Choose a discussion

Talk about unfuckinglucky

Those aul “Asians” aka Pakistani’s love the rape.. www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-... seriously like, WTF is wrong with these people, terrible that the poor girl got attacked once but then when flagging down a random car for help she’s assaulted again by another fucking “Asian”…

Meanwhile in Pakistan, a village council orders the rape of a man’s sister in punishment for his earlier raping of another woman.. couldn’t make it up with these cunts www.nytimes.com/2017/0...

0 |

The way females are treated in civilizations outside of Western Europe patriarchy leaves a lot to be desired.

0 |

The way females are treated in civilizations within Western Europe patriarchy leaves a lot to be desired.

0 |

These people are just cunts Asians or not

1 |

crazy attack that Birmingham one.

could be a culture problem with some people. Some horror stories come out of India and it's a Hindu majority ain't it?

0 |

Definitely more than just 'they're just cunts or bad people'

The village council orders the rape of a man’s sister ffs. It's built into a lot of their culture and society.

0 |

education will go a long way

0 |

Theyre inbred cultchie cunts then takk

0 |

"Honour raping" otherwise known as "tit for twat"

4 |

total and utter lack of respect for their wimmen is the problem, they're viewed as nothing more than possessions or hopefully future boy making machines who cook & clean and we've let a whole fucking shit ton of them into the country over the years

0 |

Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle child sex network convicted

Eighteen people have been convicted of abusing girls in Newcastle who were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to have sex. The vulnerable victims, some as young as 14, were exploited by a "cynical organisation", a court heard. The 17 men and one woman were convicted of rape, supplying drugs and conspiracy to incite prostitution. Over the course of four trials, 20 young women gave evidence covering a period from 2011 to 2014. These trials involved 26 defendants, who were mostly Asian, facing a total of more than 100 charges and 22 victims. Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

those fucking brown asians love teh rape of white kids, but sure we live in a tolerant society and we should just accept this as part and parcel of being british now

0 |

Newcastle sex ring: People care more about being called racist than preventing child abuse, says Rotherham's Labour MP

Speaking on the BBC’s Radio 4 Today programme, Ms Champion said there was a need to 'acknowledge' that in all of the towns with similar cases 'the majority of the perpetrators have been British Pakistani'

“On the news last night there was a picture of 18 men convicted and there was no comment that 17 of those were clearly Asian men. It just pains me that this is going on time and time and time again and the Government aren’t researching what is going on.

“We have got now, hundreds of Pakistani men who have been convicted of this crime, why are we not commissioning research to see what is going on and how we need to change what is going on."

Asked whether she herself would be attacked for her comments, Ms Champion replied: “Absolutely. The far-right will attack me for not doing enough and the floppy left will have a go at me for being a racist. But this isn’t racist, this is child protection. We need to be grown up about it and deal with it.

“There are many types of child abuse. The particular gang related one - the prosecutions and convictions we get are predominately Pakistani men and therefore we have to address this.

“If it was people from a particular town that were doing this crime across the country, if it people from a motorbike gang doing this, we would recognise that as an indicator and deal with it. But we’re just not dealing it.

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

"But her comments are likely to be criticised by those who say they risk cultivating racist attitudes by implying a link between ethnic background a propensity to commit certain crimes. "

anyone half a wit knows these cunts from these regions have absolutely no respect for women if they arent gang raping or selling kids into prostitution in India, they are raping and throwing acid in pakistan, animals the lat of em

0 |

Tar + Brush

0 |

gonna need a big brush to tar the whole of india and pakistan tbh

0 |

Can't believe these British folk are at it again. Are you going to apologise on behalf of the British community Rj?

1 |

Aye they’re as bout as british as my big fucking toe.. which happens to be half irish

0 |

TJ proving to be an excellent example of someone trying to divert from the real issue here and make out that it's a 'British' problem ;)

0 |

Prob DUP voters aswell

0 |

Good point Takki, it's more a male problem than anything else tbf.

Do you think narrow minded folk like ss preaching hate has helped create an atmosphere in which some men feel it is acceptable to act inappropriately towards women? Never considered it like that before. Food for thought.

0 |

So it's not a British problem, it's simply a problem with all males in general, aye?

0 |

Agreed. You're really educating me today Takkster. Thanks.

0 |

Preaching hate haha. Dangerous talk.

0 |

What happens when hate preachers do come along then?

0 |

Menamists who cried wolf, springs to mind immediately

0 |

Off that Google response. Makes so much sense.

"Here, I mainly focus on the reactions to the essay on the Gizmodo site, which indirectly and ironically validate much of the author’s analysis. Very few of the comments actually engage the arguments; they just fling insults and slurs. Yes, slurs. In 1960, the most common slurs were insulting labels for demographic groups. In 2017, the most common slurs involve labelling anyone who you disagree with on issues such as affirmative action, diversity, gaps, and inequality as a racist, sexist, homophobe, or bigot."

0 |

Marriage is between a man and a woman. That's not to say homosapiens should not be afforded equal rights.
But marriage is between a man and a woman.

That doesn't make the DUP homophobic. It just means they hold a different value structure.

0 |

*homosexuals

0 |

Regards this, not acknowledging certain Muslim communities in Britain have a problem with sex offenders and an overall unBritish attitude when it comes to women generally, is to smite the victims to save your own face.
Horrible and weak self-serving marxist shit. I pray for you.

0 |

"Lord, please Forgive TJ and Pav, for they know not what they do.
O hang on, they know exactly what they do. Forgive me Lord for not having the strength to forgive them. Please smite them Lord if it is your command. Go in Peace. Amen"

0 |

Someone's had their Monster energy drink.

1 |

First 10 mile in a bit there. Buzzing. Want to fight me some commies now.

0 |

That's something which seems pretty standout to me when it comes to things like this. When you have people (our example here is TJ) who will say/blame anything else other than the real facts, figures and main causes of the pain and suffering victims have had to go through, then all that is happening is you're making things harder for the victims, past, present and in future, as you're just making excuses which will enable this sort of thing to continue without being properly looked into.

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and beat them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

— Qur'an 4:34

0 |

Didn't realise ss had taken on an apprentice. Good solid credentials I suppose, prime candidate. Best of luck.

0 |

**10 MILE RUN

SORTING MYSELF OUT 1 DAY AT A TIME!!!

SLAYING DRAGONS. ACQUIRING THE GOLD.

0 |

Nail on head. Why solve issues when you can pass on the blame.
Their mantra.

They need to start slaying some dragons.

0 |

@Takki

0 |

Unsurprising lack of any real content in the response there, TJ. Just a sarky attempted dig, as usual. Bit lame tbf.

0 |

'snarky modern slurs' & 'smug self-appointed superiority'

lol so TJ ;D

0 |

So tell us how this all comes from being Asian? There are obviously going to be Asians who don't rape en mass. Many I would wager.

So answer this even...how do those Asians avoid the cultural tendency they carry to engage in organised rape gangs?

0 |

Pretty quick search brings up Muslims even admitting to this very issue. These aren't new news links either, which just goes to show that the issue have been around for a long time now, and yet because of people like TJ, it's still a taboo subject to bring up that there could well be a cultural issue here that is creating hundreds of victims every year. Yet no-one wants to look at it or they might get called names like 'narrow minded' and 'hate preachers'.

Muslim community must address issue of street grooming, says Nazir Afzal

The Muslim community must accept and address the fact that Asian and Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in “localised, street grooming” of vulnerable girls, one of the UK’s most senior prosecutors has said.

Nazir Afzal, the Crown Prosecution Service’s lead on child sexual abuse, told a meeting of Muslims in Bradford on Thursday night that the community had to address the issue of street grooming and that Muslims could not assume that “someone else is dealing with it for us”.

“We do have an issue with people of our ethnicity – it’s not the issue but an issue – and we have to take care of it, we have to deal with it. The solution comes from within. It comes from you,” he told the group of councillors, community workers and campaigners.

He said Muslims should be “good neighbours” and call the police if they spot young girls with much older men in order to prevent sexual exploitation. “Don’t walk by,” sayd Afzal, “We’ve got to do something about this now, otherwise we won’t be in a position to hold our heads up.”

www.theguardian.com/uk...

Muslim campaigner says grooming scandal has exposed problem

A Muslim group said the Rochdale sex grooming scandal has exposed a section of the British Pakistani community who believe ‘white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought’. Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of campaign group the Ramadhan Foundation, insisted race was central to the crimes and blasted Muslim community elders for ‘once again burying their heads in the sand’.

Mr Shafiq, who was born and raised in Rochdale, insisted the case was about race. He said: "There is a significant problem for the British Pakistani community. There is an over representation amongst recent convictions in the crime of on-street grooming. There should be no silence in addressing the issue of race as this is central to the actions of these criminals.

"They think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought. It is this sort of behaviour that is bringing shame on our community. I urge the police and the councils not to be frightened to address this issue. There is a strong lesson (to be learned) that you can't ignore race or be over sensitive.

www.manchestereveningn...

0 |

I wouldn't tar Asians with the same brush as Islamists. Asians routeinly score higher than even Whites on tests. I have no beef with Asians.

0 |

I hate that its come to this - I agree with RJ.

0 |

If only it was Asians made up the population that Islamists do in the UK. There would be a lot less raping and a lot better schools.
This is just factual.

0 |

Carolannnnnnn! Wonder how this looker got involved ..

0 |

www.chroniclelive.co.u...

0 |

Oh I see, there were persian(s) involved...

0 |

I would pay good money to see a mosque's worth of Pakistani's run a train on TJ.

0 |

geddit? Persians? one guy was from Iran? Persian rugs? Oh forget it.

0 |

i wouldn't give one iota ;)

0 |