Choose a discussion

Women Of The Board...

Have we finally chased them all away lads?

1 |

I'll be disappointed if I'm not top three in upvotes, downvotes and manipulation of people's most upvoted post.

1 |

The voting thing is a load of ballex tbh. Reduces people actually commenting, I reckon. Why add you 2 cents when you can just click an upvote/downvote? Remove it and I'd say posts will go up.

0 |

Definitely something to be said for that rational Takki but I like it.

Feel wick?

1 |

^ upvote envy

2 |

Downvoted Takki's post there. No further comment to make on it.

2 |

Maybe we could get some kind of affirmative action upvote system going for the females. 1 female upvote = 1.25 male upvote
Might entice the ladies.

2 |

I like this

3 |

I'll float this idea over at mumsnet

0 |

Might have to identify as a woman to make the most of this

2 |

You see, this is why gender fluidity should be encouraged, take adantage of the upvote system.

2 |

I did a wee scrape script Upvote count

Molo - 3,332
Baz - 3,211
TJ - 2,700
Takki - 130
RJ Macready - 111
munchingmonster - 76

I'm not a mathemetician, but I think Molo, TJ and Baz are actually having sexual intercourse.

0 |

Haha. Very good. My numbers are disappointingly low however. Must redouble my efforts.

By the way, if you think that's how people end up bucking it probably explains very many things my sweet sweet friend.

1 |

No, the bucking came first. The upvotes after. I don't know how you talked them into it.

0 |

Oh, so you reckon we havent done it in years then?

1 |

Threesomes are hard to maintain. Are you all living together?

0 |

It was just banter.

0 |

What would be the point if the bucking has supposedly stopped since the upvotes started pal?

1 |

I even upvote their bucking

3 |

If you had to ride one of the lads on the board and be ridden in return, who would you pick?

1 |

Pavlov. Ever since he got those tits in.

0 |

Molo. Just to spite TJ.

0 |

TF. Bet she has a massive cock.

0 |

ffs i should just resign my life to always coming fucking 5th in lists

2 |

one could only dream of that sort of 3 way action with 2 fellow MASSIVE names

2 |

lol @ this www.leicestermercury.c...

0 |

Wonder who wrote the caption.

0 |

Yessss. In the top 30!

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

Arrgggghh, he's WEARING A DRESSS!!!! My childs fragile mind!! Arrrgggghhh

0 |

she's wearing a dress Monday. he's wearing trousers Tuesday.

attention seeking. Grow up, kid.

0 |

My dad had a similar routine

1 |

And he's an absolute boss

0 |

tคккเรςђเtt • 1 week, 4 days ago
The voting thing is a load of ballex tbh. Reduces people actually commenting, I reckon. Why add you 2 cents when you can just click an upvote/downvote? Remove it and I'd say posts will go up.

Finally someone else speaks out against this total shambles of a voting system.. can we get gold or something and limit the amount each user has.

Came up with that idea myself

0 |

Why the fuck is that news

0 |

Thanks guys. Seriously

1 |

A fucking 6y.o. should not be having nor encouraged to have gender fucking issues at that age.. he’s fucking 6 for christs sake, the parents are no doubt hippy cunts.. “oh my little non binary child can be whomever it wants to be” no you fuckwits your imprinting your gender issue shite onto a developing mind and its fucking wrong, hes got a dick hes a fucking wee boy end off…

1 |

Its very unlikely this was imprinted on him by his parents. The child feels mentally she is a girl. The parents have no doubt taken her to experts to have this all evaluated. Its not black and white you ignorant cretin.

0 |

And at 6 you shouldn't have your parents beliefs in God dictate your life and cause you to be confused and freaked out at a dude in a dress.

3 |

Bloody Christians at it again

0 |

Jesus wore a dress, I've seen the pics

2 |

Good to see Duffy flying the flag. Act normal lads.

2 |

haha have all the other women left? It got a bit quiet on the board, need to keep us interested

3 |

you still have matthew

2 |

Any chance you could recruit a few more, Duffy?

1 |

0 |

Duffy was the best anyway, so glad she's still making an appearance.

2 |

takki mucks <3

1 |

Hiya duffy

0 |

I always liked Gherkin. She was lovely

2 |