Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

More racism at my beloved LFC? Say it ain't so.

1 |

From what I've seen Firmino says (in Portuguese) "you are crazy? Are you crazy? Son of a prostitute ". You can clearly see him spit out "puta"

0 |

he said Lovren against Everton was a definitie penalty because you cant put your hands on a player in the box, but then said last nights was never a penalty cause its a mans game lol

he went straight to the 'he must have said something for him to lose it like that' conclusion for the Holgate thing, not mentioning the fact he was already in the middle of losing it pushing Firmino in to the crowd

and then said after seeing Klopp only playing 2 of the front 4 in the last derby, hes glad he went for it last night....where 2 of the 4 played.

all this in a total of about 3 minutes of talking lol

0 |

Hopefully if there was racist abuse from a Liverpool player, my fellow Liverpool supporters won't try and excuse it like last time.

It was shameful the way Dalglish, the players and my fellow Liverpool supporters condoned the racist language from Suarez. Still cringe at those t-shirts.

2 |

Shearer a Muppet to be fair. Did think last nights was less a pen that Lovren's clumsy effort though. He got some stick on twitter. Haha.

Holgate did seem to suddenly flip after Firmino spoke to him like. Never a good sign but hardly proof of racism either.

1 |

he flipped after he flipped and shoved Firmino over the hoardings?

0 |

Aye. That just looked like a push players do all the time. Just unfortunate he ended up in the crowd. Or fortunate, whatever way you wanna look at but there was a definite change in him after Firmino said what he said.

1 |

Tbh most times you see someone push a player like that is cause theyre already annoyed, as he was for giving away the penalty. he should have been sent off for 2 bookings tbh

0 |

Probably aye.

0 |

Did Firmino not say something to him AFTER he was pushed.
Why the fuck did BBC run with the narrative that the push was a reaction to something being said, despite zero evidence to suggest that.

And since when is literally flipping somebody into the stands head first, not dangerous play and a red card?

0 |

Aw come on Niall, that's not a red card pal

1 |

I think they just ignored the push altogether and acted like his reaction was out of nowhere. It wasnt like Ledley King against Terry that time, he was already in a state of rage in a charged Derby where he'd just given away a penalty, unjustly I'm sure he felt

0 |

Aye, the push wasn't nothing either I suppose. You'd be raging if someone did that to you

0 |

Costa scores on his debut then promptly sent off for Atletico

0 |

Vintage Jose at presser last night.

Far and few between of them these days

1 |

Aye, it was good to see. Wasn't expecting that from him.

1 |

Is it not son of a bitch in Portuguese?
Coutinho going £142m
Stupid timing need to get another playmaker in

0 |

Stupid timing but Klopp escaping any criticism. As he has done for failing to replace Mignolet despite having over 200 million to spend.

LFC LOGIC

0 |

€160M is a lot for a player bought for £8.5M. They will need to replace Coutinho, Can, a goalkeeper and a defensive midfielder with that money and probably more on top tbf. If they don't already have a direct replacement lined up for Coutinho I'd be very Fucked off if I was a Liverpool fan. The rest of the top 6 will be glad to see him go. No replacement is a risk to their season and top 4 finish. So Liverpool tbf.

0 |

Happy for the lad. Everyone’s a winner.

0 |

Haha. Are ye though?

1 |

Apparently he was adamant he wouldn't play for LFC again. Mad money like. Some deal for Liverpool.

1 |

Seems Nike paid for most of. Have their own newspaper, exempt from tapping up and even when they're skint, Nike buy the best players for them. Hard to compete with that

0 |

Not a selling club tho

1 |

Nah they are mate. Not sure what they've done to make you think they aren't

0 |

Best player sold, another Southampton player brought in for over half of the proceeds..

PROGRESS

1 |

Hughes sacked. Klopp still Liverpool manager though inexplicably.

0 |

www.facebook.com/btspo...

0 |

Lolz

0 |

Mourinho has him rattled.

2 |

0 |

Haha this class

0 |

It is amazing how easily Mourinho has gotten him in a tizzy lol.

Meanwhile the LFC alleged racism omerta continues....

1 |

He won the league with the team Mourinho near relegated and then Jose gave off to him for celebrating too much at 4 up. I doubt he's too worried m8

0 |

Conte definitely seems rattled

Seems there's an omerta about the omerta now too lol

1 |

Not one to back Jose but he certainly has rattled conte a few times. Keeps biting back with emotion

At the same time all this is playground stuff. Only good when fergie did it lol

2 |

'He won the league with the team Mourinho near relegated'

Crazy when you put it like that. no wonder Mourinho getting raged out

0 |

So what were saying is it's Conte that's rattled, not the man who's spent the last month crying about not having enough money, not getting enough credit, making up pretend fights, blaming ball boys for their home form, calling out his own players, getting beat by Bristol City and dropping loads of points in the league!?... It's the other guy that's rattled yeah? Lol

0 |

My interpation of rattled is when emotional outrage and conte has reacted badly twice now in the space of days at comments where his name wasn't even mentioned.

Personally couldn't give a fuck about Jose. Just how I've seen them back and forth going between them 2 going.

Like come on 'face to face, I'm ready, I don't know if he's ready'. Lol

Emotional silly talk like a brawl about to drop lol

2 |

I cant see a face to face brawl happening. More likely Mourinho will creep up behind him and stick his finger in his eye, then run away.

3 |

Will more and likely happen. Prob be a assistant too.

The journalists have pretty much started this lately spat with conte and got their headlines.

2 |

Conte the only one getting emtiinal in this aye. Jose seems calm about it all. Dropping that match fixing line in was genius. Clearly got to Conte. Haha

1 |

*emotional

1 |

Its been a good laugh alright lol at least brings something extra to the 'CHASE FOR SECOND'

0 |

Please someone take a punt on this man

2 |

Haha

Fuck me remember they up roar about him not getting the spurs gig lol

Another clown who's on tv talking absolute nonsense

2 |

I love him ha

0 |

Madman, lol.
There must be some amount of ex-footballer wannabe pundits that apply to get on TV and just get flat out rejected after the intervew process/ trial run.
'Sorry M8, we've decided we can't give you the job as you're completely shite'

0 |

Ian Wright is one in particular that used to annoy me, never finished a fucking sentence, then would turn and look at somebody else, theyd step in and he'd go 'YEAH MAN!'

0 |

Haha. Sherwood is class. Mind the gilet? Saluting Adebayor and all. Was some craic. Just didn't see enough of him.

0 |