Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

Never ever thought they'd win that. Brilliant last month... About to all undone by selling Coutinho. The Liverpool way ha

0 |

Lol

They've been playing well and scoring.

Always thought this United squad was one of the better bigger ones about but so many players out of form seems thin as fuck now with a couple of injuries

0 |

I thought during the summer the money for Coutinho was really high and I'd be good deal only it's too late in the window. But now, no moneys enough. He gets better every year and everything goes through him. Would be a massive hole to fill and it's not like Liverpool can go and sign Griezeman etc. Infuriating team ha

0 |

I don't think he be a massive miss but serious money for him.

Lovely finish there

0 |

Wee lad is lethal lol

1 |

Always thought he was good but they could never find his position. Scores loads of big goals, he's like the new Park

0 |

Always rated him but seems to suit this new free role. Looks a new player lol

Everton = weak tho

1 |

Another unconvincing win for my beloved Liverpool today. Still, seems to have pleased my fellow Liverpool supporters. All about the three points for them.

Wonder why Coutinho didn't start today. Surely he's not off to Barcelona? My fellow Liverpool supporters have always proudly told us Liverpool are not a selling club after all.

1 |

There's no merit in selling Coutinho in Jan, surely? The fee would remain the same in the summer

0 |

It would be higher if and when he has a great world club... Buts like Liverpool like

0 |

Such a win that. Pogba unplayable second half. Should be playing that role more often. Jese is some man. Mad to think there's some fans who don't love him. Everton soft as shite as usual.

2 |

You reckon they'll sell Coutinho now?

1 |

Coutinho understandably seems to want to join a big club, and he's far too good to be subjected to playing for Klopp's Liverpool alongside Henderson, Mignolet, Milner etc.

1 |

Definitely mate. Can't blame him

1 |

Keep those unconvincing wins coming.
No coutinho or Salah and still beat a Burnley side that only a week ago got a draw with the 378million costing Man U side. Lol

I'd hate to have seen Liverpool at full strength today. Cricket score

0 |

Haha. Aye, cos thats exactly how football works

Niall, that

0 |

Good to see you back Niall. Did you enjoy your trip away over the festive period.
Remote area with no WiFi I'll assume?

0 |

Well, youd know essssayyyy, you're the one who vanishes off here as results dictate.

Top drawers Nialling though, guy. Haha

0 |

*drawere obvs

0 |

You can tell Liverpool are in form by muzak1 football posting stats rapidly rising

2 |

Definitely the giddiest of the lot

0 |

2 |

Awaits NET SPEND stats.....

2 |

0 |

10 points from 12 over the festive period for Kloppo's reds, what a return. Going to be an interesting race for 2nd place over the next few months.
Selling Coutinho now would be insanely stupid, the summer window I expect him to leave. They should report Barcelona for their antics, slap it right up them

0 |

Most Man U fans will still be heard muttering the words 'Lingard is fucking pish' the next time he gives the ball away.

I think he's a great player anyways

0 |

Liverpool up to similar with Van Dijk surely?

1 |

The race for second place. How depressing.

1 |

I think he's a great player anyways

Well, that's all that matters, Niall

1 |

Liverpool taking Barca to court over the website thing, according to the reputable Espn Brazil.

Niall your input since your results-related reappearance has been a shambles. Hopefully not starting the year as you mean to go on

0 |

Thats right, we won last night. What a win. Cheers for reminding me Niall

1 |

Has Coutinho told LFC he won't play for them again?

1 |

Most United men are idiots tho muzak1.

Also klopo reds lol

Race for 2nd place sounds grim. I was secretly hoping for a title challenge come end of season so seems only real big matches in store coming up will be the knockout stages of the champs league. League looking a wipe out

2 |

Hack of Jose saying scholes is jealous because pogba makes more money.

Scholes didn't even have a agent and would be the least mercenary player about I could think of off lol

0 |

My fellow Liverpool supporters seem overjoyed that Liverpool have spent over 200 million under Klopp yet are a complete shambles defensively, have Mignolet, Henderson and Milner still playing, and seem to be on the verge of selling their best player.

Could see an open top bus parade if they finish 2nd.

1 |

He's a dickhead Baz. The whole of December has been seriously embarrassing for him although no as embarrassing as the amount of United men doing the whataboutary over other managers. He's blamed players, ex players, money and a mad up fight in the last month ha

0 |

Embarrassing when he gets on like that. Comes across petty and bitter.

Needs to get back to trolling.

Seems to be 2 camps with the fans. Ones who can't stand him and ones you mentioned lol

0 |

He has a Trump like following from some. Mad reading United using his excuses word for word later that day ha

0 |

Weird hearing them back his childish behaviour at a ex legend whose comments that where spot on looking back. He didn't even say anything bad too fs lol

0 |

Seems like shameful behaviour from a Liverpool player here:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

Maybe he was just reanacting his goal against Spurs and she got in the road.
Best to keep an open mind

0 |

Child beater defends woman beater shocker.

2 |

Can't believe he would do that to his sister

1 |

Hahaha @ child beater

2 |

Thank the Lord for that Man U win, TJ has somebody to laugh at his 'jokes' again now that Niall has returned

0 |

Lol jordy

1 |

Essssayyy raging

1 |

Hope you're happy TJ when I take it out on the wains now. Christmas is over

0 |

Shit, its actually true. I feel bad for laughing now

1 |

2 |