Choose a discussion

Bunsen Burger

Class burger joint in Dublin coming here.

m.belfasttelegraph.co....

0 |

Very true that

0 |

c1.staticflickr.com/4/...

0 |

a bit of chorizo added to a chicken or beef burger is nice, a chorizo only burger would be far too much for my taste, fuck that

0 |

Theres nowhere in Belfast for a really good burger is there?

Bunsen is gonna be huge here I reckon

0 |

Mohammed Lopez • 23 minutes ago
Theres nowhere in Belfast for a really good burger is there?

Bunsen is gonna be huge here I reckon

Get a world class burger at takkis house

3 |

we all are talking about mince in a bap? right? i mean, its not fucking hard to make a really nice burger

0 |

If its so easy can you mention a few places to get a really good one RJ?

0 |

Get a world class burger at takkis house

Haha. That actually doesnt surprise me mate

1 |

Mohammed Lopez • 3 minutes ago
If its so easy can you mention a few places to get a really good one RJ?

well its not going to be your fucking house is it..

BOOM TISH!

seriously were cool

1 |

Flame do a really good burger

1 |

Haha. True RJ

1 |

in all seriousness i rarely would get a burger when out and any that i have bought have all been dead on as its really hard to fuck up a burger hence why i find it difficult to see the attraction of these gourmet burger joints especially this bunson joint if the menu is so basic

1 |

Gourmet burgers places are somewhere you go with your mates without looking ghey or somewhere to take the misses if you're a cheapskate.

1 |

All about the Megaburger lads - imgur.com/a/L64P9

0 |

I'm the same RJ. I will definitely give that Bunson a go, though. Seems like it's just about decent quality, at a decent price. No daft frills to try and justify an overpriced product, like most of the other 'gourmet' burger joints.

0 |

Horseradish on a burger. Do one

0 |

www.buildaburgerbelfas...

What's this place like haven't been in since it opened

0 |

You think places do decent burgers, but then you try an actually great one and you realise most of them are shite. It's not just about the meat, but most places get that wrong anyway with something too thick or too thin. Its also the buns and how they're made and prepared, the quality and quantity of the toppings, and how fresh it all is.

Also I said that one of the better things about Bunsen is you can sit in them for ages having a chat and some beers (or wine even), as the aesthetic of the place is cosy and social, and they play good tunes. Its a bit like Il Pirata style restaurants, while serving burgers instead of fancy food.

0 |

Horseradish?

0 |

Meant radish...still do one horribly bland shit tastes like muck

0 |

Cant beat a wee radish. Lovely wee peppery yokes.

0 |

Giving out free burgers til they run out from 3pm tomorrow. Its a taste sensation folks.

1 |

Glorified GBK imo

0 |

Nowhere near

0 |

Where is it exactly? Had one in Dublin. Supoib

1 |

Having had them in Dublin and got one in Belfast last night there was something just not right about it, the actual meat patty was completely different and not in a good way, oversized and different in taste/texture to the ones had previously in Dublin.
It was their first night serving though so will go back and see if its changed, maybe sourcing the meat from somewhere else?

0 |

Hill Street, PJ. Cathedral quarter area possibly

0 |

Off Gordon at? I knew a girl once, lived on Gordon st. Course that's a long time ago now...

1 |

Hill st. In here now. Called in to get a feed and it's a training night. And it's free. Very nice of them.

0 |

That's a class gesture

0 |

Pics of the burga?

0 |

i.imgur.com/KXt11.jpg

If you're in work, that link is the least of your worries you poor fucker don't click it if you are.

0 |