Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

Great stuff that Everton.

Come on City.

0 |

Never a penalty, but when you decide to rest some of your best players in a game like that you risk dropping points.

Klopp a genius though apparently.

2 |

Toying with them at the end there. Such a good team. John Stones not even playing.

0 |

Utd could have done with Pogba and Mkhitaryan there. Looks like a City side with a very dodgy defence are going to win the League.

2 |

city deserved that. United as bad as I can remember. That's that isn't it?

1 |

Aye that's that. Even if City go through a bad patch I can't see any other team having enough in to go on a long win streak. On one hand a shame because it would be the tightest race in years if it wasn't for City, but on the other hand they look like they're from a different planet at times. Will be up there with United 2000, Chelsea 05 and United 06 if this keeps up

0 |

For me, this City team are nowhere near the level of Mourinho's first Chelsea team and Wengers best Arsenal side.

1 |

Even if they do go through the season unbeaten.

1 |

OK then

0 |

Good

1 |

State of Klopp in the interview after the game lol

2 |

Not in the opinion of the interviewer

0 |

Klopp fuming because he was stupid enough to rest some of his best players and it backfired.

A genius though apparently lol.

2 |

Lol

3 |

Haha. Head fell right off earlier. Started having a go at Everton's media in the presser too.

Pissed off he didn't get to show the celebration he was practicing in the mirror last night.

1 |

Jon Joe Kenny was brilliant. Ashley Williams brilliant.

Pickford had 1/2 saves to make all game?

0 |

Lol at Everton fans whistling at 86 minutes.

0 |

Haha @ the Klopp video. I thought it was a definite pen myself. Took some balls for Rooney to step up and slot it away

1 |

0 |

Showed more fight after the game than during it. Lukaku, out the back, kneecapped

0 |

Big goat

0 |

Good draw for Liverpool and United there. Not so good for Chelsea and spurs. Be good that PSG or Madrid are certain to go out

0 |

Thnk spurs will beat Juve. They haven't been too hot this year so far. Good draw for United. Good to get the second leg at home

0 |

I think Chelsea will beat Barcelona but not sure about Spurs. Near impossible winning at Juventus

0 |

Juventus haven't been their dominant self this year.

Maybe paying the price for the midfielders they've lost over the past few years. Still got players up front that could hurt Spurs.

Wonder if Basel can maintain their 100% home record against English clubs?

0 |

0 |

Haha

Top top red

Lukaku is trunks atm. Needs to improve massively

0 |

Lukaku certainly has his weaknesses but in fairness to him without Mkhitaryan playing he isn't getting brilliant service either.

1 |

0 |

Shite

0 |

Why is Mark dying here?

1 |

The service talk is pointless when he literally can't control the ball or even hold it up and then when it's put on a plate he misses his chance.

Needs some bench time.

0 |

Give him back to Everton on loan in January. Fellaini too. Sam will have them running through walls again.

Jose balls just drop around Pep.
Why that freak result at Inter at Nou Camp meant so much for the complete grass.

0 |

Pretty sure Everton fans used to label him lazy so doubt there be wall getting run thru lol

0 |

1 |

Zico

0 |

Nice

0 |

Muzak1 • 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! The Origi-nal in the bag. What a summer of signings this is so far

Origi set up Vertonghen for the winning goal against Korea and then scored the winning goal in the next match against Russia to qualify Belgium for last 16. In his first World Cup
He played brilliantly against USA, created goal-scoring opportunities and had 5 shots on target, only kept out by one of the best goal-keeping displays in recent history
Only 19, 9m would be a bargain

Unsuprisingly, the schizo project Lad is taking the consistent approach of going against all available evidence and calling it an opinion

1 |

2 |

Haha

Totally forgot all about him

1 |

Lol at Lad rushing to get an old quote but was so excited he forgot to leave the link

0 |

Haha. Didn't know he was on loan.

BRING DIVOCK HOME

1 |

Shocking miss from Origi. Amazing to think back to when my fellow Liverpool supporters were soiling themselves with excitement at him joining. Even though I pointed out that he clearly wasn't very good.

3 |

I thought he was past all this? Lol

0 |

Why would you think Origi was past shocking misses like this? He's been consistently awful throughout his career m8.

2 |

The fullness of time won't change the fact that Origi didn't look good to you at the World Cup.
Similarly, the fullness of time wouldn't change the fact that you didn't think Rodgers was doing a good job the season he took Liverpool from 7th to 2nd

Lol

2 |

Was this the same World Cup were you inadvertently picked the best 11 players, by calling each and every one of them shite before it even started.
LOL

0 |

No. Staggering that you could think Origi was a good footballer lol.

2 |

Such a satisfying win, that

2 |

Back to our best with that performance

1 |