Choose a discussion

The Football Thread 2017

Yeeeooooo!! United!! United!! United!!

1 |

Glenn supports Rangers, Liverpool, and a few other teams. Casting his net far and wide in the hopes of finding a successful club I think. Interesting approach.

1 |

Barca as well from memory.

Think he said his heart lies with the Scouse.

Big slutty football fan he is

2 |

I've seen him take a similar approach with the ladies back in the day, he's not fussy. Or as he once put it to me "any hole's a goal".

0 |

Some of the sectarianism under disguise in here is shocking. Can we keep this all to football chat only please.

Now where were we?

Oh yeah, De Gea..

Do we think if he was playing for Real Madrid winning leagues and champions leagues he would have got more votes?

0 |

I don't know and I don't care. The fact that he didn't romp home as winner of a best keeper award indicates the process is fundamentally flawed.

The team he plays for should be irrelevant. Reina was the best keeper in the world for a spell while in a poor enough Liverpool side.

1 |

Lol. Reina was never the best keeper in England never mind the world.

Although your bizarre fascination with goalkeepers awards has been noted.

0 |

Tbf a good few big forum hitters from the lfcfamily side where of the same opinion back when Liverpool had the best spine ever seen.

degod prob get a testimonial at United before he makes the big step up at real

1 |

Reina at his peak was still only second to Petr Cech. Not in doubt

Even I, one of the top LFC men about always admitted that.

0 |

Reina was much better than Cech.

1 |

De Gea definitely in the top few keepers in the world-absolutely no question

4 |

Anyone check how Niall is lads?

1 |

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/bo...

England tearing it up again at youth level.

0 |

This thread has shite itself or I've been banned

1 |

0 |

I guess the only way to read this thread is to click on the page index. Wonder if TJ is smart enough to do that?

0 |

Ok

0 |

Haha

0 |

0 |