Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

Moyesy will smell a bargain

0 |

Footballers are eejits like

1 |

Speaking of eejits, state of these morons:

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo...

1 |

Up there with the West Ham fans that slagged Livermore about his dead son.
Are they actively seeking lifetime bans?

In other news.. Liverpool back in for Lemar

0 |

Good couple of days for United and Liverpool there. Loris has to be one of the worst goalkeepers in the PL

0 |

Shite having nothing to play for at the turn of the year isn't it? In the league I mean.

0 |

Is that Tottenham's few years domination of English football over then? And still only 2 leagues.

0 |

Most overrated goal keeper that's for sure jordy.

Hulk had him better than DE gea lol

0 |

He was never as good as Hulk was making out but he's got really shit recently, can't save anything at his near post lol

So Liverpool are selling Coutinho for 140 million. Morons lol, Can away for free too

Ross Barkley away to Chelsea today for 15m

0 |

Mind he threw the head up and turned them down too?

0 |

Was weird that wasn't it? Was literally doing a medical and then ran away seemingly ha

1 |

Can going for free?

What happened there?

Thought klopp rated him.

140 mil unreal money

0 |

He wouldn't sign a new contract cause they wouldn't give him a buy out clause. He does my head in a lot of times but it's 50m down the drain

0 |

Selling Coutinho mid season is not smart at all

1 |

Classic Klopp move tbf. This is after all the man who happily rewarded Mignolet's pathetic performances with a lucrative long-term contract.

1 |

Yeah Loris was horrible against Southampton. Unreal money for Coutinho. Seems like Lemar and VVD in return. Not bad really. Although if I was an LFC fan I think I'd rather Coutinho.

0 |

I'd definitely rather have Coutinho than a massively overpriced defender and Lemar.

Can't blame him for jumping ship though, he's too good to be at Liverpool with the likes of Henderson, Mignolet, Milner and Klopp.

1 |

I'd rather have Mahrez tbh Jordy for probably half the price. I don't understand why none of the big clubs took him last summer when he's proven in the league, already here and cheaper than maybes from Europe.

But they need a new keeper more than anything but I can't see that happening until the summer

0 |

Definitely. Would love to see Mahrez at United. Although he ain't over 6ft so no chance. Would probably get him for less than 50mil as well

0 |

Mahrez plays in same place as Salah.

0 |

And Salah plays the same position Mane did. Firmino played where Coutinho did, Coutinho is playing where Lallana did.

Can't see what Mahrez doesn't have to be able to play the role Coutinhos been playing since the end of last year

0 |

Mane played a few positions for Southampton, Firmino the same prior to coming to Liverpool (also nowhere near as effective when not as a striker or false 9 whatever you care to label it) and Lallana also played more than one position for Southampton
Mahrez has played one position since he came to Leicester - no idea of prior to that but in short, what point are you trying to make?

0 |

Mahrez has played in the 10 and closer to midfield multiple times in Ranieris last year. Firmino never played up front for Hoffenheim, Salah never played up front for Roma but has at Liverpool. Milner had never played left back

Pretty simply point that Klopp regularly gets a tune out of players out of their normal position

0 |

Is that why Mahrez was shite in Ranieri's last year - because he moved him positions?
That's not a very convincing response
Salah has played different positions - ie shown he is versatile same with Milner (player nearly every position and had played right back before) and Firmino played a few different positions so again shown versatility

0 |

You never played football Utah so you haven't a clue what you are talking about lol

3 |

Salah has played his entire career on the right until he was at Liverpool. Firmino had played 2 or 3 games as false nine for Brazil but nothing alluding to how good he is there now. All of Leicester played shite last year but Mahrez was still their most effective player. Milner had never played left back

Not sure why any of this is proving difficult for you to grasp lol

0 |

the only thing I am having difficulty with is you wanting a winger to replace a number 10 (fuck using that definition but hopefully means you get what I am saying)

0 |

After 5 and a half years at Liverpool, if you think Coutinho is a number (apart from actually wearing the number) then there's a lot more than my post you don't understand lol

0 |

*is a number 10

0 |

Its where he is playing now and being most effective

0 |

Real old skool forumming this. Loving it

1 |

New year, new start.

0 |

0 |

luvly stuff

0 |

1 |

fuck u, your wife, and your 3 ugly kids you jordy wanker. ps ..enjoy your millions.xxx

0 |

id be sitting in my outdoor hot tub, sipping champers, and tweeting away at the abuse hurled at me..away..

0 |

He is ant lfc wanker though. So fuck him

0 |

0 |

Shearer is a Wanker,
he Wears a Wankers Hat,
he Plays for Scum United,
and He is a F*****g Twat,
he Fucks Up on the Left Wing,
he Fucks Up on the Right,
and when He Played for England,
he Was Always F*****g Shite..

0 |

Mason Holgate is fuckin immense.

Liverpool fans are cunts.

0 |

Useless motherfuckers.

0 |

Holgate should have been sent.. No discipline. Should have been slapped anyway

0 |

Looks like Firmino could be in shit for calling Holgate the n word. Hopefully there's no t-shirts this time

1 |

If he did do it, you can guarantee tshirts Molo

2 |

If anyone can match Kenny in the embarrassing stakes klopp certainly can

2 |

Haha, true Jordy.

2 |

the absolute state of Shearer last night ha, even by his standards that was something else

0 |

What happened Utah?

I missed the match.

He's a clown anyway.

0 |

More racism at my beloved LFC? Say it ain't so.

1 |