Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

Spurs 3 Burnley 0
woop woop

0 |

Lukaku is utterly useless. Apart from being a big massive black bastard, and compared to how Wayne Rooney dictates the game.

More brains in the training cones than in big Rom. He should come back to Everton after he makes a grovelling apology to our fans.

0 |

Klopp let slip a 2-1 lead to lowly 10 man Leicester. Mignolet was at fault for the Bristol City goal and Jordan Henderson is to blame for the capitulation to Man City in the derby.

Where do you even start with a post like that? Horrendous

3 |

Them boyz more worried about what United are doing than their own club.

Wana seen the scenes in the kitchen bar last night and I'm not talking about the lad I got on video smacking out lol

2 |

Haha

1 |

Any one on my insta go have a laugh. Twice I went there and someone been smacking out beside me. Couldnt think of a worse bar to do that in lol

1 |

Extreme rage from Jordy.

Not good heading into Christmas

0 |

you sure he wasnt doing a Harry Maguire impression Baz?

0 |

Ok. Link this video please

0 |

Extreme rage

1 |

To be fair, Jordy isn't prone to rage

1 |

www.instagram.com/p/Ba...

First link. Too much pure. Sitting under t.v. everyone could see him lit lol

Last night guy. Hard to say tho. Look a Like combo of 2 dayer and chemicals www.instagram.com/p/Bd...

Both near enough same spot too lol

1 |

You must attract them.

0 |

Anyway, don’t be hating. We’ve all been there.

0 |

Fucking yesssss
Miss that caper

1 |

Well waxy lad

0 |

1 |

Wouldnt put it past the bitters that they’re trolling all those Liverpool fans by turning them blue and putting Everton logo on top of them.

0 |

Always cringe when someone uses the term "bitters" in that context.

2 |

Thought a fellow Liverpool supporter would understand the context.

0 |

I understand the context, I just find it cringey comrade.

2 |

www.rte.ie/sport/socce... Needs more money to beat the likes of Burnley, Leicester and Bristol City. Lol

0 |

Soeaking of money, I am reminded of Klopp, who has spent well over 100 million at my beloved Liverpool yet still plays the likes of Mgnolet, Henderson and Milner lol.

A genius though apparently lol.

1 |

Henderson and Milner didn’t start today. Mignolet got a clean sheet. You’re a genius.

0 |

Soeking with rage it seems

0 |

Just won 5-0 yeah?

0 |

I see Harry Kane finished the year with more goals than anyone in Europe. More hat tricks than Messi, Ronaldo, Aguero, Lewendoski and Cavani combined. All in a team that 'badly lacks creativity'. He must be some player

0 |

"Kane just not very good"

Merry Christmas TJ.

Villa are fucking brutal btw folks

0 |

0 |

'Just not very good'

He's actually still persisting with it which is the amazing thing. Lol

0 |

Best story ever = Shite

0 |

Wow, a lot of hostility in here tonight. The day after Christmas too.

Still, good to see my fellow Liverpool supporters have found their voice again. Amazing what a win against a shite team can do for their confidence.

Seem to be big fans of Harry Kane too. Fair enough, I can understand that, so many of my fellow Liverpool supporters loved Michael Owen too because he scored some goals. Personally I don't rate either.

0 |

Did you ever rate Michael Owen?

0 |

No. He was shite.

0 |

Kane is better than Owen, but that's not saying much.

0 |

Vvd bid accepted. Net spend.

0 |

75 million for Van Dijk lol. Criminal waste of money.

Maybe one day Klopp will adequately address the keeper and central midfielder problems which Liverpool have had for years.

0 |

By address you mean spend 70 million on Naby Keita?
And by centre midfielder you mean spend 70 million on Naby Keita?

0 |

Brilliant news. Not fucking. Jurgen got his man.

0 |

* Not fucking around

0 |

70 million for a centre back but still Mignolet is keeper of a team captained by Jordan Henderson lol.

PROGRESS

0 |

Funny that TJ claims to be a Liverpool fan and is laughing at the club for showing ambition in the transfer market.

Liverpool need to add another new CB and goalkeeper in the summer and they'll sort their leaky defense. Astute signing, unlike lindelof and lukaku for my beloved Utd.

0 |

Incredible money, I don't see why his price hasn't come down at all considering he hasn't played in a year. Big risk but I'm with TJ, I'd rather have seen it spent on a keeper but it's a start

2 |

CantonasFlyingKick • 30 minutes ago
Funny that TJ claims to be a Liverpool fan and is laughing at the club for showing ambition in the transfer market.

I'm laughing at Klopp being happy to pay 75 million on a centre back and a couple of hundred million in total yet still having Mignolet in nets and Henderson as the captain and midfield dynamo lol.

It's not ambition to fail to address key weaknesses in the side time and time again.

0 |

It's mad how upset you seem to have been all over Christmas lol why does this thing mean so much to you? It's like Easter Gate all over again lol

0 |

How upset I have been? No idea what you're on about. I'm loving the comedy rollercoaster Klopp is serving up.

And I'll be here for you all when you eventually realise he's a clueless clown.

YNWA

0 |

Replying with paragraph after paragraph just cause a few people are talking about a Spurs player. That upset

0 |

TJ. Jurgen will go leave some day. I know you will probably go, see I told you, and then move onto our new manager, and say the same things. Some day you will look down at your phone screen, and go, fuck it, I'll talk about something else.

0 |

Good to see many of my fellow Liverpool supporters are happy that Klopp has spunked out a world record fee on a defender who has been quite poor for Southampton this season.

Personally I think it's incompetence to spend that much on a centre back when the keeper is crying out to be replaced and shite like Henderson and Milner still feature.

0 |

Another 2 full paragraphs. That upset. At least there's others talking to you here and it's not just soulsparc. Delighted for you m8

0 |