ru/video/4...

2 |

Moyesey

0 |

The man

1 |

Dem moyez boyz

2 |

The boyz are back in town

2 |

Has to be his first win against top 6 in years

1 |

First win in years I would have thought?

Big test is getting wine against similar shite teams

0 |

If only Utd had given him a proper chance...

1 |

Good result for dupfunk today too with Sevco winning their 3rd game in a row for the first time this year

1 |

Great to see these newly formed clubs do well.

2 |

Fancy Everton 3-1 tomorrow

0 |

hope you're right Jordy.

0 |

Just seen the Liverpool team. What's klopps thinking there? I wouldn't be a happy fan tbh. Probably go on and win 4-0 now

1 |

Good goal from Salah there, he's been brilliant all season.

Mané is a greedy cunt though, no excuse for not passing at the end of the half there.

1 |

Great stuff that Everton.

Come on City.

0 |