Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

On the money jordy.

Thought United where comfortable winners in the end. Had some great chances 2nd half and played on the front foot.

Very negative from spurs overall imo

1 |

Such a win that. Ground it out well. Superb goal. Everything went to plan. Cant be accused of not stepping up against a top side as Baz said. Very satisfying result. Another clean sheet, move 3 clear of Spurs and within 2 of the greatest team in history.

4 |

Shouldve won by more. That Lingard chance, Lukaku hitting the post etc. Jose played it perfectly.

1 |

Think everyone was shouting park the bus Jose at the end

2 |

Mad how depressing Spurs are without Kane. Was like a death in the family watchin them.

Yous think Souness likes Martial?

0 |

You raging Niall?

1 |

Good win for Utd. As I've been saying for a long time now, Spurs need another creative player, too easy to stop them by keeping Eriksen quiet as they have nobody else of that quality.

Mourinho does it again. I don't care much for his style but there's no denying he's good at what he does, and it's effective.

0 |

No, I'm definitely not raging Niall. In fact I'm not even raging. Happy for the lad deserves to play instead of Rashford on form

0 |

Saying you're not raging twice = raging

2 |

I think you've read that wrong, Jordy. Take another shot at it

0 |

Those are the rules Im afraid pal

2 |

2 |

The late goal stat came up on the screen and then then literally scored at the other end lol

3 |

Seen that. I said to my mate we are due a goal then. LUMPED up front 1-0

1 |

2 |

www.manutd.com/en/News...

80 years of a player from the youth system being in the natch day squad. No other club comes near.

1 |

*match

0 |

0 |

Hate that level of dishonesty, ugh.
Just tell us like it is Lionel. Like how Ronaldo would answer the same question. #CR7

0 |

Everton defo in a relegation scrap. Slowest and most unbalanced team about.

You think they should givit unsworth til end of season ss?

2 |

They're brutal. I'd seen Sean Dyche in tomorrow. Like Unsworth but we're definitely in a bad way. Crazy. Funny tho too because after this present era is all over Spurs will still only have 2 leagues.

0 |

0 |

o

Yes please

0 |

Makes sense to bring in someone with Championship experience.

4 |

Classic Everton lol:

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/foot...

1 |

Dele Alli the most expensive player ever next summer after those two goals

0 |

Class third. What the hell has happened to Madrid though? Theyve been pish all season. Fair play to Spurs like

1 |

Man City are unstoppable

0 |

John Stones magnificent again. What a team.

0 |

Sterling excellent again too. They're really buzzing are this City club.

0 |

city are unstoppable every season. Until theyre not.

1 |

Not year this tho. They're a different set-up altogether.

0 |

Napoli have been excellent so far this year and shown their muscle tonight but still not enough for City

I think that's the most impressive result of theirs this year.

0 |

Another win for Villa. Hopefully Bruce comes under Everton's radar and we can get rid of him

1 |

city look class but they rarely maintain it. Won the first 10 in a row last year and were nowhere. Cant see anyone finishing above them in England this year but wouldnt be surprised if they pulled a city and screwed it up too

1 |

Spurs players still doing that gay little hand celebration. I would like this team if it wasn't for that.
Why would they even think that was a good idea?

0 |

English media now claiming the English clubs are the top dogs in Europe now after last night's results. Not that they are one for hyperbole

0 |

As far as leagues go they are on course for 5 teams going into next round which hasn't been done before. Plus all the teams are sitting top aren't they?

Overall Strongest league in champs league so far id say.

Can't see any of them winning tho

0 |

It's November...to any English team has toppled the Real/Barca dominance is a bit premature

0 |

They are flying at the minute. Chelsea the only team to lose

0 |

Apart from the spurs result there is nothing to get carried away with yet with those groups, Real have been really inconsistent this season also. Still richest league but 3rd best with Ligue1 and Seria A catching up.

0 |

3rd best? Whaaaaaaa lol

1 |

It is premature RP.

0 |

May have changed this season but in terms of co-efficient it was behind Spain and Germany and only two English teams in top 10 Man City 8th.

0 |

European results have been poor for a good few years well down hill since UTD Chelsea final in Moscow.

0 |

From 05 to 11 I think there was only one year an English team didnt make the CL final. United made 3 out of 4

0 |

Near sure it hasn't left 2nd spot in the coefficient as they still get 4 spots.

German league is trunks

0 |

Chelsea won it in 2012

0 |

"Tj's retardation levels reached critic mass and created a Chernobyl style elephant's foot which decimated the entire thread and made it inhospitable to anybody for 3 million years."

lol @ the references to Chernobyl's elephant's foot

0 |

Commentator just said "Everton have spent a lot of money to become awful" in a nutshell lol

1 |