Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

He craves love and projects his self loathing on Klopp.

0 |

Yet another goal for Sterling. Every non Liverpool fan on here used to be absolutely obsessed with him. Don't seem to be anymore for some reason

0 |

Sterling is shite, always has been. Still chuckle at some of the nonsense spouted about him by my fellow Liverpool fans.

"The best young player in the world" was one lol.

2 |

Adnan 'couldn't make it at Sunderland' January is far better was one of yours. And all United fans on here tbh

0 |

*Januzaj

0 |

Janusigh was the next Giggs according to Man U fans at the time. Lol

0 |

Another clean sheet playing bad and without John Stones.

0 |

This guy any good TJ?
How's your Superliga Turkie skills?

0 |

No idea m8.

3 |

Looks good on YouTube but so does every mofo.

0 |

Tosun is class in PES. So..

0 |

0 |

Is Sterling good now then?

1 |

Still as shite as ever, basking in the reflected glory of genuinely good players like Silva and Aguero.

2 |

TJ still as shite as ever, basking in the reflected glory of genuinely good posters like Mohammed Lopez and Razama Tazbaz.

0 |

TJ Shite? Come on pal

0 |

He has no skill in the reply box and isn’t a team player.

0 |

Wrong on both counts I'd say pal but have a bless new year

0 |

Some decent strikes from Rojo there

1 |

For a team missing Pogba so badly, United sure have got a lot worse since he came back

0 |

Momentum innit. He was on fire before that red

1 |

Haha. Can't wait to an angry Goodison on Monday, Blues get stuck into these cunts.

0 |

League done since mid December. Nothing left to play for but cups. As freakish as city have been its a bad indictment of United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs.

1 |

Maureen just doesn’t give a fuck anymore. Doesn’t have the fire he had at Chelsea. Real danger of knocked out of top 4.

0 |

I don't think there's any danger of Utd finishing outside the top 4 this season.

2 |

Thought the season was over.

0 |

Remember a few weeks ago these maniacs were celebrating scoring more goals than Liverpool. Even that title is gone now. Lol

Scholes hit the nail on the head.. Man U were nowhere near as good as their early season results had suggested. Being found out now

0 |

My fellow Liverpool supporters creaming themselves over Klopp's Liverpool this season, and ridiculing Utd's performances.

Meanwhile...

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo...

1 |

He’s just had the longest unbeaten run since he started. I would call that progress.

0 |

He's only gone and posted the table. Lol

What's the next one up from extreme rage on the rage scale?

0 |

munchingmonster • 19 minutes ago
He’s just had the longest unbeaten run since he started. I would call that progress.

PROGRESS lol

2 |

United awful no doubt but Chelsea were last years champions and only went above us today after our third draw in a row, theyll be SIXTEEN points behind city come NYE, Klopp has outspent us and has been there a season longer than Jose and he's still trophyless and a few points back even after our worst run all year. Bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss for United fans. We've improved on last year for sure but have definitely wobbled since city confirmed the title was run at OT, plus, barring city the rest of the big 6 have been awful really. People only seem interested in United though which I find odd

0 |

My fellow Liverpool supporters definitely seem to have a bizarre obsession with Utd. Strange one.

1 |

munchingmonster • 20 minutes ago
He’s just had the longest unbeaten run since he started. I would call that progress

Haha. But they're drawing every time they build up a head of steam mate.

0 |

Easy now. Who said anything about steam. We’re bubbling or simmering if you like. ;-)

0 |

Lol at TJ saying Liverpool fans on here have a bizarre obsession with anything.

0 |

Klopp. Lol

0 |

munchingmonster • 4 minutes ago
Lol at TJ saying Liverpool fans on here have a bizarre obsession with anything

Not sure what you mean by this munchy. I prefer to discuss my beloved Liverpool rather than another team, but it seems that many of my fellow Liverpool supporters prefer to discuss Utd. Peculiar behaviour from them tbh.

0 |

It's actually just very standard footy bants tbf nothing peculiar about it.

I mean if, for example, Arsenal lost at Bristol City, drew with Leicester, drew with Burnley and despite having a starting XI costing 378million, scraped a goalless draw at home to a Southampton side that had just a few days earlier, shipped 5 against Spurs, we'd be talking about Arsenal. Lol

0 |

Gutted big Rom was stretchered off "after a clash of heads", apparently. Thought it was a muscle injury on the way to the bar.

Turned out it was a clash of heads, haha. A big beast like that going down in a clash of heads.

He must be looking to dodge Goodison the soft cunt?
Has Jose still got a job at OT?
Moyes would certainly be doing a better job by now.

0 |

We are a shambles atm. Absolutely woeful to watch. Amazingly we are still 3rd. We will finish 5th this season

3 |

Lol

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/fo...

0 |

Sounds like its definitely happening then.

0 |

Can't blame Coutinho for wanting to escape Klopp's shambolic Liverpool.

He has been a very good player for Liverpool and deserves an opportunity to join a big club.

0 |

Laughing again at a club you purport to support tj. Tomorrow is 2018 can you continue on this woeful charade for another year? Wasted a good few years already on this painful pretense. Suppose another year won't matter. Pathetic really.

As for myself I hope the woeful form of my beloved Utd can take a better trajectory in 2018. GGMU

0 |

You seem to be taking this amusing gaffe very seriously Eric. It's only a game m8, lighten up.

1 |

Don't listen to him, TJ. It's hilarious and if anything it's getting funnier by the day

0 |

TJ, the biggest LFC fan on here. Never hides, always honest.

0 |

He'll have enjoyed that then I'd imagine

0 |

Can't beat a late win

1 |