Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

Proof, if it were needed, that I ignore (whoever posted it)

0 |

Wee drunken MM I think.

1 |

Lol

1 |

Poor Munchy ignored by his fellow Liverpool supporter. Thought they were besties too.

2 |

Brutal put down lol

2 |

10 leagues*

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo...

Walcott lol.

1 |

Lol another terrible signing for Everton. An upgrade on Lennon but still yite

2 |

Not sure if he is an upgrade on Lennon tbh. Two awful players.

3 |

Good player him. Should have moved from Arsenal a long time back.

0 |

Ohh no. TJ think you can be best friends with strangers on the internet. I hope that isn’t true. I hope you get physical contact with a human.

0 |

Agreed. To a League Two side.

1 |

@Ss

1 |

Munchy not happy with me despite the fact Muzak1 is the guy who savaged him. Strange one.

1 |

League Two, ok lad.

0 |

Thanks

1 |

0 |

Haha. Yes.

0 |

Everton memes are weird

0 |

Lol:

2 |

Poor TJ. In conflict with everybody. Now trying to have a go at Everton fans. On a Friday.
Sigh.
Fancy a few pints tomorrow for Ev/Spurs?

0 |

I'm not having a go at Everton fans. Apology accepted.

I sympathise with your lonely existence but I must confess I have no desire to help you by spending time in your company m8. Maybe try begging muzka to meet you tag along with him again.

1 |

*let*

1 |

at least I asked. all I can do.
sigh.

0 |

God loves a trier.

1 |

You two would be great mates I bet.

0 |

You should hook up with him munchy, I bet he wouldn't ignore you then tear your heart to shreds the way Muzak1 did.

3 |

so angry. I don't want to be mates with him. Just as a men's rights activist I don't leave any man behind. Still though, you need to be want to help yourself before somebody else can *bites fist* help ya.

Remember that *bites fist* the first time round. That was funny wasn't it.

0 |

The details in this. He was always a bad egg that Rix cunt

amp.theguardian.com/fo...

2 |

Subject of the classic:

"If you tolerate Rix, then your children will be next"

2 |

Can United pull this Sanchez transfer off? I've had my cock out all day in anticipation

3 |

He's shite anyway.

In other, more important news. An update on the feel good story of the week.

0 |

haha, brilliant!

0 |

Liverpool linked with Butland...would that do ya TJ?

0 |

• 4 years, 1 month ago
Utah has a long list of shit players he wanted Liverpool to buy. Remember Jack Butland lol?

1 |

Walcott will be Evertons best player

0 |

Hope you enjoyed that massacre ss.
Everton have spent 150 odd million on mid table dross and are looking to spend more.
I still can’t believe they have that dinosaur managing them

1 |

The dinosaur will salvage there season.

Also where have you been lol

0 |

The board wouldn’t work on my phone and I gave up ages ago then had another go the other day and it’s magically working again.
Weird

You mean they won’t be relegated and be a boring shit football playing mid table team which they always are the last 30 years?

3 |

Everton were poor today. Eriksen goal was quality. Watched palace match too. They should have won by a few. Roy actually looks like he knows what he's doing. Fosu-mensah was great at right back

0 |

Yeah. He was brought in to avoid relegation and steady the ship. Prob best they could have got at the time.

Mensah will back at United next season.

0 |

They’re not relegation material as shite as they are-think any prick could have kept them safe tbh but if he ends up keeping the job for a few years it will be detrimental to the club long term of that I don’t think there is a question.

0 |

Zidane surely to be sacked now.

Thank wee chip to win that for Villarreal tho... glorious

0 |

if that Rooney goal had have stood. And it should have...

Small margins.

0 |

The clearly offside goal you mean?
Aye small margins with lloris not getting his gloves dirty and complete domination of the game for 90 mins.
Everton are fucking appalling

1 |

Haha, are you buzzing yeah? 7-0 on aggregate this season.
Still doesn't bridge the gap in our respective league wins. 3rd best team in London. Clapclapclap.
Poch is the man. I'd take him at Ev for a few seasons. Don't win nothing, run around loads. But it's better than your default position in the World.
well played tonight bud.

0 |

They where relegation material tho at one stage lol

0 |

There’s too many half decent players there to go down when the likes of Swansea and brom are still down there . They were never in any real danger imho

1 |

Yesterday was West Broms first win since August and they still weren't bottom of the league ha

Big game today lads. Liverpools amazing record at Anfield against City has never been in more threat

0 |

That's some going. Last win was 03. city have been city for a good part of that period I suppose. Was that that last win the game Schmeichel and Wright Phillips played in? Ended up 3-2 or something. Big shock at the time.

I can see Liverpool beating them today

1 |