Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

www.pesmaster.com/luca... lol.. From 88 a few years back steady decline to 81 this season

Will be silver soon

0 |

81 is enough to get on my team to be fair. Speed stats still good?

0 |

I've liked him any time I've seen him but honestly haven't heard from him in year or more.

Looked devastating at one stage I seen him. Think it was one game tho lol

2 |

Think when he's good he's really good. Nani was the same. Only problem was he was only good once every month or two

1 |

Seen Nanis goal against Chelsea again the other day on Premier league years... My god is such a hit. Scored some class goals in fairness

0 |

Aye, he could hit a ball like. Scored some rockets. Most frustrating player ever though. Hit 19 assists one year and we though we had the new Ronaldo, turned out he was an early model Depay

1 |

Nani was lethal one season where it was really underrated how good he was playing. Then he cried I think lol

2 |

Agreed on Nani being underrated. He was Utd's best player one season.

The crying was a bit pathetic though.

3 |

Aye, that was the end of him. Crying at Anfield like. Haha. Mind the goal he scored at Arsenal?

1 |

city bid 20 mill for Sanchez. Alexis, not Renato.

0 |

Aye it was year everyone was telling him he had no end product like Bale but had scored and assisted twice as much lol

2 |

Billionaire owners?
Wonder who Joe Anderson supports?

0 |

We're gonna build a stadium and Liverpool are going to pay for it.

0 |

So much of that talk utah in football Utah it's never questioned. People just keep saying it as fact lol

0 |

Conte lol

“He used serious words, said serious words. I won’t forget this.

“This is not a problem from the club, it is a problem with me and him. I stop.”

He said Jose had dementia haha

1 |

Sure Danny Murphy said Keita won't fix anything for Liverpool cause he's basically another work horse in midfield. Ie he's black so he must be like Kante lol

Also said they need a 20 goal a season player and Firminos never gonna get you that. He's got 16 so far. Salahs got 20 odd lol

2 |

Worst thing about Mourinho Conte thing is that they're playing the weekend of the league Cup final which Chelsea will probably be in so by the time it's rearranged itll all have simmered down

0 |

Haha

It's mental. Swear people don't even watch or even read facts just say what they think some cliché saying should be said with no thought lol

It will fizz out but conte seems to be taking it too thick. Journos have done him up like a kipper as they are fueling this mostly

2 |

I'm loving it. Conte playing the victim card strongly. He said far worse to Jose but he's acting like Jose said he'd rape his ma. The match fixing thing was a beautiful coup de grâce. Clearly floored him. I loved how he reeled him in with that "I don't blame him" nonsense then suckerpunched him. Only wish we'd see more of that old school, us-against-the-world Mourinho.

1 |

It is amazing how he's still going on about it. Jose playing him nicely. That Danny Murphy stuff is brilliant. So many 'pundits' don't have a clue these days. All about the controversy rather than football itself

1 |

Haha. State of Murphy

0 |

I only heard the full Mourinho match fixing thing yesterday. It's absolutely hilarious, the build up and then the mad twist at the end haha

1 |

Haha. I know. My bro sent me the video and just told me to watch til the end. Last thing I was expecting.

0 |

He proper done a number on him. The way pundits got on after it you could have swore conte was innocent of saying anything and jose just laid into him

2 |

The press then saying this is a disgrace, they need to look at themselves, sad indictment of the modern game etc when they're the ones stoking the fire

0 |

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THIS IN OUT GAME... *writes 20 columns trying to add more of this into our game*

2 |

They planted the questions to get a reaction of conte and then faux about Jose comments like it was low ball stuff. Danny Murphy head in sand say what you want even if it's no relation to what happened stuff lol

0 |

Can't wait for the 'I think it's fair we don't much about the lad' stuff at World Cup. Literally their job lol

0 |

Lol

Mental most at home know the players and they are literally commenting on them for the first time and half play in the big leagues lol

0 |

Love it
www.facebook.com/empir...

0 |

Is that u MM?

2 |

Haha. It is, isn't it?

1 |

Manchester United make bid for Alexis Sánchez in attempt to hijack City deal

www.theguardian.com/fo...

0 |

Can't see that

1 |

Defo no truth to that. City move is a done deal

1 |

Guillem says it's true lol

0 |

city move seems done for ages like

1 |

Liverpool haven't bought a replacement for Coutinho or a proper keeper in this window. The keeper issue has been rumbling on for years, and Coutinho has been expected to depart for some time.

My fellow Liverpool supporters seem confident Klopp knows what he's doing though.

1 |

That liverpool supporter is a comedian. Getting a massive view count. Happy for the man.

0 |

Awful song but much better than that Lingard effort

LOOKING. UP. TO SCHOLES...

SCORING. ALL. THE. GOALS!!!

No joking. Get in the sea.

1 |

It’s catchy

0 |

0 |

Kiss of death there utah lol

Them top journos must get some kick backs dropping stories during transfer time from the agents

0 |

Especially him considering he's not actually aligned with any organisation so it's not like any brand is tarnished lol

Molo I heard one for Lingard to the tune of 'I wish that I had Jesse's girl'. Good tune lol

1 |

Haha. I love it already.

WHERE CAN I FIND A RIGHTFOOT LIKE THAT?

2 |

It's actually 'why cant Lukaku play like that' with clips of him missing chances ha

0 |

Like it

0 |

Bit late to the party pal

0 |

Muzak1(daybehind)

2 |

Proof, if it were needed, that I ignore (whoever posted it)

0 |