Choose a discussion

Gaming 2017

A potentially great year ahead with games such as Crackdown, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil 7, The Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn.

New console from Nintendo (Switch) and Microsoft (Project Scorpio)

And potentially find out of VR was a passing gimmick, or if it has legs.

0 |

"Or is it because you're not #PCMasterRace?"

Oh but I am.. My little old mac mini can run Geforce Now and outperform your aging PCs via the cloud.

Muw hahaa

0 |

PCMR not confirmed

0 |

played through layers of fear this afternoon, Good enough, only a couple of hours long but you wouldn't really want it more than that. Some pretty weird stuff going on, good few jump scares and a ok story. Worth it for free and you have a couple of hours to spare. Basically a scary version of gone home.

0 |

www.gog.com/game/oxenfree

Another really good game for free #PCMasterRace. If you only played games a few hours a week you could basically game for free this year on pc, has been some great giveaways.

0 |

"Oh but I am.. My little old mac mini can run Geforce Now and outperform your aging PCs via the cloud."

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/...

#PCMasterRaceWannabe

0 |

Fortnite is 50% off for a week. We'll worth a score imo

0 |

What do you do in the single player/campaign, muzak?

I've just got the BR mode of it.

0 |

You fight the storm.. Essentially building forts and battle a variety of enemies that come from the storm. All while levelling up your hero's, weapons and traps etc

Can be done solo or co-op

0 |

Got Ashes Cricket. A good sim.
Some impressive Sims on PS4 actually. Not Sims 4 ironically.

0 |

mac mini/geforce now masterrace, lmao.

1 |

#PCMasterRace

If you want to get yourself any new games for Xmas, Steam sale starts tomorrow apparently.

0 |

LIVE cricket Sim

0 |

20 overs

0 |

0 |

Another beautiful looking SIM for PS4.

0 |

that actually looks like class fun

0 |

Can't see the steam sale on Geforce Now, can any of the PCMR help please?

1 |

What is 'Geforce Now'?

#PCMR

0 |

Deckard vexed my macmini has MOAR POWR than his 2k Machine

0 |

Xbox One X has been a bit of a let down. PS4 Pro almost keeping up visually, and has the option of VR, plus it's a good bit cheaper.

0 |

RJ, looks like some game that indeed. Must say, I'm well impressed with the amount of proper SIMS available on PS4 for a dude who could never afford a proper gaming PC until Doombadger started sharing his wealth, the Legend.

0 |

The original spintires game was actually pretty fun for a game you just drive about getting stuck in mud.

0 |

Bought a ton of VR games in thon PSN sale, never buying physical again tbh as those sales are great for picking up bargains if you don't mind waiting, looking forward to the UC4 expansion to hurry up and drop in price ffs busting to play that

0 |

Imagine VR cricket in New Delhi, playing as Pakistan. 9 runs to win from 3 balls. Not sure how I'd react to that without becoming radicalised

0 |

Got PS pro today. Is PSN often slow? Keeps hanging for ages for me and when I click games it takes a while for download links etc. Feels sluggish

0 |

PSN is generally slow. If your downloading a game it's better to put it in sleep mode. For some reason it's faster.

1 |

Kodi added to the Xbox One today - do people still use that for streams of BT Sports and the like?

0 |

No iptv these days

0 |

No, iptv these days

0 |

No. IPTV, THESE days

0 |

Swatting death www.engadget.com/2017/...

0 |

America is absolutely fucked.....

0 |

This gamer streamer turned irl streamer gets swatted so much the LA cops all know him and he has no criminal record. Here he is gettin swatted on a plane, he leaks his location all the time on purpose the kids love him fs it’s insane

0 |

Overcooked is 4.49 on psn for anyone that's never played. Really class wee couch co-op game
Great for playing with the kids

0 |

www.rockpapershotgun.c...

0 |