Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

What, the league titles?

1 |

Haha

Legit idiot. Drunk one at that lol

2 |

Come on MM. That's ridiculous. You didn't even count the community shields either

1 |

Deluded

1 |

Munchy back on the grog I see lol.

His New Year's resolution didn't last long this year.

4 |

Manchester United. The Everton of Manchester.

0 |

Huh? On the grouse mate, aye?

1 |

Fans booing Mourinho last week. Sad state of affairs.

0 |

Even Utah thinks he's a clown lol

2 |

This is bad even for him. Everton of Manchester like. Haha

0 |

It’s even worse than I thought.

0 |

Hangover kicking in already pal?

1 |

Don’t worry about me.

0 |

Can't help it mate. You know you can slide into my DMs anytime, yeah?

1 |

Arch Jesus thanks mate. The abuse I get on the internet. It’s really getting to me. How do you cope?

0 |

Ahh shit. Meant to be a PM.

0 |

Let sobriety be your friend m8

2 |

Let it wash over you pal. Don't let them in.

1 |

Ok. So, Pogba. He's turning out to be another wolf in sheeps clothing. Bring scholes in for the rest of the season maybe.

0 |

Pogba has played well for Utd this season. Do you watch football often munchy?

2 |

Its no surprise that you think that.

0 |

Haha. Have you even watched him play mate?

1 |

Yeah, he was great at Juventus. Where did that Pogba go??

0 |

To United. Remember? Cheap as chips.

1 |

Looking a bargain now in todays market. Ronaldo was a steal for Madrid lol

0 |

Def takes the pressure off him.

0 |

The only time he's looked like a bargain is when he was injured lol

0 |

Haha

0 |

Not one good game in that draw there lol

0 |

Pogba unplayable in loads of games this season. Took him a while to get back into his stride after that red but usually produces 8 out of 10 at least. Was untouchable against Everton last week. Just needs to do that more often now.

1 |

The Shite teams seem to be multiplying this year. Yeovil lowest ranked team left. Haha

1 |

Shocking what's happened to the FA cup. Like no one gives a fuck anymore.

0 |

Piers Morgan said the winner should get the 4th Champions League spot. A lot to be said for that I think. Would definitely breathe new life into it like it did with the Europa and it would mean only top 3 get CL. 4 spots is a joke. Even worse, clubs act like its a trophy too

0 |

Would be a terrible idea. You could get into the CL having beaten 6 championship teams last year lol

He also said the FA Cup lost its importance cause United pulled out if it 17 years ago ha

0 |

Mad they still blame United. Club lost its lustre since premier league got 4 spots for champs league.

Money killed it since there is so much in the league.

Still a cracking trophy but as utah said be madness to award a spot when you could literally play no one

1 |

VAR

0 |

anybody ever listen to Sports Bar on Talksport with Goldstein & Cundy. 2 funny, funny bastards.
Listen to a lot of Talksport these days. Not sure if it's got better or I've got dumber.

No, it's definitely got better.
Only cunts on it are the 2 Mikes.

0 |

I'm willing to believe you're genuinely the homophobic, racist, needy man your posts suggest, but to have us believe you find Goldstein and Cundy funny is a leap too far m8.

Keep the character plausible.

1 |

Aye but teams would take it seriously again and the shit teams would likely be weeded out in the early rounds. Nothing I like more than seeing some shit wee club's big day out ruined by the bigger clubs handing them the thrashing of a lifetime. The magic of the cup like. Aye, sure. Anyway, I'm throwing my weight behind Big Piers

0 |

You'd still only have to win a handful of games. I know people scoff at 4th place getting a slot but getting 70 points plus in the Premier league over a whole season is way harder than winning the FA Cup

0 |

lol @ milky

0 |

0 |

Haha

1 |

Liverpool thru and thru

2 |

Good point about the 70 points thing v 6 games by the way Gary.

1 |

Talk United have signed Lucas Moura? Good player

0 |

Heard that too. Dunnonwhat to think about him but how dare he turn down MY CLUB way back all those years ago though

1 |

Ha I was gonna ask isn't he the player Fergie went mad at cause he went for crazy money as a teenager?

0 |

Haha. Thats the one. There was loads. Mind that Sanches eejit? Was never gonna get a game at Bayern like.

1 |

Lucas Moura, is he even still a gold on PES?

0 |