Choose a discussion

Talk about unfuckinglucky

Those aul “Asians” aka Pakistani’s love the rape.. www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-... seriously like, WTF is wrong with these people, terrible that the poor girl got attacked once but then when flagging down a random car for help she’s assaulted again by another fucking “Asian”…

Meanwhile in Pakistan, a village council orders the rape of a man’s sister in punishment for his earlier raping of another woman.. couldn’t make it up with these cunts www.nytimes.com/2017/0...

0 |

Remember there was large groups of white christian men grooming kids and bucking them. That catholic priest gang.

Its not a race issue its a human issue. Unfortunatly theres bad people everywhere, stop looking for the easy blame.

1 |

Turn the other cheek? or pie for a pie...

0 |

But now it's open and accepted that there is a problem in the Catholic Church. And now it's been accepted as fact, there's more being done about it.

0 |

= less victims

0 |

They are a group of people, a community yeah, who have decided there is no harm in this kind of sick twisted act. But that community is based on a penchant for raping vulnerable young girls above all else. It's seems to imply that dealing with their racism would stop them being sick bastards. Maybe if they had gone to a cross community focus group or something to show that white people are good folk, understand them better, then this would never have happened.

While the community helps foster views among people, good and bad, it can't be the ultimate cause here for me. A racist can still have said no to grooming and rape based on the act being completely wrong on any level. Hating white girls for being white does not make someone a sick animal like we have here.

0 |

No takki the problem recognised was that they let them get away with it and tried to cover it up. The % of peados in the catholic church was foubd to be no more than in the rest of society. The reason they bucked children wasnt because the had a wee white band round their neck. Same with these asain lads, just a small section of bad cunts in society who formed a group, got fuck all to do with their brown skin.

0 |

Cleandirty with a chip on his shoulder here re: Catholic Church
Cleanmuzka

zzz

I mean, get real. There is no comparison between the Bible and the Q'ran. Making up things to take away from the point.

I pray for you too.

0 |

ss with stockholm syndrome re: his priest lover.

0 |

'snarky modern slurs'....

0 |

Its a tricky issue alright. Here's what confuses me. Peados are beyond grim, I can't begin to imagine why anyone would want to buck kids. It's totally alien to me. In a similar way I can't begin to imagine what motivates Homosexuality, again personally I can't understand it but I don't need to. As a libertatian absolutely anything that goes on between consenting adults is 100% fine by me.

The issue I'm trying to get at is for generations the LBTGQ movement has argued it's a genetic pre-disposition not a lifestyle choice. This is an excepted fact by all rational people. However it doesn't change the fact me both Homosexuality and peadophilia are both completely alien mindsets to me - obviously I'm not comparing the 2 - CONSENT between adults and predatory grooming of kids are completely different.

But If peado's are genetically pre-disposed - much like the sexuality of eveyone else. Isn't that possibly the worst form of mental illness to have? Should peados get DLA? Should the be finacially incentivised to get their nuts lopped of? If so, how much? What is a pragmatic equation - in straight up $ terms how much destruction does the average peados cock and balls cost to society? These are the difficult questions.

0 |

Huh? Sounds like you are confused by the idea of consent between adults you madman

1 |

Is it an accepted fact that "excepted fact" was used correctly there?

0 |

It is for the rational man, a relative point. We have to go out of our way to accommodate homosexuality, and we do which is right. Because. 7 percent of population is homosexual. Only. 3 is paedophilia.

What I don't agree with, ever, is making an exception for the minority.

0 |

RP - I don't think I could of made it clearer you mad man 'obviously I'm not comparing the 2 - CONSENT between adults and predatory grooming of kids are completely different.'

0 |

We'll see how pedantic you are TJ when that mosque of Pakistani's runs a train on you, you'll be gurning for your nann.

0 |

Watch Doom.
.2 of the population might come after your ass...

zzzz

0 |

Not talking about the paedophile there, i mean the homosexuals.

0 |

There's a BIG difference. About 5% difference!!
I mean, get real

0 |

. 5%***

0 |

Sorry. I'm only talking factual things here. Don't mean to be a homophobe.

0 |

And I'm not. Same way I don't paedophiles for wanting to fuck kids. Unless they actually do, ya know. Basic.

0 |

So much sense. I hope the cunts who can't handle that choke, haha.

0 |

And if they don't, they can pick it up with me anytime and I'll show them where they are wrong in person.

0 |

If I'm wrong, feel free to tell me.
0781 911 2001

I'm all ears

0 |

Jesus what are you lot like, it was cunts like you who sat on the councils and who sat on the police boards of these towns that danced round the issue so much afraid to be labelled a racist whilst a vast majority of “Asian” oh fuck off they’re dirty fucking paki scum and don’t deserve to be labelled anything else.. walked around raping kids and not one fuck was given by them nor by their relatives nor by their communities and now that it’s all out in the open youse still dance around the fucking issue, you couldn’t make it up, it’s like you’re blind to evil ffs…

What does it take for liberal tree hugging cunts to wake up and realize that a great big swathe of people in this country of ours don’t like your kids, your way of life and most certainly don’t like you yet like a fucking sheep you keep placating them, increase their numbers and fighting for their rights to remain as the evil cunts they are following a medieval religion completely at odds with the modern world.. well done folks, keep up the good fight, they must be laughing all the way to the Halal kebab shop at how fucking weak and pathetic you all are.

0 |

I think your getting terrorists mixed up with rapists there. Thats like mixing up the UDA and catholic priests, just because theyre both white christian men. Fuck sake RJ you cant tar all cunts with the same brush, thats cuntist.

1 |

When are white Christian males going to stop the mass killing of innocent people Rj?

not one fuck seems to be given by them nor by their relatives nor by their communities and now that it’s all out in the open youse still dance around the fucking issue, you couldn’t make it up, it’s like you’re blind to evil ffs…

0 |

You think they're separate entities? You don't think someone who hates our way of life and our kids whose happy to rape won't suddenly one day drive his car into a load of pedestrians after an aul sess round the old mosque? Tar all cunts with the same brush? don't give me that shit their are good people in those communities.. those good people turned a blind eye to the actions of a bloody great big chunk of their manfolk because whilst they may have through it wrong their fucking religion justified it..

0 |

Aul TJ hates the whites

0 |

I hate all races equally.

0 |

I like Icelanders, never hear about those cunts on the news seem like a GBOL

0 |

This guy has issue with icelanders

0 |

www.belfastlive.co.uk/...

0 |

Plus they've got no transport to the wedding because they were going to walk back to the air B and B. Wedding ruined.

0 |

are they just that fucking poor?

0 |

All the rooms at the merchant were booked up.

0 |

There's a premier Inn at the top of the road

0 |

They can share my bed. I'm the big spoon though.

0 |

They can stay with me as long as I get jus primae noctis with both of them

0 |

ill offer them a room but i subject all guests to droit de prélassement

1 |

if there is an issue for their community then it's racism and disrespect for women. I agree on that

But you go further and suggest the problem is their cultural penchant for gang rape. One doesn't explain the other unfortunately

1 |

0 |

TJ will still say its white peoples fault

0 |

That isn't going to solve the issue.

0 |

RP.com • 5 days, 18 hours ago
if there is an issue for their community then it's racism and disrespect for women. I agree on that

But you go further and suggest the problem is their cultural penchant for gang rape. One doesn't explain the other unfortunately

The scale of abuse in India
A child under 16 is raped every 155 minutes, a child under 10 every 13 hours
More than 10,000 children were raped in 2015
240 million women living in India were married before they turned 18
53.22% of children who participated in a government study reported some form of sexual abuse
50% of abusers are known to the child or are "persons in trust and care-givers"
Sources: Indian government, Unicef

Cant find a similar study for Pakistan but i imagine it to be similar

0 |

tคккเรςђเtt • 1 hour, 1 minute ago
TJ will still say its white peoples fault

I understand you want to increase tension and hostility to further your agenda, but please stop attempting to drag me into your bizarre right-wing world.

Thanks.

1 |

TJ avoiding answering again as to why he wants to make excuses for child rape gangs

0 |

I wasn't avoiding answering anything again. There was no question in your post. Please improve your forumming, it's gone to the dogs recently.

1 |

TJ holding the fort of the leftist excuse-anything-to-maintain-PC-relations well but it's like the last at the Alamo since Pavlov surrendered and sold out his comrades. now it's only a matter of time before the fort falls, only this time the good guys will win. Lalalalalallalalallala

0 |

Ok

0 |