Choose a discussion

Football Thread

Anyone having issues with the other one or is it just me barred from posting and seeing posts

1 |

Tj's retardation levels reached critic mass and created a Chernobyl style elephant's foot which decimated the entire thread and made it inhospitable to anybody for 3 million years.

0 |

Matthew throwing a tantrum again

1 |

Needed a do over for a while anyway

1 |

This is the sensible troll free thread we always dreamt of.

And by that I mean no Lad/TJ/Niall

0 |

Without you and TJ this place would be shit mate

0 |

If Poch was such a good coach he'd have a word with Alli about that celebration.

0 |

The cynic in me thinks Hf001 is TJ's new alt-alt. Care to comment lad?

0 |

No, this is SS.

0 |

I can't suss out an SS alt now ffs. I'm getting too old for this shit.

0 |

Not me choc-ice. Clearly ss as he said.

1 |

He's flattered by the comparison though.

1 |

Threads were playing around because Matthew made ss posts invisible. They still bumped the thread though .

Been on the receiving end of that one a few times, easily circumnavigated though.

0 |

Poch seems like he's doing a good job IMO

0 |

Just need big hitters like utah and glenn to endorse this one

1 |

Caixinha gone, one disaster to another at that place. Disappointed to see him go, as a Celtic fan

1 |

Glenn will be gutted. I know he was working on a half and half scarf showing support for both Caixinha and Klopp.

1 |

Rangers are pure gold.

Comedy club

3 |

Souness is right low a poor Rangers is not helping Scottish football nor is it helping Celtic people aren't tuning in anymore as Celtic turn teams over far to easy yet when they go into Europe then cant compete. The old firm cup final of 2002 now that is when the old firm could compete with any of the English sides downhill since then.

0 |

Celtic are not totally shit in Europe this year. They could get out of their group

0 |

Kane out tomorrow. Still think Spurs can break down the Morhino bus at home to their rivals for the early weeks of the season until Pogba got injured.

0 |

Kane out means united only need to score one goal to win.

0 |

Big blow for Spurs that. Theyll still take some beating

0 |

Is SS a spurs man now?

It will be a cagey affair. KANE is massive for them but they are solid everywhere.

Expecting a draw. Hate early games.

0 |

Never as good.

0 |

Fully expect City to be 8 points clear of Manchester United tomorrow evening when only 2 fixtures ago people were forecasting a 2 horse race between the Manc clubs remember that?

0 |

Kane not a big loss for Spurs in my opinion. Massively overrated.

Could see the game going either way. Mourinho has to go for a win but that could expose his dodgy defence.

On the other hand Spurs have generally been sold defensively but lack a bit of creativity.

I'm more concerned about the massive mid-table showdown between my beloved Liverpool and Huddersfield. I would expect Liverpool to win comfortably against a newly promoted side despite Klopp's ineptitude.

1 |

City a whole 8 points ahead of Molo's Manchester Munited's Mstag Mparty Mbanter Mreds.
O, plus a point for goal difference.
A whole 9 points. Same point difference as between Manchester United and David Unsworth's angry Bluebirds.
Resurgent angry Bluebirds and we've already had our crisis this season. Their's hasn't even begun!
When's Pogback????

0 |

Whatever Manchester Munited are Ill happily claim them

0 |

David Unsworth could probably do a player-manager role at Everton. He was shite in his heyday but would certainly challenge for a place in that joke of a defence.

1 |

Everton in the bottom 3 arent they?

2 |

Why is he persisting with this Kane thing?

0 |

Same as you with the essayyyyy thing pal. To each his own

1 |

You posting from your tent in the queue for tickets Muzak1?:

www.waterfront.co.uk/w...

28 quid lol

1 |

Miaow, rainman. Just up out of bed and on to reply to meeee.

0 |

Haha. Like a kitten with a string ball. Hang on to I think of something else for you to respond to. Hehehe.

0 |

The Piper of Hamlet, me.

0 |

Hahaha, wee Fraudgers. I wonder if he'll wear the coat with the 50 zips

1 |

Mohammed Lopez • 20 hours, 16 minutes ago
Same as you with the essayyyyy thing pal. To each his own

wasn't me. but it was pretty funny and to the point. this Kane thing is just bizarre/deNiall

0 |

Essayyyyy was your finest work

1 |

Thats what I was thinking too. Why deny it?

0 |

Spurs domination here. Exceptional team.

0 |

Spurs definitely not missing Kane here.

0 |

United domination here. Exceptional team

1 |

This is purrre pish. Lol
I'll take any goal ffs

0 |

Same lol

0 |

Lukaka's my new favourite player on pes I was nearly willing that goal in just for his form to hit A

0 |

This will be overs now I'll bet

0 |

Thank God they've got that monkey of their backs with having now played a top 6 team in the league and still in 2nd. Panic over

2 |

Big time Baz. 1st half was grim, second half much better. Spurs proving they're a one man team once again. Why didn't Liverpool play like that last week?

3 |

jordy8 • 1 day, 3 hours ago
Kane out means united only need to score one goal to win.

Genius

1 |